Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification - Fashion (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification (122060 Views)

Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Anybodie: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dygeasy:
LIST OF VERIFIED CONTESTANTS

1. SHADYBERRY

2. NATUREINSPRED

3. SEUNMOHMOH

4. MATTI1

5. MISSNANDE

6. BADAOYEYEMI

I think I know the winner already
Badaoyeyemi
....all the way

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by EmperorLee(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, you're looking for drama abi?

You see that's the problem you lot are having which makes y'all wanna avoid the contest. Not all of us are fans of the stupid dramas that comes along with the contest, certainly not me and i am sure i am not alone.

If y'all are running away because of meaningless dramas on a faceless forum, what then should real life celebrities do then ? Run away from life ?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

normal na

shey 50k would do tongue
Multiply it by two kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Blackhawk01: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Me wey don verify myself since. grin

I'm contesting na. tongue tongue

Yipeeeeeeeeee cheesy grin

Go Makky, go girlie, go. cool cool wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmperorLee:

You see that's the problem you lot are having which makes y'all wanna avoid the contest. Not all of us are fans of the stupid dramas that comes along with the contest, certainly not me and i am sure i am not alone.

If y'all are running away because of meaningless dramas on a faceless forum, what then should real life celebrities do then ? Run away from life ?
Bia, why the "you all"?
This contest is not by force let the people who can do it, and leave those who can't alone. Is it me that has turn to professional babysitter that'll have time for the contest when I'm supposed to be giving baby milk? Ladies on this forum that are aware of the contest and are not contesting have their reasons. Can't you all respect that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by EmperorLee(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Bia, why the "you all"?
This contest is not by force let the people who can do it, and leave those who can't alone. Is it me that has turn to professional babysitter that'll have time for the contest when I'm supposed to be giving baby milk? Ladies on this forum that are aware of the contest and are not contesting have their reasons. Can't you all respect that?

No one is forcing anybody, who cares if y'all are busy washing dead bodies? Those that are giving bad impression about the contest should just stop, that's all that matters. As if they stand a chance before, Mtcheew..

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Arabiandude: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
beautiful232:

do you wan me to contest for miss nairaland 2017?
Was thinking we would talk about It on phone.

Without doubt and an apology to anyone, those that have been verified arent a match for you, you re way too beautiful, sexy and hot to be in a contest with them. But, you shouldnt contest, the many reasons arent farfetched; It will give kids over here the opportunity to talk down one you and thrust me, all you life stories would be brought to the public domain.

You arent contesting babe
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Blackhawk01: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmperorLee:

That's my baeby kiss

Lol. kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by engoldzee(f): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
As I be mma of 3 children am I eligible to contest?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Blackhawk01: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmperorLee:

No one is forcing anybody, who cares if y'all are busy washing dead bodies? Those that are giving bad impression about the contest should just stop, that's all that matters. As if they stand a chance before, Mtcheew..

LOL. Seriously? Dude, chill.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by beautiful232(f): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Arabiandude:

Without doubt and an apology to anyone, you arent a match compared to those that has been verified and will be verified, you re way too beautiful, sexy and hot to be in a contest with them. But, you shouldnt contest, the many reasons arent farfetched; It will give kids over here the opportunity to talk down one you and thrust me, all you life stories would be brought to the public domain.

aww.ok my bad boyfriend..wen your free you call me den...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by beautiful232(f): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Arabiandude:

Without doubt and an apology to anyone, you arent a match compared to those that has been verified and will be verified, you re way too beautiful, sexy and hot to be in a contest with them. But, you shouldnt contest, the many reasons arent farfetched; It will give kids over here the opportunity to talk down one you and thrust me, all you life stories would be brought to the public domain.

aww.ok my bad boyfriend..wen your free you call me den...So we talk more bout it..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Multiply it by two kiss kiss

shocked shocked
thats two years miss nl contest you want from me o shocked shocked

anyways its a deal..........sofa the yoruba lessons would come with small benefits like kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Arabiandude:

Without doubt and an apology to anyone, those that have been verified arent a match for you, you re way too beautiful, sexy and hot to be in a contest with them. But, you shouldnt contest, the many reasons arent farfetched; It will give kids over here the opportunity to talk down one you and thrust me, all you life stories would be brought to the public domain.

