Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos (37801 Views)

Ruling On Eating Snake Meat As A Remedy / Ruling On Not Eating Meat Or Dairy Products (veganism) / Our Sallah Meat Is About To Be Enjoyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by alowonle02(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
I don't expect unbelievers to belief this, before before us has come to realise this when they had died. Walahi, I testify that there is nohing but Allah and Prophet Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. Alhamdulillahi.

3 Likes

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Harbioye:

Read ur bible
lol. Answer my question, what is your second holiest mosque doing in a curse land?

2 Likes

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

lol. Answer my question, what is your second holiest mosque doing in a curse land?

Like I said, read ur bible
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Harbioye:

Like I said, read ur bible
lol Confuse being, you don't need to tell me to read my bible because i read it everyday, just answer my question.

2 Likes

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

lol Confuse being, you don't need to tell me to read my bible because i read it everyday, just answer my question.

Now, who is more confused?
You've been reading ur bible since "God knows when" and you haven't seen where ur Jerusalem was cursed by Jesus

Now, I'll help u out
Go read john 4:21
Just in case u disagree, then that means either you don't know what u re saying or Jesus lied...
And please, Mr. Confused fellow, provide ur explanation
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by luluman: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
hallysonia:

you are a disgrace to your generation
Like how pls? elucidate.
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
They have come again oooo!! I Just wonder why nah only for rural areas dem dey always see This kain things and "rich" people nor dey ever see am.... angry

Cause more God fearing & innocent people live rural areas as opposed to cites full of slay king, queens & clubs grin

By d way I wan chop dat meat woh, op do d needful
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by lhordspy: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by abdussalam1: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Allahu Akbar..
Aliamudulilahi am in the right path..

Proudly Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Harbioye:

Now, who is more confused?
You've been reading ur bible since "God knows when" and you haven't seen where ur Jerusalem was cursed by Jesus

Now, I'll help u out
Go read john 4:21
Just in case u disagree, then that means either you don't know what u re saying or Jesus lied...
And please, Mr. Confused fellow, provide ur explanation
Lol as expected. Well let start with the verse you gave
John 4:21-24 New International Version (NIV)
21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. Actually am still looking for where the curse was, lol
well Jesus never curse any body, his aim of coming to this earth is to become a platform or temple at which people worship ALMIGHTY GOD, which is in verse 23.
23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
In which your gigolo prophet go against by creating a cubic stone in kaba, and mind Christian don't go to Jerusalem to worship but for tourism. Lol well can you answer my question now confused being.

5 Likes

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Azam101: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
hatchy:
Brainless people all over Africa,especially in Nigeria where religion is all we know yet we are the most corrupt,wicked,and backward.

It is very obvious that the so-called inscription is as a result of the grill used in roasting the meat.

Hmmmmm!

Na wa for Africa o!
You don't have to display your stupidity if you don't believe it ok!

1 Like

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol as expected. Well let start with the verse you gave
John 4:21-24 New International Version (NIV)
21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. Actually am still looking for where the curse was, lol
well Jesus never curse any body, his aim of coming to this earth is to become a platform or temple at which people worship ALMIGHTY GOD, which is in verse 23.
23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
In which your gigolo prophet go against by creating a cubic stone in kaba, and mind Christian don't go to Jerusalem to worship but for tourism. Lol well can you answer my question now confused being.

Laughing at ur ignorance, mehn.
Mr. Confused
Can't believe u don't understand ur bible at this point of ur life.
grin
Go get a life and stop stalking Islamic posts on NL
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Azam101: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

point of correction, the land is not cursed the people were cursed
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by king406(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
hatchy:
Brainless people all over Africa,especially in Nigeria where religion is all we know yet we are the most corrupt,wicked,and backward.

It is very obvious that the so-called inscription is as a result of the grill used in roasting the meat.

Hmmmmm!

