Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification - Fashion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification (121958 Views)

Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Saintsammurai(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
You should broaden your knowledge bro
lol bro, but if not for you and your crew, plus dommmique at your side, she would'nt have won na.... dats d simple truth na.. no sugar coating..abi you want make i start to dey expose secrets?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Bla bla bla... Get your face out of your ass ma'am. Noone gives a flying fvck about your unsolicited opinion; shove it down your throat
oh. Someone gave a damn, not a nonentity as yourself of course, so, I'm good.

I didn't see you attack the guy who called out names to support my opinion. What happened? You only take on girls? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Saintsammurai(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Prophet of d**m cheesy tongue
cleopatra but i am a real prophet na.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by safarigirl(f): 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol bro, but if not for you and your crew, plus dommmique at your side, she would'nt have won na.... dats d simple truth na.. no sugar coating..abi you want make i start to dey expose secrets?
oh, it was even his candidate that won, no wonder he took it personal and attacked me.

One of those who the shady votes have favored over the years....corrupt people never see corruption in their acts

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by goldbim(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
fiftynaira:
goldbim
grin grin grin grin I laugh in swahili..at my agethank you, sir!!besides,I'm a very private person and I don't think that'd change ..I love my space. cool cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Blackhawk01: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dainikel:
Lol, Aderola I didn't know you were this humorous... edakun who is searching for the aforementioned above? grin You would be shocked some of the contestants are not even close to the criteria you listed.
Was that why your moniker is named Blackhawk? Give me a better excuse till then

I nominate Blackhawk01 wink
c.C Dygeasy

LOL. Would have participated but wrong timing bro. Might contest next year sha, make Seun increase the amount biko. grin wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by agarawu23(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Safarigirl is 100% right...last year's miss nairaland thingy was greatly flawed.. and as far as i am concern, 2016 contest was between ivyyy, mimmzzy and reffiner....In a normal and unbias contest, these three ladies would have been the main contestants... lanicky won, not because she was beautiful, not because she was intelligent, but she won because the awoon werey crew supported her and ladies like amin at508 voted 4 her because she was a yoruba lady.....In the wake of things and even if people closed their eyes to the truth, she will not defeat mimzy, ivy and refiner in a normal contest, she wont even come close... lets be realistic, can she stand mimzyyy or ivy when it comes to beauty and intelligence.? definetly no, so what are we even saying here? safarigirl is right...the organizers needs to let it be a miss nairaland thing and not a miss i too know people thing.

Its simple, lanicky won because she has almost all the back bone of the contest.

That's it about the contest. Not how beautiful or how intelligent u are. Its a game with different dice wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Saintsammurai(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
agarawu23:

Its simple, lanicky won because she has almost all the back bone of the contest.

That's it about the contest. Not how beautiful or how intelligent u are. Its a game with different dice wink
Exactly, its all about the underground bussiness.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Blackhawk01: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
cleopatra but i am a real prophet na.

Cleo wah? cheesy grin cheesy

The gods are against you this afternoon. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by agarawu23(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wuminity:
I nominate Wuminity.
cc dygeasy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmm well i like the part where u said i am too young... have u ever heard the phrase, catch them young?
Not applicable in this case
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
She won cuz she deserved it. I am not saying she's the best, but who's better?
Saintsammurai:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Saintsammurai(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Cleo wah? cheesy grin cheesy

The gods are against you this afternoon. tongue
lol dont you know the history of cleo.. one of the most black beautiful queen in history... u should be blushing.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Saintsammurai(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tahra:
Not applicable in this case
hmm well ure right. so when will i see my tahra?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
You lack brain. (Not like i expected any from you tho). Your mind and brain is as fvcked up as your face.

I know your type; The hypocrites and Pharisees, they only want to pull people down.

Bye
safarigirl:
oh, it was even his candidate that won, no wonder he took it personal and attacked me.

One of those who the shady votes have favored over the years....corrupt people never see corruption in their acts

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Oyindidi(f): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
brightalo17:
The contest na for singles not married women.
Don't quote me next time. Last time I checked I was talking with my friends not some random kids like you.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Saintsammurai(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
She won cuz she deserved it. I am not saying she is the best, but who was better?
well well, its all in the past now,, let us move on and face 2017's contest... "respect sir".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin grin grin True. Thats why the chapter should be completely closed. Respect bro!
Saintsammurai:
well well, its all in the past now,, let us move on and face 2017's contest... "respect sir".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmm well ure right. so when will i see my tahra?
You should be able to see me if you're a "true prophet"
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by arcike(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
hat's in naira,right? 50k is $120 - $130 USD. The cost of living is hella high here undecided .

