Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

MMM And Buhari's APC Government Are The Same - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MMM And Buhari's APC Government Are The Same - Reno Omokri (438 Views)

Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) / APC's Government Dances Unclad – Timi Frank, Commends Auditor-General, US Report / What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM And Buhari's APC Government Are The Same - Reno Omokri by princessco: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
‪I see gullible Nigerians heaping curses on MMM. But what is the difference between MMM and APC? Both of them made promises they couldn't fulfill.

If you even ask me, I will say that MMM is more credible than the APC because when they couldn't fulfill their promises, they didn't blame anyone, they just ran away.

But APC will not run away. You and I must chase them away with our votes in 2019. ‬

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/mmm-and-buhari-apc-government-are-same.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-eoWaMmsLnnw/WavxV4XtfgI/AAAAAAAAFk8/FiozoF2WDcgj6Cu5ewxjr2WwHDEnctfqwCEwYBhgL/s640/reno.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-h0lshH35EZU/WavxW2z45JI/AAAAAAAAFlA/EDjOGD2wj4g3F2iEVP9-gFDLd5m5I8Q9gCEwYBhgL/s640/reno-omokri-620x400.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: MMM And Buhari's APC Government Are The Same - Reno Omokri by abelprice(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: MMM And Buhari's APC Government Are The Same - Reno Omokri by Agbaletu: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
We need to vote APC out at all levels in 2019 elections.
We must chase them out.
Enough is enough.
Re: MMM And Buhari's APC Government Are The Same - Reno Omokri by BiafranBushBoy: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
wow!!

I almost an article like this on one of the national dailies .

If you can draw a comparison between APC at the federal level and MMM, then you must be a genius.

MMM participants are now suffering from Stockholm syndrome, likewise APC supporters.

They have suffered to the extent that they just can't appreciate freedom again. They feel that their handcuff is now an expensive diamond bracelet.

They now love their oppressor because they feel they have no option again.

MMM seizes their money and blame the participants for it.

APC will cause inflation and accuse Jonathan for every negative thing that happens .

The supporters have no choice than to smile and also blame GEJ.

I will end with this;

If Nigeria were truly broke, where did they get the money to celebrate salah in Billions??

lol
Re: MMM And Buhari's APC Government Are The Same - Reno Omokri by Olibboy: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
you talk
Re: MMM And Buhari's APC Government Are The Same - Reno Omokri by sammyscholar(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
see you.
Re: MMM And Buhari's APC Government Are The Same - Reno Omokri by bendutch(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Buhari... You have failed even your family members...
Re: MMM And Buhari's APC Government Are The Same - Reno Omokri by Ijaya123: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
This guy should not forget the absolute freedom he is enjoyibg under PMB's government despite all his hate speeches and comments.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Leave Women Affairs Minister Alone – APC Youths / Governor Amosun Reveals What Can Stop Buhari From Seeking Re-election In 2019 / Biafrans Are Playing The Music And The Government And Their "Pythons Are Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.