Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) (2506 Views)

Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by haykayjay(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
It's time for youth to take up the mantle of leadership. We are no longer the leaders of tomorrow but the leaders of today. Let's give Youth a Chance.. Let's give quality & free education a Chance.. Let's give quality health care a Chance... Let's give industrialization a Chance...
My name is Akeju Oluwatosin (Ake-Baba) And I just want to be the next Kwara State Governor..!!!
IG: @ake.baba

Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by Escalze(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
LMAO.
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by haykayjay(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lalasticlala please let them know it's no joke...
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
I'm supportive of you if you have a good propaganda but have you led any leadership position before?
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by Sylver247: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by haykayjay(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ernest777:
I'm supportive of you if you have a good propaganda but have you led any leadership position before?

Yes, I have always found myself in leadership positions. Also while in school..

1 Like

Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by Lovetinz(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Commendable effort.
Please what political party do you belong to?
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by tayebest(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
haykayjay:

Yes, I have always found myself in leadership positions. Also while in school..

Guy, hope you no forget say Saraki never die sha?

...anyways, wish you best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rip in advance.....

1 Like

Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by haykayjay(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lovetinz:
Commendable effort. Please what political party do you belong to?
Yet to associate myself with any party
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by haykayjay(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
tayebest:

Guy, hope you no forget say Saraki never die sha?

...anyways, wish you best of luck

I'm very sure Our Senate President is in support of youth partaking in politics.
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by haykayjay(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
cummando:
Rip in advance.....
There is no Rest.. Just work ahead...
Never wish your fellow man death.

5 Likes

Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by tayebest(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
haykayjay:

I'm very sure Our Senate President is in support of youth partaking in politics.

Hhahahahahahha, I understand you sha
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
haykayjay:

There is no Rest.. Just work ahead...

Never wish your fellow man death.
I swear I never wished death. You did.
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by bamite(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
haykayjay:

Yet to associate myself with any party
you don't have a party and you're already doing campaign posters?

Abeg wetin you smoke today?

2 Likes

Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Issa serious something grin grin
All d best!
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by REDshouse(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
I am totally in support of you... You can get there if u are determined and let's spread the good news... Even if you had no leadership position in the past...
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by ProDNA: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Reliable DNA testing services available. Check my signature
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by Nutase: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Luv your courage.
May God grant your heart desires.
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
You started off badly already by using the word 'RULE'. Same thing the Sarakis have been doing in Kwara since. You seem to want to emulate them.

Why don't you use 'GOVERN'?

1 Like

Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by sholasys: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Akeju, I want to believe you are serious about your ambition. I'm from Kwara state too, although I laughed at first but it is achievable. Which side are out from in Kwara state.
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by haykayjay(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
sholasys:
Akeju, I want to believe you are serious about your ambition. I'm from Kwara state too, although I laughed at first but it is achievable. Which side are out from in Kwara state.

I know it sounds like a joke. But I mean business.
I'm from Oke - Ero in Kwara
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by haykayjay(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nutase:
Luv your courage. May God grant your heart desires.
Thanks for the wish.. I really appreciate your prayers
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by jaychubi: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
haykayjay:
It's time for youth to take up the mantle of leadership.
We are no longer the leaders of tomorrow but the leaders of today.
Let's give Youth a Chance..
Let's give quality & free education a Chance..
Let's give quality health care a Chance...
Let's give industrialization a Chance...

My name is Akeju Oluwatosin (Ake-Baba)
And I just want to be the next Kwara State Governor..!!!

Lol I kw u r joking
Ist of all u r under aged, to contest for dt office u need to be at least 35

Try councillorship position u may be of age for dt
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by Airoflaw(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
SARAKI Come and see Okk.enemy no 1000001
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by haykayjay(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
jaychubi:

Lol I kw u r joking Ist of all u r under aged, to contest for dt office u need to be at least 35
Try councillorship position u may be of age for dt
The not to Young to RUN bill permits age 25 & above.. Please let's stop this mentality that politics is only for the old.. We young minds have the intellect to move this nation forward..
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by MrScribe: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Issa serious something grin grin All d best!
I just like you.
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by MrScribe: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
haykayjay:
It's time for youth to take up the mantle of leadership.
We are no longer the leaders of tomorrow but the leaders of today.
Let's give Youth a Chance..
Let's give quality & free education a Chance..
Let's give quality health care a Chance...
Let's give industrialization a Chance...

My name is Akeju Oluwatosin (Ake-Baba)
And I just want to be the next Kwara State Governor..!!!

Change that picture. Your head is bent slightly. It doesn't show confidence. If you must snap in a suit, please, don't use a bow tie or a handkerchief. This picture portrays a very unsure awkward youth. You need a better photographer.

2 Likes

Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by abokibuhari: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Operation loot anything grin
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by SalamRushdie: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Escalze:
LMAO.

Please what's funny
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by oyonu(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oga you have my prayers and my support. Go and win and come back with testimony
Re: Officially Declaring My Interest To Contest As A Governor In Kwara State (pic) by haykayjay(m): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2017
oyonu:
Oga you have my prayers and my support. Go and win and come back with testimony

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: A Better Year For Nigeria By Nonso Ozoemena / Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW / Davido Is A Good Singer But A Bad Influencer On Younger Generation-pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.