Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,088 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case (2634 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy / Blood Oath Repercussions??? / I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by pinkylady1(f): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2010
what happened to mother and daughter communication? why cant the mother sit her down and explain the consequence of what

she is doing then back it afterward with prayers.
Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by ilosiwaju: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
tpia.:

are you a cultist?
I don't know what you mean. Explain please. . .
Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by Tonyet1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
thehomer:

If she's ill, take her to a good hospital what are you waiting for?
You should also realize that sexual intercourse is very enjoyable. And the refractory period for young people is quite short. You're blaming a blood oath before real possibilities have been eliminated.

I sincerely hope they used some form of contraception.

Tonye-t:

^^ Will taking her out of the vicinity solve the problem? is my question

and yes the case has been reported to the church, as at today the girl has not been found anywhere same with the boy after we held prayers last nite

Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by Tonyet1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2010
pinky lady:

what happened to mother and daughter communication? why cant the mother sit her down and explain the consequence of what

she is doing then back it afterward up with prayers.

Exactly what was asked, but the Mrs. said she losed communication with her lil'missy lately after she started opposing the "thief" from coming to their home for visitation.

With this, the gal got offended and wouldnt speak no more to mama. Something tells me this could get really ugly if she doesnt come back to reconcile with God and her Mum.

My quest is to know what else can/should/will you do, assuming you're in my shoes to salvage this situation / counsel this young missy'
Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by pinkylady1(f): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2010
uhm, this is really serious.

what about your pastor's wife, elderly women in the church,

i dont know, but i see this more of spiritual than ordinary

prayers, fasting

cos the weapon of our warfare are no canal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds
Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2010
the boy will tire of her after a while.

sad, but unfortunately the girl may have to learn facts of life the hard way.
Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by Tonyet1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2010
pinky lady:

uhm, this is really serious.

what about your pastor's wife, elderly women in the church,

i dont know, but i see this more of spiritual than ordinary

prayers, fasting

cos the weapon of our warfare are no canal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds

Pastor's wife is fully aware but at present no one even knows where lil'sister is.

I know there is the need for counselling but for a blood-oath i am as naive as a baby because such a situation sure needs more than much talking and trying to convincing.

Trust me!
Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by Tonyet1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2010
tpia.:

the boy will tire of her after a while.

sad, but unfortunately the girl may have to learn facts of life the hard way.

True talk TP, if she was ur lil'sister would u mean to leave her to face this xperience and prolly learn the hard way?
Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by thehomer: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2010
Tonye-t:

To the note: their case has been officially reported to the church elders council albeit their absence. A friend who reported seeing my little friend yesterday said she complained of illness as she's barely taken anything of late.

I've been praying and i know with God all things are possible.

If she has been complaining of illness and has barely taken anything of late, has she been taken to hospital?

Tonye-t:

^^ Will taking her out of the vicinity solve the problem? is my question

and yes the case has been reported to the church, as at today the girl has not been found anywhere same with the boy after we held prayers last nite

Taking here to a hospital will be a temporary means of solving the problem. I still think that if she is really ill, let her have a check up before all the attempts at moving her somewhere else.
Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2010
Tonye-t:

True talk TP, if she was your lil'sister would u mean to leave her to face this xperience and prolly learn the hard way?

life is a school of hard knocks, dont you think? You cant always force someone to toe a particular path.

and how do you know this isnt my own story you're repeating here btw?

btw, if the girl is showing all those symptoms you described, she could either be lovesick, pregnant or have an STD.

the oath by itself is only as strong as the people who believe in it.
Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by Tonyet1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2010
thehomer:

If she has been complaining of illness and has barely taken anything of late, has she been taken to hospital?

Taking here to a hospital will be a temporary means of solving the problem. I still think that if she is really ill, let her have a check up before all the attempts at moving her somewhere else.

That'll be possible if she were found anywhere. Dont u think so?
Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by Tonyet1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
tpia.:

life is a school of hard knocks, dont you think? You cant always force someone to toe a particular path.

True! but you can profer help/ counsel before lessons are learnt. aint it?

tpia.:

and how do you know this isnt my own story you're repeating here btw?

shocked shocked really? That means i m privilaege to having you around.

tpia.:

btw, if the girl is showing all those symptoms you described, she could either be lovesick, pregnant or have an STD.

the oath by itself is only as strong as the people who believe in it.

Okay TP, you made a great point there, the force of Love Infatuation could be really strong that i know. But again, i have heard crazy stories about the blood oath thing.

In reality, i have witnessed cases of insanity amongst folks who got indulged in the shit especially from the females. Her phone's been switched off, all her relatives have been contacted and we were planning on going on air prolly today if she doesnt come back soonest.

God help me.!
Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2010
Tonye-t:

True! but you can profer help/ counsel before lessons are learnt. aint it?

yes, you can offer advice but you cant make people take it.

Its like leading a horse to water- you cant force it to drink.

People just have to learn from experience and if its their destiny they'll be better off for it.
Re: Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case by thehomer: 3:33am On Feb 27, 2010
Tonye-t:

That'll be possible if she were found anywhere. Dont u think so?

Is she also missing? I didn't get that from your post.

If she's now missing then file a missing person report with the police.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! / From Apostle E. A. Adeboye. I Saw It Again. This / Cec's Pastor Michelle Okojie Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.