Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture (8145 Views)

Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers / The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / Blog Niches You Must Run Away From As A Nigerian Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:
If you're talking about copy and paste, then it's possible. If you're working with a team of about 5 writers, it's also possible. But the Nigerian bloggers that I know will rather copy and paste than to sit their ass down and write. That's how they have been copying my post without credit.. It's very heartbreaking to see your hard work copied within a space of seconds.

Just because of them, I have to make my post uncopyable. These guys can be annoying. Writing is not easy, but with practice, you'll become exceptional. If I tell them that 99.9% of my post are mine, they see it as an impossible thing.

SAY NO TO COPY AND PASTE.

I think we bloggers need to run the above campaign. These copy and paste bloggers have given us bad names and it's time to deal with them. It's time to shown them that to reap, you must sow.
Please how do you make your post uncopyable? Can I do it on this blog www.mortalpoet.com?

1 Like

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Emeka71:
Rate this blog www.9jatotalfacts. ; do you see the blog as a copy and paste work;

I'm yet to know what you blog about.. I can see all blogging niches in one blog..
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Citykings(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:

Lol.. I know it can be copied by a more desperate foolish blogger. I just made it a little bit harder.. I use to run an occasional plagiarism scan and if I see any of my post copied, I report to DMCA immediately.

And u call ursef a blogger, u are not even popular

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Citykings(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:

I'm yet to know what you blog about.. I can see all blogging niches in one blog..

He don't even have money for domain
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by MrRationaL(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2017
kingrt2:
Anyway check out my own blog www.allsportart.
Guy go fall ur hand o
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by GreatCracker(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2017
Citykings:

Drop ur web link lemme show u dat ur uncopyable content will be copied
ohh Gawd......just what i wanted to tell the dude...though as a blogger that i am, i have come to really see the reasons why i need to start writing my stories which made me stay clear of anything copy and paste for a long time now.....but boasting that your works cannot be copied is just an height of sheer ignorance.

i will copy it and even rub it to your face grin cool

1 Like

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by slimjaney: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:

Lol.. I know it can be copied by a more desperate foolish blogger. I just made it a little bit harder.. I use to run an occasional plagiarism scan and if I see any of my post copied, I report to DMCA immediately.

It all depends on what you blog on.... There is no blog news site that does not aggregate news from other sites. Especially a beginner that can't pay N1m to News agency to get direct news. I have my write ups on Naij.com and i have closed friend that works with them. Even Naij.com copy news from other sites and rewrite them. Even other blogs types even copy but i have "Wisdom of Life" article i write myself and some block brain bloggers who can't use their brains will copy and paste exactly with themselves as the writer.

I don't copy and paste without rewriting the news. And i have more than such post if i am busy with other things
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by ITbomb(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:

Lol.. I know it can be copied by a smart blogger. I just made it a little bit harder.. I use to run an occasional plagiarism scan and if I see any of my post copied, I report to DMCA immediately.
Fixed
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by igwedaboss(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:
If you're talking about copy and paste, then it's possible. If you're working with a team of about 5 writers, it's also possible. But the Nigerian bloggers that I know will rather copy and paste than to sit their ass down and write. That's how they have been copying my post without credit.. It's very heartbreaking to see your hard work copied within a space of seconds.

Just because of them, I have to make my post uncopyable. These guys can be annoying. Writing is not easy, but with practice, you'll become exceptional. If I tell them that 99.9% of my post are mine, they see it as an impossible thing.

I think we bloggers need to run the above campaign. These copy and paste bloggers have given us bad names and it's time to deal with them. It's time to shown them that to reap, you must sow.
How did you make it 'uncopyable'?

Thanks
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by NCP: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:

Hope you aren't talking about www,entmirror.com because l will show you a demo of copy and paste now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Emeka71(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:

The blog is centrrrd on Education; Sports; Politics; Health; Business and others in totality and is a teaching blog for Nigerians.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by cyberhope(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:

been a while, but this is Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Finstar: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2017
NCP:

Hope you aren't talking about www,entmirror.com because l will show you a demo of copy and paste now.

