Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze (1532 Views)

Nigerians Have Again Shown The World That They Are The N Word People / Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East / Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by Lajet: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
The apex Igbo sociopolitical organisation, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has again accused President Muhammadu Buhari of being bias in his appointments.

Ohaneze cited the recent reorganisation at the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, saying that the Southeast has again been sidelined.

According to Ohanaeze, this is exactly why youths in the region are no longer comfortable being called Nigerians.

The Ohaneze’s position was part of a statement signed by its President General, Chief John Nwodo in Abuja on Sunday.

Nwodo said, “Ohaneze is appalled at the consistent and unrepentant disposition of disdain for the South-East by Buhari administration as copiously displayed in the recent reorganisation at the NNPC.

“Ohaneze had thought that after the President’s declaration in a broadcast recently that Nigeria unity had been settled and not negotiable, that he would take all necessary actions in his governance to achieve it, but the recent NNPC shake-up has not shown that the administration is walking its talk.

“Buhari administration, has shown in the new managers just announced tilting clearly in favour of the North, with the South-East totally ignored, as has always been the case since Buhari administration came to office.

“This brazen disregard, marginalization and non-compliance with the Federal character provisions in our constitution are the causes of lack of confidence which our youths have in our present governance structure.

“As long as President Buhari continues to live out his speech abroad that his government will favour those who voted 97 per cent for him against those who voted 5 % for him so long will the dissatisfaction and unrest in our polity subsist.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/03/buhari-shown-hatred-igbos-nnpc-appointment-ohaneze

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by Lajet: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Buhari matter don tire person. You don't like Igbos still yet you don't want them to go is that not wickedness . This have show that everything Buhari have been doing against igbos is not by mistake he knows what he was doing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by DocHMD: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
All these ones no fit change dullhari. That's why I thank God for the Kanus and Igbos of these world. They are the only ones that can reset the dullard's brain.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by bkool7(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
You ppl should vote him out in 2019 then
Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by reality1010: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
bkool7:
You ppl should vote him out in 2019 then
Voting him out is ur business bc Igbos r more concerned with Biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by mrvitalis(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Honestly can we stop all this

Super eagles are 90% igbos who complain ?

As far as the constitution didn't specify he is free to appoint anyone

If I get there and feel I will deliver with only mbaise people that's who I will appoint...

We should focus on what we will get

I expect Ohanaeze to give Buhari a list of project to complete if not he should forget our votes not appointments

Who appointment help apart from the appointee and his friends

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by ehinmowo: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
We cnt overlook the fact that Buhari govt is full of ethnic and religious bigotry and full of one-sided secret appointments in govt offices.

Join cawid.com

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by smartty68(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lol!
The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.
Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Useless Ohaneze, always licking Kanu's Urine....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Buhari hates Igbos. God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Always wailing and whining like the lil bitch*es that they are

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by SaiNigeria: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Buhari is a godsent........ Everything is turning around for Biafra favor.

Those that are sitting on the fence gradually having reason to support the course.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by Evablizin(f): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
mrvitalis:

If I get there and feel I will deliver with only mbaise people that's who I will appoint...

I expect Ohanaeze to give Buhari a list of project to complete if not he should forget our votes not appointments

if i say that your last sentence is a lie it means that Lai mohammad is my teacher,gudos to you,you said the truth

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by aolawale025: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
First the DSS recruitment. Then now in NNPC. I think the 97 and 5% thing has been taken too far

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Buhari is a godsent........ Everything is working around for Biafra favor.

Asin eeh!
Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
I think baba is trying to be careful so that stories that touch won't happen seeing that the SE leaders are in tacit support of IPOB... grin
Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by ZombieTAMER: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Useless Ohaneze, always licking Kanu's Urine....

Those that gave me 5% should not expect the same treatment as those who gave me 97%....
This came from a supposed president of a nation

Buhari is a jihadist
A sinile Old fool and an economic destroyer

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by oladeebo: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
mrvitalis:

and their family!
may be Nwondo is look for appointment!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by asorocker: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
The lopsided appointment will backfire when I saw it I knew the end of NNPC was around the corner, the same crew that killed Ajaokuta, NITEL, NEPA, Nigerian Airways have taken over NNPC , may the soul and sole of NNPC RIP.

Ohanexe should not complain but mobilizr Eastern business men to build a refinery in the east.

