Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. (3532 Views)

Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) / Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. / Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by AbelDjassi: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2017
Just like Nnamdi Kanu, here is another 'soldier of fortune' who has chosen to medicate away his personal problems - by dragging others up a creek without a paddle. angry

There is definitely something about the social system in the UK, which turns out-of-favour Black men into anarchists and extreme nihilists.
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by SHTFguy: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2017
AbelDjassi:
Just like Nnamdi Kanu, here is another 'soldier of fortune' who has chosen to medicate away his personal problems - by dragging others up a creek without a paddle. angry

There is definitely something about the social system in the UK, which turns out-of-favour Black men into anarchists and extreme nihilists.

I knew fools like you wil find a way to equate this jobless Yoruba govt shill with genuine secessionist movements like IPOB.

But don't complain when bokos start bombing lagos and this omota comes out online to take credit.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by AbelDjassi: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2017
SHTFguy:

I knew fools like you wil find a way to equate this jobless Yoruba govt shill with genuine secessionist movements like IPOB.

But don't complain when bokos start bombing lagos and this omota comes out online to take credit.

Are you talking to me about the effeminate looking, shawl-wearing, council flat dweller from Peckham (SE15)?
The self-styled prophet cum god of Men (goM), who has no track record of holding down viable employment at home or abroad?

You are clearly a moro1#on of the first order, if you think I recognise your retar1ded hagiography grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by DabuIIIT: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2017
Basic123:
This guy is mad like olunloyo daughter oooo...grin

I'm waiting for his fellow mad people from the east to come and praise him!
u are typing rubbish while on ur way to mowe/ibafo idp camps grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Basic123: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2017
DabuIIIT:

u are typing rubbish while on ur way to mowe/ibafo idp camps grin
the whole yIGBOland is an IDP camp as we speakgrin
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by DabuIIIT: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2017
Basic123:
the whole yIGBOland is an IDP camp as we speakgrin
grin
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by 9jabull: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2017
IBB said if he wake up & hear that yoruba man is calling for war, he will go back to sleep.

I will take this Adeyinka Grandson serious when i hear the first IED exploded & he& his group claim responseble for it, them I will wake up from my sleep.
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by stanluiz(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2017
Front page please!!
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by stanluiz(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Basic123:
This guy is mad like olunloyo daughter oooo...grin

I'm waiting for his fellow mad people from the east to come and praise him!
Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by stanluiz(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2017
wristbangle:

You were once a peaceful and easygoing lady in this forum. Of recent, tribalism is changing your loving attitude into a bile.

I was once in your shoe and I realised this online tribalism is beginning to affect how I relate to people of other tribes offline.

Babe, be careful on the path you are toying.
Hypocrite get out of here.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by PointB: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017
The Young Yorubas for Freedom has fully implemented the decision by the Hausa/Fulani's led Federal Government of Nigeria to purchase with the Yoruba's money weapons from the United States, the United Kingdom and Russia to kill Yoruba people demanding for Oduduwa Republic, but disguising as fighting Boko Haram and piracy.

Is this not load of rubbish?

Whose idea? Who is implementing? shocked
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by Basic123: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2017
stanluiz:
Yoruba Muslim.
Jewish igbo Christiangrin
Re: Breaking News: Young Yoruba For Freedom Theaten To Bomb Every Lga's In Lagos. by SHTFguy: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2017
AbelDjassi:

Are you talking to me about the effeminate looking, shawl-wearing, council flat dweller from Peckham (SE15)?
The self-styled prophet cum god of Men (goM), who has no track record of holding down viable employment at home or abroad?

You are clearly a moro1#on of the first order, if you think I recognise your retar1ded hagiography grin grin grin
During the height of the struggle by NADECO to see for the release of MKO Abiola and the actualization of his June 12 mandate, General Abacha contracted a bunch of Yoruba miscreants to stage a fake hijack of a local commercial airline. The trio of Yoruba hijackers demanded for Abiola's unconditional release from detention and his inauguration and swearing-in as President. The group went by the name Movement for the Advancement of Democracy, MAD.

Nobody back then was fooled as we all knew that the hostage taking was a big false flag which Abacha attempted to use to label NADECO and other pro-democracy and opposition groups as terrorists.

Today, Buhari has recycled some of the Abacha era cronies back into the corridors of powers after a long hiatus in the cold.

If you like be a fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Slams CNN Over Herdsmen Attack / The Number Of States In Each Region Atiku Needs To Win 2019 / Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Riding Kwankwaso On A Vespa In 1981

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.