Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) (40165 Views)

A Week After We Got Married. / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After / Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Charisman: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Xo unfortunate.
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by coolviv: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Check where the woman comes from..there are some cultures that take it that the man has insulted them if the girl is already pregnant before the traditional marriage. .and d next thing is to waste the guy.

Unfortunate. RIP..
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by GentlemanAyo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chai! Rest in peace Deji, I couldn't believe myself when I heard the news, he was such a gentleman. God knows best.
Why is his death everywhere? Saw it on Linda's blog and now on Nairaland. All these bloggers should please stop circulating his death, it is not easy seeing Deji's corpses everywhere, so painful.
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evablizin:
cry

The Op poster (OP = Original Poster )above me self,i don't understand people again these days

Chai Rip Ade,may God comfort your wife to be and your family

Over sabi like me.........
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
MrDoGood:

Over sabi like me.........
lols thanks i will not make the same mistake again

1 Like

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
GentlemanAyo:
Chai! Rest in peace Deji, I couldn't believe myself when I heard the news, he was such a gentleman. God knows best.
Why is his death everywhere? Saw it on Linda's blog and now on Nairaland. All these bloggers should please stop circulating his death, it is not easy seeing Deji's corpses everywhere, so painful.

This is the world we live I now - SOCIAL MEDIA ERA.
Anything you post on your social media will likely to circulated nationally or internationally.
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
How did he die? Poor journalism

May God comfort his loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Smacks of the IFA strikes again .......... Olori Wuraola, take note ....... (ooni of ife has laced you)
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evablizin:
lols thanks i will not make the same mistake again
You're welcome dear
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Why did he have to use death to escape The wedding expenses and taking care of his unborn child.

There are other places he could have run to to avoid debts and a family.

the afterlife shouldn't be one of those place
Receive sense!
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by TSO4U: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
grin grin grin
fafambo:
AFONJAS AND JUJU are like bread and butter
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by GentlemanAyo(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

This is the world we live I now - SOCIAL MEDIA ERA.
Anything you post on your social media will likely to circulated nationally or internationally.
Too bad.
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by jamace(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
OP, is this INTRODUCTION or TRADITIONAL WEDDING?

Its sad these days that we have relegated our culture to the background. To some, if it is not WHITE WEDDING, they don't recognise our traditional wedding as marriage. So sad.
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by TDonald: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Behave. You are not nwaamaikpe

That's the female version

1 Like

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by figure007(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Why did he have to use death to escape The wedding expenses and taking care of his unborn child.

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by newslifeop: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sad rip
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
May God comfort his family
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by sekem: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Right now, I'm thinking of that novel The Concubine by Elechi Amadi cry
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Danybest: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
The wife na spiritual wife
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Do d right thing always. You give her belle before introduction. Now you are gone without marrying her. Who owns d baby?

RIP
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
May God protect us from ogbanje girls.
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by juman(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is heartbreaking
Just a week after his introduction
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Holluwahsheyi(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

receive sense in jesus name
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by charleff512(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Mrs NwaAmaipe
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by popyea(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
so sad r.i.p deji, he was my junior in secondary school, life can be funny.
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by bookorlah(f): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lord have mercy, wonder what the wife will be going through now. This life is just vanity!!
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
NairalandCS:
All these village people no dey take break, always on people's case.

I just weak.
They don't take break o, that's why we must pray for the death of our enemies daily. It is only by the mercies of the Lord we are not consumed. Our enemies don't rest, they plan evil every second of the day; is it the terror by night or the arrow that flies by the day that we should talk about or the pestilence that walks in darkness? It's only God that can deliver us from evil ones. May God be with the family of the young man and grant them the fortitude to bear this huge loss, it's really sad but thank God he had already planted a seed of life into his wife to be.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Gkemz: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
Death neither seek approval nor negotiate before knocking at the door. None of us shall receive a knock from him(death). May his soul RIP
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Abdogood(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
RIP Deji. You were full of life. We shared the same lodge at NYSC camp gboko benue Dec. 2014, your exit was shocking to me. May God grant u eternal rest and be with those you left behind. Adieu Friend...
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Fear Benin Flying Eagles (BFE)

They have remotely pinged his soul

you well so? Wetin concern Benin here now
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Akposkibo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
We are all affected in one way or the other. Lets use every means possible to get the message out there. Don't fold your arms. If you are on Twitter, tweet us #JAMB_COC_WHALA or JAMB in general with at least 10 tweets. We need to trend today.
If you're on Facebook spread the word to all Aspirant groups.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages / Delta Family Fights Over N250,000 Bride Price (pic) / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.