Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu (3836 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu / Israeli Citizen Writes Passionate Letter To Netanyahu Over Biafra As He Visits W / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Ayo25: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Dear unku Nnamdi Kanu..
I am first and foremost a Nigerian,
yoruba by tribe and a concerned Citizen
of this country..it hurts me to see
division and war. By the virtues of my
job, I researched on wars coz I need to
know the technicality behind them. I
saw the sufferings etched on the faces
of the innocent Children and Women.
Fathers have taken flight to the battle
front where nothing is promised not
even the promise of tomorrow. People
ended up sampling the flesh of fellows
like them. Jaja Wachukwu in the 60s said
Lagos is a no man's land. The comment
raised some dusts but it's our land
together. I have always been drawn to
the beautiful culture of the Easterners.
Their wonderful delicacies and curvy
ladies. All shiny, fair and good looking.
The dexterity of the igbo man in the
affairs of business. If you ask them to
leave now, how will I get access to my
beloved bitter leaf soup and oha. That
tantalising Eba that makes your throat
jump in delight and my beautiful Amaka
Ruth will also leave. This is so unfair sir,
Rwanda still bears the scars of the
genocide. Yes you might have been
wronged but then Live and let live is the
code. Please sir, contribute your
intellectual genius to help this nation.
Who knows, you might end up as the
President someday. Meanwhile, I
attached a picture of Chigozie Thomas. I
have huge doubts that this my young
kwashiorked friend ever made it.. but
ponder on it. He never deserved this. He
could have been the CEO of a company

now but was cut short in his prime.
Vultures became the victors of the war
as they fed to their satisfaction.
So Sir, my advise might sound illogical
but most of your ardent followers don't
know what a war entails, the combative
weapons used and tactics..
From a Lion
# Leo_Adewale
https://mobile.facebook.com/?hrc=1&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fh.facebook.com%2Fhr%2Fr&_rdc=1&_rdr
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by DickDastardLION(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2017
cool cool cool cowardly solja

21 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Oyiboman69: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2017
DickDastardLION:
cool cool cool cowardly solja
Wetin you write for there?

2 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by truth4u: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Why are the skull mining Yoruba's so bothered about biafran than the Igbo's? Why have all diabolical Yoruba's opinion leaders of biafran affair.... Have any Yoruba's see igbos putting mouth in Yoruba's affair What is all these... What a shameless goatic people

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2017
Our Curvy ladies and oha soup? Are they more important to you than the freedom of the Easterners? This soldier na Oshono oooh!

25 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Homeboiy: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2017
OK seen

next...
Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Ayo25:
[s]Dear unku Nnamdi Kanu..

From a Lion
# Leo_Adewale
https://mobile.facebook.com/?hrc=1&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fh.facebook.com%2Fhr%2Fr&_rdc=1&_rdr[/s]

23 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2017
Bia Mr soldier, go and sit down. Who is calling for war? The current Biafran agitation is of another dimension- NON VIOLENT DIMENSION!
You and your almajiri masters should stop equating our call for referendum to your war mongering. We are for peace. If you want war, get us the head of Shikau, go and fight boko haram.

16 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by marooh: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2017
Hoping to see passionate post for Nnamdi kalu
By seun and lala grin
Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by omaar12(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sir I respect your opinion with regards the current state of the nation and with emphasis on the security threat that comes with the agitation but be not afraid self determination is not a call for war.
For a part of a nation as big as Nigeria that prides itself as the giant of Africa to be willing to go to any length just to break off it ties with Nigeria, it really something to worry about and it about time the government of the Nation call the aggrieved part of the nation to a round table discuss.
And if not fails to materialize and both Biafra and Nigeria both go their separate ways, am sure there will still be many many biafrans in your country that you will make friends with as they will also prepare your favorite oha and bitter leaf soup when ever you need it.

3 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by 9jabull: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Afonjas every where, by now una suppose don forget about our bitterleaf, Oha & curvy waist and focus on your amala, ewedu & Bisi watery, smelly & dirty Toto.

16 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
9jabull:
Afonjas every where, by now una suppose don forget about our bitterleaf, Oha & curvy waist and focus on your amala, ewedu & Bisi watery, smelly & dirty Toto.
Bro I tire ooh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by NeeKlaus: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
I saw this writeup somewhere. I guess it's worth reading.

Better don't quote me like a mad person if you have problems engaging in intellectual dialogues.

Message of Nze Andrew Nnamdi Oliko( Nnanyelugo) to. Igbos of the South East.