Na wa for Africa o!
them say fry not roast
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Harbioye:

Laughing at ur ignorance, mehn.
Mr. Confused
Can't believe u don't understand ur bible at this point of ur life.
grin
Go get a life and stop stalking Islamic posts on NL
Lol simply Islamic tactic, well i understand, your Islam is 90% presumption right from the day of your gigolo Muhammad. I guess you have no answer for my question. So peace
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
This is a pure scam.
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Azam101:
point of correction, the land is not cursed the people were cursed
Lol, another one follow suit, well can you show me where the people were curse?

1 Like

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Raeynique: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
They have come again oooo!! I Just wonder why nah only for rural areas dem dey always see This kain things and "rich" people nor dey ever see am.... angry
because rich people no dey look meat face before them chop am
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Raeynique: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol atleast those pastors are using the money to develop this country, unlike braindead like you that's is enriching other peoples land eventhough they will later use that money to buy weapons that they will use to kill you e.g Yemen. Get well soon
baba don watch prison break seasoñ 5
i see yhu
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Realists(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Islam is the only true Religion is a known fact,
Its only in islam do you see and know essence of life on earth and hereafter. Christian and others should ask their pastors and wizards why the hate about islam, why the signs about science in islam than any other religion, Arabic is the language of islam thats why you see signs of Allah in Arabic. The fake pastors speak in tongues because its the language of the devils.

1 Like

Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Raeynique: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Realists:
Its only in islam do you see and know essence of life on earth and hereafter. Christian and others should ask their pastors and wizards why the hate about islam, why the signs about science in islam than any other religion, Arabic is the language of islam thats why you see signs of Allah in Arabic. The fake pastors speak in tongues because its the language of the devils.
baba chill out it is not fight
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Bloomfield1: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
All d posts here re frm unbelieves, they cant be plead with signs of Allah. Am nt surprise cos it s revealed in Qur'an that with all our signs, they wont still believe in d existence of Allah. May Allah guide u all to the right path.
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol simply Islamic tactic, well i understand, your Islam is 90% presumption right from the day of your gigolo Muhammad. I guess you have no answer for my question. So peace

I already gave u answer to ur question
Go read ur bible very well
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Jay542(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
I don't know if this nigga is eating or framing that meat. Lol. This shouldn't have anything to do with your faith, it is just a meat.
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by tbako01(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Allahu akbar

May Allah guide us to the right path
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by babayaro7: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
Allahu Akbar. there is no God but Allah (SWA) and Muhammad (SAW) is his Messenger.
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by amoeba202: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Allahu Akbar. There's no God but Allah.
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Realists:
but why will God choose Arabic Language spoken by Muslim and christian Arab as his preferred language but left Mandarin spoken by a billion Chinese it he only in interested in promoting The arab language and culture or he is a racist sit and think deeply..surely their is high probability that their is God but not interested in only arab man cultural promotion
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by Itshsb: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol atleast those pastors are using the money to develop this country, unlike braindead like you that's is enriching other peoples land eventhough they will later use that money to buy weapons that they will use to kill you e.g Yemen. Get well soon

Oh, so you know your pastors steal your money sha. And they develop which country? You're as delusional as you are ignorant if you think your pastors actually help the country. You argue blindly and you are unreasonable. There's nothing worse than an unreasonable person.

Please go and look for somewhere else to argue. It's not our fault you hate Muslims. I mean calling Prophet Muhammad a "gigolo". Kindly take your stupidity else where. No one here has insulted your own religion but you feel the need to add your unsolicited, stupid opinion in ours. It's not your fault you're uneducated sha.
Re: Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos by mustapha112: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2017
why is that some of you are doubting the powers of Allah.it seems that you people are the wrongdoers or maybe you are ignorant to hear the truth.may Allah forgive your sins.i testify that there is no god except Allah that muhammad is a messanger of Alllah as well a servant of Alllah.it is a glorious news "Allahu Akbar" and may Allah forgive those that do not believe in his signs and wonder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.