An why are we talking about this grin it don't actually matter

u tire me.. do u knw wat 1 dollar will do 4 u?.. y making d states luk like a different place... bin 2 north Carolina a few tyms... so $100 is a lot of moni my dr... if u feel its notin den transfer dat amount 2 me....moreover Africans survive well over der cos we knw Hw 2 do alotta jobs

meanwhile dis funi contest is back again... issorite
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by VickyRotex(f): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
omolorlarh:
I nominate vickyrotex

www.nairaland.com/vickyrotex

Cc dyge.asy.

Thanks dear, for the nomination.
However, I respectfully decline. smiley kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Maxi112: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Cunninlinguist:
I nominate softwerk
Nairaland.com/softwerk

cheesy
is this your alternate handle?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by safarigirl(f): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
You lack brain. (Not like i expected any from you tho). Your mind and brain is as fvcked up as your face.

I know your type; The hypocrites and Pharisees, they only want to pull people down.

Bye
hahahaha....corrupt mofo...I even thought your attack was from a good place, I didn't know it was the pained words of another criminally-minded soul.

Nigga GTFOH....I'll keep calling out all the shady stuff on this site till I bury your ilk. Lemme see how you and your lot will rig this one

Sayonara bish grin.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by charijee(f): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ ßy the Power vested in me by ♦"The Mßaka"♦

♤I hereby nominate & verify Charijee cool

Cc DYGEASY

Charijee

grincheesy
You already know the answer to this, sweerrie grin.....the contest is for the beautiful ones cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Saintsammurai(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tahra:
You should be able to see me if you're a "true prophet"
lol well well well, iv seen you, but i really want to confirm if its you.. becaus i doubt if a lady as beautiful as the lady i saw, is on nairaland.....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by brightalo17: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't quote me next time. Last time I checked I was talking with my friends not some random kids like you.
What a useless warning , Don't quote you again asin? if I quote you then you'll swallow me or what? When random married ladies like u start sleeping around singles guys they will start calling elders kids. I don quote you again against your warning and I'm waiting for heaven to fall.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by arcike(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
SalomonKane:
No doubt, it's mighty nice watching Ichigo get beaten and tossed around like a used whore_.

I wouldn't say Ichigo is a good role model, nope. Naruto is a better role model. Even though both of them have shown their killer instinct when it has to do with protecting their love ones.

naruto is far beta 4 me..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
safarigirl:
hahahaha....corrupt mofo...I even thought your attack was from a good place, I didn't know it was the pained words of another criminally-minded soul.

Nigga GTFOH....I'll keep calling out all the shady stuff on this site till I bury your ilk. Lemme see how you and your lot will rig this one

Sayonara bish grin.
Coming from a sad, depressed and confused undergraduate who is wasting away in law class cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm an EXTREME introvert....I could barely address my class in secondary school. I freeze up in front of an audience and even now in school, I'm not involved in any social activity
I'm not surprised this is coming from you. Online lion, real life pvssy. They hide behind their phone/PC screens to throw shiit at people. I'm sure here is the only place you find solace in life

I'll pass biitchhhhhhhhh. No more reply

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by RoyalBlak007: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
charijee:
You already know the answer to this, sweerrie grin.....the contest is for the beautiful ones cool

♤ ßaßy grin

♤ You mean the "beautiful one's" grin grin grin grin ?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Maxi112: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Safarigirl is 100% right...last year's miss nairaland thingy was greatly flawed.. and as far as i am concern, 2016 contest was between ivyyy, mimmzzy and reffiner....In a normal and unbias contest, these three ladies would have been the main contestants... lanicky won, not because she was beautiful, not because she was intelligent, but she won because the awoon werey crew supported her and ladies like aminat508 voted 4 her because she was a yoruba lady.....In the wake of things and even if people closed their eyes to the truth, she will not defeat mimzy, ivy and refiner in a normal contest, she wont even come close... lets be realistic, can she stand mimzyyy or ivy when it comes to beauty and intelligence.? definetly no, so what are we even saying here? safarigirl is right...the organizers needs to let it be a miss nairaland thing and not a miss i too know people thing.
but she don win abi?? Case close!

You can still turn the table around this year, why not challenge the status quo if you think last year pageantry was bias?

Lanicky remains the winner and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by charijee(f): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I dont have any candidate biko...No time, I dey plan my wedding grin
Ahhh! Our big wedding grin.....abeg put me for bridal train o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Draei: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wuminity:
I nominate Wuminity.
Fair enough...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (68) (Reply)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** / Video Tutorial : Download Free Makeup Tutorial For Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.