This is the time to tell you Igbos of the South East that you are dangerously selfish, disunited & politically naive. "Uche bu ego" means sense is money. But your excellent sense of money cannot excuse your lack of a good sense of history. How can any sane persons with unfettered access to all the 36 States & the FCT of Nigeria say they want to box themselves inside a hole in the name of Biafra at the risk of losing all their assets in the other 5 geopolitical zones of the country? Nationals of over 50 breakaway regions of nations are presently suffering due to trade embargo by their former countries, lack of currencies & international passports that are recognized by other countries. The value of a new Biafran Currency will be determined solely by Nigeria & it will be worthless as happened during & at the end of the civil war in 1970.Other West African Countries depend on Nigeria- the devil they know for survival, not Biafra. Virtually all ECOWAS & UN member countries isolated Briafra during the last civil war because their first permanent interest was and is to protect their assets in Nigeria,not in Biafra. It was the goodwill of Britain that paved the way for Nigeria's nationhood & global recognition. Similarly, Nigeria is the only reference country that can pave the way for peaceful emergence & global recognition of Biafra as a member nation of all international organizations. The logic is that, given the present antagonistic approach of Nnamdi Kanu & his unemployed Igbo youths, it will take the entire Igbos several years of global isolation & suffering to actualize their dream of actualizing a Biafran nation. Igbos are a major stakeholder group in the Nigeria project to the envy of the other ethnic groups. They should not allow Nnamdi Kanu to mislead them into falling dangerously into the isolation trap other Nigerian ethic groups have set for them with the aim of reversing the huge gains they have extracted from the Nigerian project from 1970 to date. They should ignore Nnamdi Kanu & his Radio Biafra-Politics. They should be united in their approach to Nigerian politics by reaching out to other ethnic groups to build formidable political alliances. Playing either the marginalization, the resource control or the fulani-herdsmen ace card is good politics but I doubt if any sane group will prefer to have access to only a small part of the Nigerian Project instead of the whole. God has made Igbos co- stakeholders in the Nigerian project. Nnamdi Kanu is a big distraction. As a way forward, hold your Governors responsible & compel them to account for lack of real evidence of the dividends of democracy in the South East. If they refuse vote them out and encourage willing & capable Igbo sons & daughters to replace them.

4 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Ayo25: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
NeeKlaus:
I saw this writeup somewhere. I guess it's worth reading.

Better don't quote me like a mad person if you have problems engaging in intellectual dialogues.

Unfortunately they are not capable of intellectual discourse. Infact brace up they are coming for your head now.
Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by etebefia: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Yoruba people and war, please Mr young soldier who is talking about war here? Have you not heard of the word "referendum"?

9 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
the man is an olodo...why must he mention war...how does freedom mean war

7 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by SIRmanjar(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mister soldja you should speak up against the oppression of ibos not writing dis sermon.

6 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by starkid1996(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Yorubaa for you

7 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by rainylad(f): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Leo Adewale prevail on your employer(hausa-fulani- led fg) to ensure equity,justice and fairplay...that is the only way to douse the tension

..not talking about oha,bitterleaf soup and the 'beautiful,shiny and good-looking' Igbowomen undecided.or posting pictures of a Biafran child your people killed during the civil war ....Get to the root of this persistence agitations..thank you.

2 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by arabmoney101(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
starkid1996:
Yorubaa for you
grin grin grin wink grin >: grin grin grin
Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Haywhymido(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
truth4u:
Why are the skull mining Yoruba's so bothered about biafran than the Igbo's? Why have all diabolical Yoruba's opinion leaders of biafran affair.... Have any Yoruba's see igbos putting mouth in Yoruba's affair What is all these... What a shameless goatic people
hmmm, u will come back to tell us the “had we known story”.That is if u r alive den sef. What an elderly one sees while sitting down, a child can't see it evenif he climbed an iroko tree.

Peace be unto you

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by ripbubu: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lol you don't want to die ba
Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by ripbubu: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Haywhymido:
hmmm, u will come back to tell us the “had we known story”.That is if u r alive den sef. What an elderly one sees while sitting down, a child can't see it evenif he climbed an iroko tree.

Peace be unto you
one day you will beg igbos to come back to zoo will refuse you

7 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by madenigga(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nigeria no fit appoint any igbo person as NNPC head or Security head. Na president them want come give us.

Have you guys discovered that the same set of people that have been telling us over and over again that they hate us and igbos will never rule this nation has over nighr turned there tune to we only hate Igbos nd not igbos.

You hate Igbos but the igbos you dont hate you love them so much that you want them to continue to be marginalized.

8 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Jflex07(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
9jabull:
Hahahaha..you Don finish that guy... you have a point though, you can never trust an afonja

4 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Jflex07(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
madenigga:
Nigeria no fit appoint any igbo person as NNPC head or Security head. Na president them want come give us.

Have you guys discovered that the same set of people that have been telling us over and over again that they hate us and igbos will never rule this nation has over nighr turned there tune to we only hate Igbos nd not igbos.

You hate Igbos but the igbos you dont hate you love them so much that you want them to continue to be marginalized.
Dont mind them, they are just using the ipob to cover up, before the existence of ipob, how has the igbos been treated, they've been grossly marginalized, treated as second class citizens, so them now trying to cover up with we hate ipob are only being hypocritical

4 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by 7inches: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
But why are yorubas so obsessed with women and sex
Imagine this fool despite the seriousness of what he is saying he still derailled and started talking crap about women..
TUFIA!!.

7 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Omeokachie: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
He addressed his letter to the wrong "unku".

He should have sent it to "unku Lion king" , urging him to rise above ethinc sentiments and treat all nigerians as equal irrespective of tribe/religion.

Without action, there will be no reaction. It is the actions of "unku lion king" that has brought us to where we are now.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
leave them gallant soldier
Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Sunnynwa: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ayo25:
Dear unku Nnamdi Kanu..

From a Lion
# Leo_Adewale
https://mobile.facebook.com/?hrc=1&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fh.facebook.com%2Fhr%2Fr&_rdc=1&_rdr
Lalasticlala

Garbage.

2 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
truth4u:
cos we literate, modern and knows what the future holds for such action

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme Is Dead / Blunt Truth To My Northerners / BREAKING!!! Nigerians Vote Yahaya Bello As Worst Governor In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.