Nnpc is finished no doubt. By the time old age and dementia will finally force buhari out of office, major multinational companies would have relocated, the naira would be dead not weak while the recent gains in agriculture Jonathan made would have been reversed 360 degrees with rice and tomato importation back in full swing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by EmeeNaka: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
This Buhari administration is the most destabilizing thing presently in Nigeria. Buhari constitutes a greater havoc and omen in Nigeria than IPOB.
I condemn Buhari's intransigence.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by OkpekeBeauty: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Buhari is actually helping the Igbos to unite like never before(which has always been their greatest weakness), I think he is God sent

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Na dia way naaaaaaa!

Oil sector has always been the property of North...!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by Cinkq: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
no region is being treated fairly, yorubas also suffered same/worse fate under the ex president g.jonathan, even today some of us are still thinking our tribe is being marginalized. not trumpeting it or crying about it all over the media doesn.t mean it is not paining/vexing us also . take a look at the super eagles squad that defeated cameroun for instance,how can a tribe constitute 90% of the team and you want me to believe they are selected on merit? why was kayode olanrewaju that plays in the la liga not selected? we also need answer to this. what about the civil servant sector that imo state has the highest number in the whole of the federation and yet others are not complaining. i dont know why they like complaining when they are trailing others but rejoice/call it merit when others are trailing them. the reality is that nigeria has been fair to no one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by eagleu: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lajet:
The apex Igbo sociopolitical organisation, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has again accused President Muhammadu Buhari of being bias in his appointments.

Ohaneze cited the recent reorganisation at the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, saying that the Southeast has again been sidelined.

According to Ohanaeze, this is exactly why youths in the region are no longer comfortable being called Nigerians.

The Ohaneze’s position was part of a statement signed by its President General, Chief John Nwodo in Abuja on Sunday.

Nwodo said, “Ohaneze is appalled at the consistent and unrepentant disposition of disdain for the South-East by Buhari administration as copiously displayed in the recent reorganisation at the NNPC.

“Ohaneze had thought that after the President’s declaration in a broadcast recently that Nigeria unity had been settled and not negotiable, that he would take all necessary actions in his governance to achieve it, but the recent NNPC shake-up has not shown that the administration is walking its talk.

“Buhari administration, has shown in the new managers just announced tilting clearly in favour of the North, with the South-East totally ignored, as has always been the case since Buhari administration came to office.

“This brazen disregard, marginalization and non-compliance with the Federal character provisions in our constitution are the causes of lack of confidence which our youths have in our present governance structure.

“As long as President Buhari continues to live out his speech abroad that his government will favour those who voted 97 per cent for him against those who voted 5 % for him so long will the dissatisfaction and unrest in our polity subsist.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/03/buhari-shown-hatred-igbos-nnpc-appointment-ohaneze

Why not Ohaneze sue Buhari to court
Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by EvilMetahuman: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2017
reality1010:

Voting him out is ur business bc Igbos r more concerned with Biafra.
then why is ohanese crying for appointments in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by orbgoblin: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2017
Sage
mrvitalis:

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by Eastfield1: 1:40am On Sep 04, 2017
this fools still don't want to wake up
Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by Dillusionist(m): 2:19am On Sep 04, 2017
eyes don deh clear..this zoo is just for the north

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by UncleJJ(m): 3:05am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by Scholes007(m): 3:38am On Sep 04, 2017
No one will see reason with Ohanaeze, the biased Nature of Buhari's appointments is appalling. Nigerians with their fear factor about Igbos will always jump up for buhari n the foundation of division been laid by Mr integrity. His appointment so far has marginalized The south greatly and SE the more. But instead of focusing on these disparities, we (as always) go into unnecessary tribal argument. one thing is sure, power is transient and will always be. clearly every eyes are watch closely n are learning, which means in no distant time another maybe in same shoes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by Scholes007(m): 3:51am On Sep 04, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
then why is ohanese crying for appointments in nigeria?
Ohanaeze has clearly made their Stand; we are for "one Nigeria", same is applicable to SE govts/leadership. Unless you are obsessed with IPOB or maybe mistake it to the word Igbo.
Re: Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Scholes007:
Ohanaeze has clearly made their Stand; we are for "one Nigeria", same is applicable to SE govts/leadership. Unless you are obsessed with IPOB or maybe mistake it to the word Igbo.

Bigotry does not allow some differentiate between Igbo and IPOB

(1) (Reply)

The UN Will Give Nnamdi Kanu Protection / See This Hilarious Sule Lamido's presidency Poster / Nigeria; Once A Nation, Now An Abattoir By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.