Just listen to yourseff,daddy. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Yipeeeeeeeeee cheesy grin

Go Makky, go girlie, go. cool cool wink
Come let's twerk to celebrate. cheesy

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Arabiandude: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
beautiful232:

aww.ok my bad boyfriend..we your free you call me den...So we talk more bout it..
No prob sexy girlfriend. That would be tomorrow Though, After church.

Are you home now?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked
thats two years miss nl contest you want from me o shocked shocked

anyways its a deal..........sofa the yoruba lessons would come with small benefits like kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Sure, it has it perks. smileywink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by beautiful232(f): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Arabiandude:
No prob sexy girlfriend. That would be tomorrow Though, After church.
Are you home now?

why?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmperorLee:

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have said this.

Then you should tell those who are giving bad impression about the contest not me. And I hope with all this talk you'll contest for Mr nl and lead a good example for others to follow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Blackhawk01: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Come let's twerk to celebrate. cheesy

Iriot. You don start with the memes undecided

Make I start to dey use you do dp sharp sharp, the stolen one goes first. tongue wink

Did you see the last episode of The voice?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by EmperorLee(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
makydebbie:

Then you should tell those who are giving bad impression about the contest not me. And I hope with all this talk you'll contest for Mr nl and lead a good example for others to follow.

I didn't direct any of my words to you, did i ? It has always been about the ones giving bad impressions.

I should contest for what ? Sheybi u wee comman force me ? undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Blackhawk01: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
makydebbie:

100% legit. cool cool

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Sure, it has it perks. smileywink

yep it "pecks" kisses and ______ wink wink

anyways see you around............this bird is 'bout to fly to dem religion section

just got wind of the high spiritual powers (and the many beautiful ladies) moving around there grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Rukkydelta(f): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dygeasy:
Way to go people!!!!!

NATUREINSPRED

SEUNMOHMOH

MATTI1

MISSNANDE

And BADAOYEYEMI have been verified.
This monikers aren't popular romancelanders
Where are the popular peeps at?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Emeka71(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
beautiful232:

why?
So that he can come over and explain to you how laniky won the last competition.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Iriot. You don start with the memes undecided

Make I start to dey use you do dp sharp sharp, the stolen one goes first. tongue wink

Did you see the last episode of The voice?
grin grin

Oya no shaking. wink cheesy grin

At emboldened, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmperorLee:

I didn't direct any of my words to you, did i ? It has always been about the ones giving bad impressions.

I should contest for what ? Sheybi u wee comman force me ? undecided angry
That's the same way we feel about it. So let's just follow this contest, ignore the people giving bad impressions. And everything will be fine. And don't worry, when I bring your makeup pictures you'll get all the support you need. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yep it "pecks" kisses and ______ wink wink

anyways see you around............this bird is 'bout to fly to dem religion section

just got wind of the high spiritual powers (and the many beautiful ladies) moving around there grin grin
Alright dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

100% legit. cool cool
Like a boss. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Blackhawk01: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin

Oya no shaking. wink cheesy grin

At emboldened, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Ya gone undecided

Goodnight Debs kiss, don't wanna miss church tomorrow. lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Ya gone undecided

Goodnight Debs kiss, don't wanna miss church tomorrow. lipsrsealed
Jesus!! You're going to church tomorrow? shocked
I'm not seeing clearly oo. sad
I don tell you your department for hell go hot pass. And na now you wan change. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Blackhawk01: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Like a boss. cool

Mumu undecided

But you were right tho. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (68) (Reply)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / *** QUEENZHAIRâ„¢ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** / Video Tutorial : Download Free Makeup Tutorial For Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.