Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? (4458 Views)

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by Chelseafan99: 1:09am On Sep 04, 2017
How much and how long does it take to do DNA paternity test in Nigeria?
Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Waiting..
Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 04, 2017
The next office to ours is a DNA lab.
The price is roughly 100k (I think its negotiable).
Duration should not be more than a week.
If you are serious, let me know so I can hook you up to a staff.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by haske7(f): 3:34am On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Cheers.
Of course u must put ya own cut for inside na as a sharp man... naija where every na hustle..... iranu
Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2017
haske7:

Of course u must put ya own cut for inside na as a sharp man... naija where every na hustle..... iranu
You don't have to be a negativist. Not every one is dubious or untrustworthy.
You should look inwards.

4 Likes

Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2017
haske7:

You are painfully stupid.

I provided estimates because the last known fee to me was 100k (about last year). Anythin' might have changed in this economic downturn. I don't want to tell him 100k now and he gets there & finds out its like 120k, which is why I used d word "roughly" & asked him to state his seriousness so I can now make a formal enquiry 4 him.

What's the point askin' about rates if no one is comin' 4 it?
Funny thing is, I'm actually doin' him a massive favour cuz if he comes through me, he'll most definitely get lower rates insead of "official price".

But typical Nigerians, are so intelligent & psychic that they can actually tell what others are thinkin' but cannot solve their own simplest problems - which in your case is chronic stupidity.

I advise you also enrol 4 the DNA test to be certain you don't share the same genes with Bobrisky.

Good day.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by ifyalways(f): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chelseafan99:
How much and how long does it take to do DNA paternity test in Nigeria?
Cost depends on the type or reason for the test.
Personal reasons (just for a father/mother to be assured) is cheaper, about 60K. Result is out in 5 working days max.

Legal and immigration reasons are from 120K upwards as its more complex. There are some cheap DNA centers in lagos who do not examine up to 21 DNA markers and if it's for legal and immigration reasons, it won't be accepted. Result is out in 8 working days.

I can recommend places, if you want.

6 Likes

Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by Chelseafan99: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Cheers.

Give me your e-mail address or Whatsapp
Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chelseafan99:

Give me your e-mail address or Whatsapp

kolemental@gmail.com
Mention me when you do.
Cheers.
Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by donkarly(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
You can try either of these bro..
Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by btrocky09(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
Where?
ifyalways:

Personal reasons (just for a father/mother to be assured) is cheaper, about 60K. Result is out in 5 working days max.

Legal and immigration reasons are from 120K upwards as its more complex. There are some cheap DNA centers in lagos who do not examine up to 21 DNA markers and if it's for legal and immigration reasons, it won't be accepted. Result is out in 8 working days.

Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by Gboliwe: 1:57am On Dec 07, 2018
A nairalander needs urgent financial help. Please follow this link and help as you can.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes
Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by m2cad: 12:42am On Jun 06, 2019
ifyalways:

kindly advice on how I can get a DNA cebtre in lagos
Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by scantrik: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
DNA Paternity Tests can be done at our Certified Diagnostics Centres in Abuja and Benin City

Scantrik Diagnostics and Healthcare Ltd

ABUJA OFFICE:

Cube Plaza Building. Nyanya-Karshi Road. By Karu Market (Opp. Govt. Sec Sch), Karu, FCT, Abuja. Nigeria

Call:

0807-706-6044

0903-6647-125

BENIN-CITY OFFICE:

Comfort A2 Building. No 21 Adesuwa Grammar School Road. By Etete Road Junction, GRA. Benin-City. Edo State. Nigeria .

Call:

0706-075-1235

0815-311-6645

Email: info@scantrikdiagnostics.com

Website: https://scantrikdiagnostics.com/dna-paternity-test-immigration-dna-tests-in-nigeria-discreet-dna-paternity-test-in-abuja-benin/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCwPdf9JPh6/

Price is N100,000.00 for 1 Child and 1 Suspected Father

1 Like

Re: How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? by Ellaria(f): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
ShyCypher:

You are painfully stupid.

I provided estimates because the last known fee to me was 100k (about last year). Anythin' might have changed in this economic downturn. I don't want to tell him 100k now and he gets there & finds out its like 120k, which is why I used d word "roughly" & asked him to state his seriousness so I can now make a formal enquiry 4 him.

What's the point askin' about rates if no one is comin' 4 it?
Funny thing is, I'm actually doin' him a massive favour cuz if he comes through me, he'll most definitely get lower rates insead of "official price".

But typical Nigerians, are so intelligent & psychic that they can actually tell what others are thinkin' but cannot solve their own simplest problems - which in your case is chronic stupidity.

I advise you also enrol 4 the DNA test to be certain you don't share the same genes with Bobrisky.

Good day.

I know this is an old thread and post from 2017, but your flawless and savage response had me doing a standing ovation in my head. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes / Is He Secretive Or I'm Being Nosy? / What Makes A Good Marriage Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.