Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Message To My Igbo Brothers:david Uro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To My Igbo Brothers:david Uro (543 Views)

Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers / Appeal To My Igbo Brothers / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To My Igbo Brothers:david Uro by 40kobo77: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Copied from his Facebook Page.

I have been quiet on this Nnamdi Kanu guy for a bit not because I agree with his madness but the cheap mob he has succeeded in brainwashing into believing he is the Messiah.. The average Igbo man is not stupid and I must add 'ruthless' when their means of livelihood is threatened.

Dora Akunyili only went after the drug cartel in the south east and got Assassins activated to see her skull open.

I grew up in the north a third generation Igbo descent whose grand father lost a lot during the first Biafran Civil War ..not just properties but trust and the cordiality that was once our right as First Class citizens of this country... Fast forward to 50 years later another clown shows up to bleach out the fragile trust that was arduously acquired.

I know speak for lot people who have properties scattered around the country. I know speak for igbos who are married to none igbos . I know I speak for Igbos who only know where they grew up as home.. Ask Mikel. Ask Psquare. ask Saint Obi. Ask Scott Nnaji .Ask Izu Ojukwu. Ask Martin Uro. Ask Sunday Mba. Ask Senator Comedian. Ask Bob Chukwuemeka Ask Emma Ugolee. Ask IK Ogbonna. Ask Obinna Nsofor. Ask Ifeanyichukwu Onyeabo ask James Obiora. Ask Benedict Akuegbu. The list is endless... Ask them one simple question..

WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I am willing to wager anything that the default answer in their heads would be JOS! .these are all Igbo descents who have come to know Jos as home and most likely still have their parents still living in jos.. know examples like this abound across every none south eastern state Nigeria .. What would now be their fate.. All at the expense of whose ambition?

I have experienced crisis in kaduna and Jos but nothing matches the gory details my mother divulged as her experience of the biafran war! We do not know the master puppeteer for this clown ... Killing him would be easy but then what..? When they raise another clown with an Australian passport?.....will not want to be among the guinea pigs for second batch of some self seeking blood thirsty nuisance ! Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

David Uro.

cc:Lalasticlacla,Mynd44,Seun
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers:david Uro by asorocker: 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
So loosing property and lives should deter self-defense or self determination
Re: Message To My Igbo Brothers:david Uro by Sagay212: 12:01am On Sep 04, 2017
asorocker:
So loosing property and lives should deter self-defense or self determination

do you have any property? maybe when you have one or anybody in you entire generation own a property or successful business, you will understand. for now you can keep running after bush rats in the village

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Foot Soldiers Will Pay Dearly For Killing My Father ‎- Tompolo Speaks F / NBS In Statistical Deception On Recession / Babachir Lawal’s Case, A Bone In Buhari’s Throat – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.