Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) (32480 Views)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by michony505(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
IloveTrump:
she done carry her pu syy dey go dey give man like Jake to sniff.
Look at comment! Are you normal?
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by Elis49(f): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Is she bleaching?
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by michony505(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
playboy19:
This woman that use her 'thing' to win a whole oyel block from a former presido. Always wondering what she musta look like back then or how good she was.
00Ademi:
Madam Oju pupa

** idi dudu...
IloveTrump:
she done carry her pu syy dey go dey give man like Jake to sniff.
EmekaBlue:
This woman is melting like Michael Jackson. Her expensive cream is doing more harm than good.
cstr1000:
Babangida's mistress- a mere tailor that got an oil well using her watery toto.
See how over-bloated she is.
Fake pastor, corrupt woman.
Now I see the reason why Nigeria is on the list of the lowest I.Q in the World. You just talk anyhow without making sense. Some folks Are badly sick.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
femijay8271:

Damn!!!

Her punny go sweet like fruit juice
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by cstr1000: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
michony505:
Now I see the reason why Nigeria is on the list of the lowest I.Q in the World. You just talk anyhow without making sense. Some folks Are badly sick.
Really?
What do you deny?
That she is a woman who used her toto to get an oil well or she is an overbloated leprechaun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by Hardeysolution(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
ojibole:
Naija heat wan kill Td Jake...see as his body is oily lol

example of someone who doesn't read before commenting. ..

It was in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by 00Ademi(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
michony505:
attention seeker..

Of course she's bleached so wah dah heck is exactly the name of ur problem??

1 Like

Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by gbogeig: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by michony505(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
cstr1000:
Babangida's mistress- a mere tailor that got an oil well using her watery toto.
See how over-bloated she is.
Fake pastor, corrupt woman.
Do you know she studied abroad and started her fashion designing there? She was already a success b4 oil well. Now check this out.

Folorunsho was born in 1951 to the family of Chief L. A.
Ogbara in Ikorodu , Lagos State . At age seven, she travelled
to the United Kingdom to begin a four-year primary
education at Dinorben School for Girls in Hafodunos Hall in
Llangernyw, Wales . After returning to Nigeria, she attended
Muslim High School Sagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.
Afterwards, she returned abroad for her secretarial studies
at Pitman's Central College, London. She also studied
fashion design at the American College, London and the
Central School of Fashion.
It rose to prominence and fame within a few years, and as Rose of Sharon House of Fashion, became a household name. As national president and lifelong trustee of the Fashion Designers Association of Nigeria (FADAN), she left an indelible mark, promoting Nigerian culture through fashion and style
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by michony505(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
00Ademi:
attention seeker..

Of course she's bleached so wah dah heck is exactly the name of ur problem??
Do you know her natural complexion? What Are proof? pls we need to grow up and stop commenting like kids
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by win2kwire: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
He should redeem himself, he is going around using religion and prayers to 419 illiterate Nigerians!
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
kinibigdeal:
She look as if she did plastic surgery
I heard she is bleaching.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Celebrity pastor.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by mozele(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
Milf... Come let me suck that juice punny

sense fall on you!
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by mozele(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
win2kwire:
He should redeem himself, he is going around using religion and prayers to 419 illiterate Nigerians!

redeem himself from what/who if i may ask?
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nanjerian:
Money monger you are,else you'd see nothing great about that pig...
He's a wonderful preacher! What has money got to do with it? Check your radiator, I think it's leaking.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
divinecode101:
Product of fraud not hard work
If I be tailor for Babangida wife, I too for be millionaire
Billionaire
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
lonelydora:
She was a tailor, right? Babangida shaa
Babaginda also have oil blocks to Indimi family who are his fronts to make them billionaires
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by 4ward(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@hostgate.com.ng

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
mozele:

sense fall on you!

Likewise banana on you
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by bkool7(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
lonelydora:
She was a tailor, right? Babangida shaa

She was never a tailor o
She was more of a banker
There is a diff btw a fashion mogul and a tailor

Russel Simon has a clothing line, does that makes him a tailor?

DjXclusive is her nephew
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by win2kwire: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
mozele:

redeem himself from what/who if i may ask?

Religion is a curse on africans, people who spread it should be educated to desist from misleading others! It is mental terrorism!
The fool knows he does not have any more powers of changing peoples lives than the people themselves yet he offers useless stupid salvation that do not end up anywhere or changing anything - for his 419 he receives praises, fame and wealth!

Only 1diots in africa fall for this nonsense!
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by mozele(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Likewise banana on you

banana ko, ogede ni. Abeg shift. Na you banana go fall on.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by 00Ademi(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
michony505:
Do you know her natural complexion? What Are proof? pls we need to grow up and stop commenting like kids
oh! C'mon don't know why you can't see this.

This is visible to the blind and Audible to the deaf.

Attention seeker
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by MfonIrocks: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Why her face white but her hand come black?
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by marvin902(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=liab post=60122183][/quote]

i blame your fada for not wearing a condom undecided undecided
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
I don hear,tell us how much she put for envelope for him
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by desmond2pk: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oil money. But diziani oil money is corruption. Alakija oil money is not corruption.
How many south south women get oil well? None.
The little contract Jonathan give tompolo, the whole country wan die join.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wow, she looks younger than 66
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by lloyds(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
I respect TD Jake's. Man of wisdom.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by Nanjerian: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
NothingDoMe:
He's a wonderful preacher! What has money got to do with it? Check your radiator, I think it's leaking.
Who does he preach?? hmmmm
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by iamord(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
cstr1000:
but seriously the hate and envy in you is major! In the real sense it make you sound like a looser , stop hating if you want it go get it .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over / ₦‎1 Trillion Old Notes Received By CBN, Banks - Emefiele / BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.