Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? (913 Views)

Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by bamasite(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Am still feeling excited about our triumph at Uyo last Friday - 1st September, 2017.

Whoever thought that we would trump the indomitable lions of Cameroon four goals to nothing in a competitive match? A make or mar world cup qualifier for that matter where everything is at stake for the Lions. One naturally expected the indomitable lions to fight literarily like a wounded lion, but the super eagles ended up having fun on the pitch.

Today 4th Septmber, 2017 features the return leg of the match in Yaounde by 6Pm.
What do we expect? It is interesting to note that the coach of the Cameroon team has resigned due to the humiliating defeat suffered in the hands of the super eagles. Will that development disorientate the team and cause them to suffer more losses or will it strengthen them?

Remember that the Cameroonians have accused the supper eagles earlier of using diabolical powers. Will they in retaliation assemble the greatest diabolical powers in all of Cameroon so that they can pay Nigeria back in her own coin?

10 hours from now, we would have the reality before us. However, while we await 6pM, tell us what you think will be the scoreline for the return leg of the super eagles of Nigeria against the Indomitable lions of Cameroon.

over to you:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-1layNsR_3Vc/WamlVBrcHhI/AAAAAAAABR4/Ej9iU1p8dh0UMnV95JGV9XR5IbCS_zF4QCLcBGAs/s640/Arsenal%2Band%2Bcameroon-01.png[/img]
Re: Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by bamasite(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Feel free to say your mind o......
Re: Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by ufuosman(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Cam 2-1 Nig
Re: Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2017
stingy op u are d op and also d ftc kai! are u a chelsea fan? meanwhile madridguy coman talk ur own i dun help u book space. i predict 1-1 sha grin
Re: Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by bamasite(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2017
ufuosman:
Cam 2-1 Nig

Taaaa......

Bros no vex but I rebuke you....... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by bamasite(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
stingy op u are d op and also d ftc kai! are u a chelsea fan? meanwhile madridguy coman talk ur own i dun help u book space. ;Dstingy op u are d op and also d ftc kai! are u a chelsea fan? meanwhile madridguy coman talk ur own i dun help u book space. i predict 1-1 sha

No vex naa....I no know say e go pain you like this grin grin grin grin grin

But why you feel say we no go win undecided undecided

Re: Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by marooh: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Trust african and corrupt mind.....
Cameroon will bribe the refree

So cameroon 4: nigeria 0

Lol
Re: Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by Orodje(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2017
Nigeria 2: 1 Cameroon
Re: Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by bamasite(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2017
God forbid...... Are you not happy that after a long time, we will be going to the world cup without carrying calculator first? grin
marooh:
Trust african and corrupt mind.....
Cameroon will bribe the refree

So cameroon 4: nigeria 0

Lol

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by bamasite(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2017
Correct guy....you deserve cold origin and 1 Tboss grin

I don buy the origin now na the Tboss remain....
Orodje:
Nigeria 2: 1 Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by Orodje(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2017
bamasite:
Correct guy....you deserve cold origin and 1 Tboss grin

I don buy the origin now na the Tboss remain....
Make I dey sharp my pencil for ground dey wait the Tboss
grin grin
Re: Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by bamasite(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2017
Orodje:

Make I dey sharp my pencil for ground dey wait the Tboss
grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked Hmmmmm.....I don dey fear you.....You fit wound Tboss....If them bin wound her inside BBN, you for see her with egyptian attire?
Re: Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by mrnate: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
0-0
Re: Cameroon Nigeria Return Leg In Yaounde What Will Be The Scoreline? by ufuosman(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
bamasite:

Taaaa......
Bros no vex but I rebuke you....... shocked shocked shocked shocked
hahahahah, I no fit vex.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Want SEVEN Children And As Many Ballon D’ors / Argentine Legend Slams Nigeria / Canada Vs USA Ice Hockey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.