Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Share Your Cockroach Fearing Experiences - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Share Your Cockroach Fearing Experiences (530 Views)

Thread For Yoruba's In The South East: Share Your Experiences. / Who Have Been To Bayelsa State Before? Share Your Experiences. / Are Nigerian Parents Too Strict? (share Your Experiences) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Cockroach Fearing Experiences by bongolistik(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2017
Some children fear roaches like crazy and even adults are not spared as many are heavily disgusted at the sight of cockroaches and they even fear to kill them, especially our girls.

If a roach mistakingly climb my sister's leg, the way she will screem, even passers-by will hear her from outside.

Mine was not really fear even now as an adult I detest the sound of a flying roach and even in the middle of the night when sleeping, if a cockroach mistakly flies from nowhere, I must wake up to hunt and kill the roach.

Anytime a roach is flying it always look like it is coming towards ones direction.

The best way to me to manually kill a roach that perches on your wall is by using broom and smashing the coacroach hard in downward direction, but some will rather use their slipper to plaster the roach on the wall, thereby staining the wall.

I can easily use hand to pick up a dead rat by its tail to dispose it but touching a roach is like a taboo to me.

In fact I know you don't like roaches but I feel roaches disgust me more than you.

The fear of cockroaches is called katsaridaphobia..... Share your katsaridaphobic experiences
Re: Share Your Cockroach Fearing Experiences by Nutase: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2017
Ajepako no dey fear roaches o. Na to kill am sure pass.
Re: Share Your Cockroach Fearing Experiences by Tamarapetty(f): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2017
i detest it like mad, there was a day one perched on my head at night and i didnt know. my bro came in and started laughing then told me. i jumped up and screamed, shaking my head violently .

having goosebumps already
Re: Share Your Cockroach Fearing Experiences by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
i detest it like mad, there was a day one perched on my head at night and i didnt know. my bro came in and started laughing then told me. i jumped up and screamed, shaking my head violently .

having goosebumps already
grin
Re: Share Your Cockroach Fearing Experiences by Tamarapetty(f): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
grin
fah wound you eh

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cockroach Fearing Experiences by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
fah wound you eh
'Wounder' grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cockroach Fearing Experiences by Tamarapetty(f): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
'Wounder' grin
Lol, that your feathers has now grown to wings, i see

1 Like

Re: Share Your Cockroach Fearing Experiences by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, that your feathers has now grown to wings, i see
'Winger' tongue
Re: Share Your Cockroach Fearing Experiences by Tamarapetty(f): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
'Winger' tongue
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Human Who Can Stage A Chim On One On One Battle / I Have Been Carrying Last Since Age 17 I Dont Want This Life Anymore? / Is This Right??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.