Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) (32484 Views)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by cstr1000: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
iamord:
but seriously the hate and envy in you is major! In the real sense it make you sound like a looser , stop hating if you want it go get it .
Envy?. Ghanaian don't interfere in what does not concern you. I know you have been trailing me since that ghana thread.
A woman with no relevant oil industry certification or experience, does not come from a historically wealthy family, a mere tailor and a seamstress to the wife of a former military dictator manages to become an oil well owner worth billions of dollars in a blink of an eye, during the regime of the said dictator, and you think that is alright? In the midst of poverty and lack that majority are going through.
Even with the prevailing under-development and destruction that corruption has wrought on Nigeria.
May Thunder fire you.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by stevedre: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
silvermania:
wrong Pidgin,,, me too not i too

Ahh, so there can be wrong Pidgin or broken English...... shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by greatman247(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
divinecode101:
Product of fraud not hard work
If I be tailor for Babangida wife, I too for be millionaire

Bad belle, do fraud too if it's easy and let's see how rich you'll become. Let's see if you can even boast of 3 billions. Fraud or no fraud the bottomline is she has come this far and achieve more and she's wealthy. Being Tailor to Babangida's wife is what is known as opportunity meets preparation equal success. If some people like you who is not prepared becomes tailor to Sanford self, it might be possible you maybe rich for few months and blow up your wealth on irrelevant things and become broke and forgotten in short time. But she recreate wealth and that's the difference and that's why she has manage to stay wealthy from those years till now. Not everyone can do that, that's the most difficult part of wealth. Been able to sustain wealth from year to years, it's never easy to achieve that fit. So therefore she tried.

1 Like

Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by chinedu234(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
It's so unfortunate that this is what we celebrate. A tailor got oil block for sewing for the president's wife. A respected man of God becomes an acquaintance because of this unfortunate misdirection of wealth. One is only left to wonder what God wants to achieve or teach us. I pray that I remain alive to witness this wonder.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by delpee(f): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
divinecode101:
Product of fraud not hard work
If I be tailor for Babangida wife, I too for be millionaire

She wasn't just a dumb tailor. She was a banker (IMB) one of the foremost merchant banks in the 80s. (The blue glass building facing the sea on Ahmadu Bello Way.) She became a fashion designer after that. From a good and rich family background, she partially schooled abroad and her level of exposure probably worked for her.

Beyond all this, many others had this same opportunity and did nothing with it. Some even sold off their licences. Let's honour her for striving to excel against all odds. She's a pride to womanhood and has been so helpful to the less privileged especially women. God bless and guide her more.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bishop, please try to look for one or two poor people and pray for them and take "foto" with them too like this one

you took cheerfully with a billionaire....just balance the equation and reduce the abysmal gap...
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by baba4thegehs: 1:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Nanjerian:
Money monger you are,else you'd see nothing great about that pig...

You know nothing! Leave the fact that he's a man of God and take closer look at his persona and teachings. That the problem with us here, we believe if a man of God has any flaw we should disentangle from them. But this same man of God Is teaching and touching lives and making impacts while you sit there and wallow with hate! It's such a shame. If you continue to live in strife and complete hatred towards humanity either TD jakes or anyone you will forever remain stagnated know this today.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:35am On Sep 05, 2017
Wow good one oooo God bless you guys I your faith so I'm a proud Child of God and the Man of God. grin cheesy wink smiley shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦‎1 Trillion Old Notes Received By CBN, Banks - Emefiele / BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off / Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.