Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) (40151 Views)

A Week After We Got Married. / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After / Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by celebsnestblog: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2017

A Nigerian man has been reported dead, just a week after doing his wedding introduction, with his wife is said to be pregnant with their first child.

According to his friend, identified as Akinrinlade Ayodeji, who took to his Facebook page to mourn the deceased, identified as Omooba Adedeji Oyegbemi, the deceased was a graduate of the Tai Solarin University of Education, in Ogun state..

Here's what he wrote;

"Omooba Adedeji Matthew Oyegbemi, Hearing the news of your death this morning remains one of the most shocking informations i've ever heard in my Life!

You were a wonderful friend during our days in Tasued You just got engaged last week, i even accused you of not inviting me to ur 'wedding', which u told me that it wasn't the main wedding yet, it was an introduction.

Only for me to hear this morning that you are no more. What a world! Life remains nothing i swear!R.I.P Bro!".

He has since been buried.

May his soul rest in peace and the bosom of Abraham, Amen.

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/nigerian-man-dies-one-week-wedding-introduction/

See some photos from his introduction below;

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by youngreva(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2017
too bad!,Rip if your ways are pure

1 Like

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Jeffrey12(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2017
Eyaah!...too bad, wondered what the wife would be going through now.. R.I.P

18 Likes

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2017
This is heartbreaking
Just a week after his introduction

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Kimcutie: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2017
cry
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Dammytemmy(f): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Lord have mercy.
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2017
All these village people no dey take break, always on people's case.

I just weak.

48 Likes

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Why did he have to use death to escape The wedding expenses and taking care of his unborn child.

There are other places he could have run to to avoid debts and a family.

the afterlife shouldn't be one of those place

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2017
cry

The Op above me self,i don't understand people again these days

Chai Rip Ade,may God comfort your wife to be and your family

8 Likes

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by 7inches: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Rip
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2017

End time Wife

MARRY ME AND DIE

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
ok
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by King4Roller: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Na the wife kill am. See her eyes.
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Nackzy: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
It could be natural death it could also be as a result of the marriage... R. I. P
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Exponental(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pathetic! May God console the bereaved!! I pity the wife
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
rip
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by fafambo: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
AFONJAS AND JUJU are like bread and butter

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2017

Fear Benin Flying Eagles (BFE)

They have remotely pinged his soul

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
Who did he offend? Did he break someone's heart so much so that the person cast a spell of death on him? Hmm..
Adieu bruh
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Chrismentor3: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nawa o, which kind matta be this na, now wey the woman needs constant banging

1 Like

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by IdiAmin2(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
monitor the wife and her family

if they hammer and become rich overnight,....

conclusion: his head has been used for blood money

this thing no be ordinary eye abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Gblogun: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Village people don get am
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by godfromGod: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ehya, This life is so Weird.
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Ogashub(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
His new wife is in big trouble cos his relatives are going to label her a witch undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Why did he have to use death to escape The wedding expenses and taking care of his unborn child.

There are other places he could have run to to avoid debts and a family.

the afterlife shouldn't be one of those place
Behave. You are not nwaamaikpe

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by MansaMoussa: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Is the fiance a divorced Olori?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by egbesunday: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
What a world? may your soul find rest with God.
Re: Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
NairalandCS:
All these village people no dey take break, always on people's case.

I just weak.
grin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Family Fights Over N250,000 Bride Price (pic) / Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? / 5 Things You Will Miss When You ‘japa’ From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.