Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 (4076 Views)

Charles Ogbu Writes President Buhari An Open Letter Over His Speech This Morning / Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Restructuring: Old Midwest Professionals To Meet On Wednesday - August 9 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by IloveMoney: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
*It is Buhari and the Army that should be afraid of IPOB

*I will be taking IPOB(2million) to Abuja on the 17th for my court case. We shall take the fight to our enemy

*The greatest mistake buhari made was to have arrested me.

*Any day you hear i have been arrested, burn the Zoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYiz4BWpiQI

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by YourImaginaryBF: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fraudster grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by LUGBE: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Biafra has come to stay

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by dedollarman(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
All we ask for is referendum is not a call for war

21 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by SharkTank(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Even me when I saw the newspaper, I was disappointed in Orji Kalu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
A MUST READ... HAVE YOU EVER
NOTICED THIS....
Biafra has 6 letters. Nigeria has 7
letters.
Nigerian civil war was 1967. Buhari has 6 letters. Obama has 5 letters. Nigeria has 36 states. There are 3 markets around my area.
We have 2 eateries close to my
house.
By the time you realize that this post has no meaning, it's already too late for you, and you can't do me anything.
I just wasted your time,
am not at home so you wont
even see me to beat me, don't waste your time....!!!!
Welcome back home from work

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by cuedish: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Igbos will kill themselves out of greed and fraud.
More than Nigeria has ever did.

Hunch back KANU said...
People of BIAFRA is under oath with orders from him ..
Upon his arrest; his low life supporters should burn Nigeria....
See all the hungry igbos chanting and supporting his fraudulent agenda.
Even if BIAFRA is granted it will be worse than Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Commedian of the century grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by myright: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
The order has been given; "Burn nigeria down"...we shall gladly do that sir

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by cuedish: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:
[s][/s]
you mumu small
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by ITbomb(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Do they have the bombs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by IloveMoney: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Talking about fake news, who will sanction Sun news paper for reporting fake stories? since both government and the media has not shame anymore. Government pay them to lie and they lie shamelessly also to sell their papers

All their lies will always be countered....that i can assure them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by IloveMoney: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by truth4u: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Though KANU might go overboard sometimes, biafrans simply want out of this zoo... Yoruba's and Hausa Fulani, baifrans just don't want to be the same country with you people. This is just as simple as that

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by RoyalUc(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
dedollarman:
All we ask for is referendum is not a call for war

How do you intend to burn the 'zoo?'
With referendum?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by OjukwuWarBird: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Referendum remains the only solution

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by 7inches: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
H
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by tashashiel(f): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
profolaolu:
A MUST READ... HAVE YOU EVER
NOTICED THIS....
Biafra has 6 letters. Nigeria has 7
letters.
Nigerian civil war was 1967. Buhari has 6 letters. Obama has 5 letters. Nigeria has 36 states. There are 3 markets around my area.
We have 2 eateries close to my
house.
By the time you realize that this post has no meaning, it's already too late for you, and you can't do me anything.
I just wasted your time,
am not at home so you wont
even see me to beat me, don't waste your time....!!!!
Welcome back home from work
"kid"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by RoyalUc(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
IloveMoney:
Talking about fake news, who will sanction Sun news paper for reporting fake stories? since both government and the media has not shame anymore. Government pay them to lie and they lie shamelessly also to sell their papers

All their lies will always be countered....that i can assure them

Did you read up the story? Which is fake story? That a Biafran leader has gone into hiding?
Who is the Biafran leader? NK even mentioned that they wrote about Ben Owuka but asked if he is the Biafran leader. The question is; is Ben the leader of the BZM not a Biafran leader? Is Owazuike the leader of BIM not a Biafran leader? Is Madu the leader if MASSOB not a Biafran leader? If he thinks he is the leader (and not those another ones that were even there before him), who made him the leader of BIAFRA (not just IPOB)?

You people say IPOB is a peaceful movement and is not calling for war. What does it mean to "take the battle to our enemy?" How do you intend to burn down the zoo if not by violence and war?

My people would say; what is busy licking/caressing the little chick's head is actually planning on kiling it.

Just continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by RoyalUc(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Referendum remains the only solution

If Biafra needs referendum, then it's time to stop following Kanu. He is begining to do more harm than good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by mecussey(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Court wants to arrest Kanu...but with 2m ipob...the whole world will hear this and this may not go well at all. It is just good it will happen in Abuja. If this man survives this, he will be the Hero of all time.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by IloveMoney: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
RoyalUc:

Did you read up the story? Which is fake story? That a Biafran leader has gone into hiding?
Who is the Biafran leader? NK even mentioned that they wrote about Ben Owuka but asked if he is the Biafran leader. The question is; is Ben the leader of the BZM not a Biafran leader? Is Owazuike the leader of BIM not a Biafran leader? Is Madu the leader if MASSOB not a Biafran leader? If he thinks he is the leader (and not those another ones that were even there before him), who made him the leader of BIAFRA (not just IPOB)?

You people say IPOB is a peaceful movement and is not calling for war. What does it mean to "take the battle to our enemy?" How do you intend to burn down the zoo if not by violence and war?

My people would say; what is busy licking/caressing the little chick's head is actually planning on kiling it.

Just continue.

kid stop wasting your energy writing rubbish because it is not sinking. Tell your god to set a date for referendum and stop wasting saliva.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by captleonerd(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
cownu the clown grin same way 5million people attended the rally in aba grin
ipork people like to inflate numbers cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by CrtlAltDel: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by CrtlAltDel: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
cuedish:
Igbos will kill themselves out of greed and fraud.
More than Nigeria has ever did.

Hunch back KANU said...
People of BIAFRA is under oath with orders from him ..
Upon his arrest; his low life supporters should burn Nigeria....
See all the hungry igbos chanting and supporting his fraudulent agenda.
Even if BIAFRA is granted it will be worse than Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Commedian of the century grin
Gbam… you wont hear the hypocrites shout hate speech, ICC or UN now. grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by RoyalUc(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
IloveMoney:

kid stop wasting your energy writing rubbish because it is not sinking. Tell your god to set a date for referendum and stop wasting saliva.

Of course it will not sink in, I actually do not expect it to.
Why do you think NK talked only about the headline and sholve the real matter aside if not to manipulate and brainwash people who would allow only what he (Kanu) says sink?

Do you get referendum by organizing a few seats under a tree to indoctrinate your followers? What is the concrete move he has made to get the referendum?

I should tell my 'god' to set a date for referendum? I have only one God in heaven who sets people in their families, tribes and nations and He does not set dates for referendum. But if you meant the president, is it his place to fix a date for referendum? Do you know that will be an impeachable offence?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
myright:
The order has been given; "Burn nigeria down"...we shall gladly do that sir

Very well, keep encouraging him to incriminate himself even more; let him waka enter that court, we go see how him go comot - and how una ppl go then carry out his order to, burn Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by Lightening: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
RoyalUc:

Just continue.

Why is KANU giving you sleepless night?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 by RoyalUc(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lightening:

Why is KANU giving you sleepless night?

KANU giving me sleepless night? I managed to get off my bed this morning because my sleep was sooooo sweeeeeeet!
However, any reasonable person should be concerned about the things going on now in our land because it is an her welfare/peace that we shall have welfare/peace.

You avoided everything I said because as usual, you chose to put sentiments ahead of reason.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being / PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP / Video: See The Difference Beween Atiku Tea And Buhari Tea According To Mai Shayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.