Please do that.. I'm waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Finstar: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2017
ITbomb:

Fixed

Clap for yourself for being smart.. cheesy
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Oxenomy: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:

You can't make it in blooging this way.. So many big and successful bloogers in Nigeria today doesn't care whether you copy their work or not, they keep doing whag they are doing while keeping their loyal readers informed. It's only proud, pompous and wretched bloogers that can't boast of 1000 page views per day that are always screaming plagiarism..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by boringnigerian: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2017
olarababi:
I just landed on an entertainment blog (not too popular and managed by only one guy) and read some post. Then i decided to check out its site achive because rhe homepage was fulled with lots of post. Behold i saw this(screenshot)

The blog URL: http://thearticle.com.ng

Filled with lots of post? This sounds like an advanced state of a serious skin disease.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Kingseg7(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2017
My blog ( www.Naijainsiderblog. ) which I started last month wouldn't survive if I don't copy and paste people's contents but I try as much as possible to indicate the source link beneath the post so as to give at least some credit to the source.

1 Like

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by boringnigerian: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Oxenomy:
You can't make it in blooging this way.. So many big and successful bloogers in Nigeria today doesn't care whether you copy their work or not, they keep doing whag they are doing while keeping their loyal readers informed. It's only proud, pompous and wretched bloogers that can't boast of 1000 page views per day that are always screaming plagiarism..

Hmmmmm.... . interesting. Imagine you own a bank and armed robbers keep robbing your bank and stealing money; would you beef up security and report to the police or would you say "I'm not a proud, pompous, wretched banker so I'll just allow these people to continue stealing from me"?
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Oxenomy: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
boringnigerian:

Hmmmmm.... . interesting. Imagine you own a bank and armed robbers keeping robbing your bank and stealing money; would you beef up security and report to the police or would you say "I'm not a proud, pompous, wretched banker so I'll just allow these people to continue stealing from me"?
This is different from the point I'm trying to make above..

1 Like

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Finstar: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Oxenomy:

See, for a starter, you need to protect your content.. In a situation where you're starting out and people keep plagiarising your post, it's hurting your ranking, especially when google is yet to know you.

It's when you have stand firmly that you won't have to worry about your post being copied. In fact, you can copy post and google will see you as the original owner and you will Rank Higher than the original blog.

Hope you get it?
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by boringnigerian: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Oxenomy:
This is different from the point I'm trying to make above..

What's the difference?
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by boringnigerian: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:

See, for a starter, you need to protect your content.. In a situation where you're starting out and people keep plagiarising your post, it's hurting your ranking, especially when google is yet to know you.

It's when you have stand firmly that you won't have to worry about your post being copied. In fact, you can copy post and google will see you as the original owner and you will Rank Higher than the original blog.

Hope you get it?

Even if your blog is one of the top ranking blogs out there, you are totally within your rights to protect your content from being plagiarized. At it's core, the idea behind blogging is sharing personal thoughts/knowledge. Copying and sharing someone's work without their permission is not ethical especially where the person has put in time and effort to brainstorm, organize, write and present their content in the best way possible. Copying and pasting is trying to get all the benefits without doing any of the work. Most Nigerian have this mentality so it's not surprising that most Nigerian blogs are not even worth reading. It's one thing to get ideas or information from someone else's written work - and completely ethical, by the way. It's another thing, however, to wholesale copy what someone else has written and pass it off as your own without their permission. It is just wrong.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Finstar: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2017
boringnigerian:

Even if your blog is one of the top ranking blogs out there, you are totally within your rights to protect your content from being plagiarized. At it's core, the idea behind blogging is sharing personal thoughts/knowledge. Copying and sharing someone's work without their permission is not ethical especially where the person has put in time and effort to brainstorm, organize, write and present their content in the best way possible. Copying and pasting is trying to get all the benefits without doing any of the work. Most Nigerian have this mentality so it's not surprising that most Nigerian blogs are not even worth reading. It's one thing to get ideas or information from someone else's written work - and completely ethical, by the way. It's another thing, however, to wholesale copy what someone else has written and pass it off as your own without their permission. It is just wrong.

