Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Creation Of Charity Organization. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creation Of Charity Organization. (314 Views)

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creation Of Charity Organization. by onyiekene: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hello house.please am Onyinye residing in Maryland ikeja.I don't really have friends around.I will want some number of kind hearted individual to join me in creation and organizing a charity group.Our aims and goals will be visiting the sick in the hospitals and provision of some drug and other necessary smaller needs for them.hope to see you to enable me do this work for God.
Re: Creation Of Charity Organization. by charlie34: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2023
Through donateforcharity, you can easily contribute to a worthy cause by donating your vehicle to a nonprofit charity. This platform facilitates the process, ensuring your donation makes a meaningful impact.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.