I stand with you. Copying and pasting is unenthical and should be condamed. For now, I fight to protect my content cause doing research and brainstorming for the right words isn't beans. Working hard to create a content only for one useless blogger somewhere to lift it without credit is saddening.

A blogger once copied my content and I went to him, telling him to bring it down. Guess what, the dude came to my blog and threaten to shut my blog down. It's funny lol.. I began to wonder if perhaps, he's google or my host. Maybe one badass hacker.

Blogging should be about helping, if you must copy, leave a credit. The only thing I'm guilty of is images lol.. And whenever the rightful owner wants it down, I will comply asap.

Let's join hands and say no to plagiarism

1 Like

Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by TheArticleNG(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2017
olarababi:
I just landed on an entertainment blog (not too popular and managed by only one guy) and read some post. Then i decided to check out its site achive because rhe homepage was fulled with lots of post. Behold i saw this(screenshot)

I really appreciate your efforts in checking the blog, but you will also understand that most of the entertainment sites are copy and paste, while some copy and edit before publishing like Linda and Laila etc, I would like to know how you stumbled on the site?
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by IAmSkinny: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Check my blog fellas, here comes the king of copy-copy and paste-paste www.fototech.com.ng
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by peterwale: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:

You can hardly fight copy- copy problem from this point. start selling your work and let clients join or lead the fight. we are too far from the fight.Even many of the people you want to fight would like to pay for using your work but no structure on the ground to facilitate such transactions.
Sure people are absolutely lazy but all your hear is that there is no job anywhere. if you wish to be paid for your work check the blogs on this bloggers community: www.nowayobloggers.com and contact the bloggers over 40 blogs with different topics. You can enter into a serious business relationship with them and add them to people that will help protect your work.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by Finstar: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
NCP:

I'm still waiting for the demo of the copy are paste Sir...
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by GoodMuyis(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Emeka71:
Don't mind the boy I was wondering how He wants to stop the copy-cats on thier system from copying what they want to copy.

Thats what I was thinking ooo
I will eveen download the whole wordpress site sef. no be xml?
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by nairanaira12: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
olarababi:

How did you pass Use of English? Fulled with? shocked
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by boringnigerian: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:

I stand with you. Copying and pasting is unenthical and should be condamed. For now, I fight to protect my content cause doing research and brainstorming for the right words isn't beans. Working hard to create a content only for one useless blogger somewhere to lift it without credit is saddening.

A blogger once copied my content and I went to him, telling him to bring it down. Guess what, the dude came to my blog and threaten to shut my blog down. It's funny lol.. I began to wonder if perhaps, he's google or my host. Maybe one badass hacker.

Blogging should be about helping, if you must copy, leave a credit. The only thing I'm guilty of is images lol.. And whenever the rightful owner wants it down, I will comply asap.

Let's join hands and say no to plagiarism

With images, it's a bit tricky. It's almost impossible to get the perfect image for a post you want to put up without looking to external sources (except you are a photographer and even at that, what are the chances you already have such an image at hand?). In this case, I first check royalty free stock image services like pixabay to see if I can find an image I can use. Where that doesn't turn up any suitable results, I use Google images but I link back to the original location of the image plus any other credits.
Re: Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture by samuelson06(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
HenryDion:

Hello, can you teach me how to make a blog post uncopyable?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Create China Virtual Phone Number For Paypal And Whatsapp Verification / A Checklist Against Cybercrime / 7 Best Tools For Bloggers To Correct Grammatical Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.