Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) (5936 Views)

This Is How Honey Looks Like Before It Is Processed (Pictures/Video) / Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
this is here an lala is too busy putting butts an breast on FP undecided nairaland .
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by okwyee(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
this is here an lala is too busy putting butts an breast on FP undecided nairaland .

Seriously! but the thing is most people won't want to see this as much as they want to see boobs and butts in fp.
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
okwyee:

Seriously! but the thing is most people won't want to see this as much as they want to see boobs and butts in fp.

na so.its only pervs
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
k199192:

I did not know the people of Nepal are a dark skinned race. Where exactly in Africa are they?

It is your understanding that dark skinned people are found only in Africa ?
Diligent study is indicated and will well be rewarded in your case, as well as a commitment to learning new things rather than sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by k199192: 12:08am On Sep 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

It is your understanding that dark skinned people are found only in Africa ?
Diligent study is indicated and will well be rewarded in your case, as well as a commitment to learning new things rather than sarcasm.

oga English speaker... it's only in Africa that you find black people. Nepal is in Asia and so could be tagged Mongoloids anything black is a Negroid and found in Africa. You are wrong.
You can ask Explorers too. Be speaking English upandan, that's the problem with black people, plenty English no performance.

1 Like

Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:47am On Sep 05, 2017
k199192:

oga English speaker... it's only in Africa that you find black people. Nepal is in Asia and so could be tagged Mongoloids anything black is a Negroid and found in Africa. You are wrong.
You can ask Explorers too. Be speaking English upandan, that's the problem with black people, plenty English no performance.

1. I referred to 'dark-skinned' people not 'black' - there is a difference. Negros are only a subset of dark-skinned people and the term encompasses negros, mezistos, mongoloids, aboriginals, polynesian and pacific islanders certain asians and many others.

2. You are wrong about the Africa being the only place black people are found. For example, there is a colony of negros that is found in India and is at least 700 years old having followed Alexander the Great into that nation. Also, you must have heard of the slave trade ? It dispersed black people to Europe and the Americas.
Africa is the 'home' of blacks, it is also the home of the human race, but by no means the only place you find black people.

3. You really should read more and argue less; these elementary points listed above can easily be found with a google search

4. The phrase you struggle with is correctly spelt 'up and down' and if you can grasp that, may I also ask what language you expect my communication with you to be. Fulfude, Edo, Swahili ?

5. Please stop bothering me; this is boring. I come here for enlightenment and pleasant diversion and your arguments provide neither.

2 Likes

Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by Funjosh(m): 2:56am On Sep 05, 2017
Sweet Honey pie cool
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by scarr: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

1. I referred to 'dark-skinned' people not 'black' - there is a difference. Negros are only a subset of dark-skinned people and the term encompasses negros, mezistos, mongoloids, aboriginals, polynesian and pacific islanders certain asians and many others.

2. You are wrong about the Africa being the only place black people are found. For example, there is a colony of negros that is found in India and is at least 700 years old having followed Alexander the Great into that nation. Also, you must have heard of the slave trade ? It dispersed black people to Europe and the Americas.
Africa is the 'home' of blacks, it is also the home of the human race, but by no means the only place you find black people.

3. You really should read more and argue less; these elementary points listed above can easily be found with a google search

4. The phrase you struggle with is correctly spelt 'up and down' and if you can grasp that, may I also ask what language you expect my communication with you to be. Fulfude, Edo, Swahili ?

5. Please stop bothering me; this is boring. I come here for enlightenment and pleasant diversion and your arguments provide neither.

Gbe agbara le Oga

Nepal are neither black or dark skinned and its as simple as that. no explanation can make them dark skinned people.

There are so many ancient practices done in china and europe (white skinned) that are still in practice today.

Sometimes this people tie alot of things to culture and tradition. Just leave am like that.

1 Like

Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
scarr:

Gbe agbara le Oga

Nepal are neither black or dark skinned and its as simple as that. no explanation can make them dark skinned people.

There are so many ancient practices done in china and europe (white skinned) that are still in practice today.

Sometimes this people tie alot of things to culture and tradition. Just leave am like that.

No they are caucasians. Well done
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by scarr: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

No they are caucasians. Well done

I know you're the lazy type so let me just help you small with the 7 traditional racial classifications

Caucasian Race
Mongoloid Race
Malay Race
Negroid Race
Americas Race
Australoid Race
Capoid Race

Thank Me Later
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by tonididdy(m): 2:04am On Sep 07, 2017
iamchybs:
how come they don't get stung by those bees
am Sure they do...they (i mean both the bees and hunters) dont just care anymore
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
scarr:

Gbe agbara le Oga

you need a total new education
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by claremont(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Very impressive physical feat but I'd be remiss if I did not say this: after decades, maybe centuries of doing this, why have they not radically improved on what is essentially an agricultural process ? That is the difference between dark and white skinned races.

You need to do some more research into the Nepalese Sherpas. They live in the base of the Himalayan mountains, and they have always lived there for centuries. There is nothing to be ''radically improved on'', they are already uniquely adapted to living in and amongst the mountains. They are primarily mountain climbers and offer their services to tourists who come to Nepal to climb the Himalayas, this is part of their culture and it has nothing to do with black or white skin. I have worked with a few Nepalese colleagues and some of them are my friends. They are among the most physically fit human beings I have ever seen, because their bodies are uniquely adapted to live on little oxygen due to having being raised up in the high-altitude mountains.

You need to look in the mirror before you criticize the culture of others.

2 Likes

Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
claremont:

You need to do some more research into the Nepalese Sherpas. They live in the base of the Himalayan mountains, and they have always lived there for centuries. There is nothing to be ''radically improved on'', they are already uniquely adapted to living in and amongst the mountains. They are primarily mountain climbers and offer their services to tourists who come to Nepal to climb the Himalayas, this is part of their culture and it has nothing to do with black or white skin. I have worked with a few Nepalese colleagues and some of them are my friends. They are among the most physically fit human beings I have ever seen, because their bodies are uniquely adapted to live on little oxygen due to having being raised up in the high-altitude mountains.

You need to look in the mirror before you criticize the culture of others.

Despite your tirade, I am still convinced that the bees can and should be brought down from the cliff face and cultivated, rather than humans risking life and limb to go up. This has nothing to do with how congenial or physically fit the Sherpas or similar tribes are, but a lot to do with application of technology and progress.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by scarr: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
hardwerk:
you need a total new education
You need to get your cranium checked

1 Like

Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by maisauki: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Some ppl risk not only dia money but also dia lives to make things comfortable for us yet when yu bring them to d city, city ppl will be pricing them like....pls let's appreciate farmers especially
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Very impressive physical feat but I'd be remiss if I did not say this: after decades, maybe centuries of doing this, why have they not radically improved on what is essentially an agricultural process ? That is the difference between dark and white skinned races.

I've never seen a more ignorant post than this.

First of all they're neither black or white.

Secondly the Nepalese peeps are not complaining. Sometimes there are cultures that people choose to be preserved. You don't want to harm the ecosystem of the bees else they could go into extinction.

People like you who make so much noise about "civilisation" end up to be the negative product of this civilisation. Oga think, travel and read wide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2017
Ariel20:

I've never seen a more ignorant post than this.

First of all they're neither black or white.

Secondly the Nepalese peeps are not complaining. Sometimes there are cultures that people choose to be preserved. You don't want to harm the ecosystem of the bees else they could go into extinction.

People like you who make so much noise about "civilisation" end up to be the negative product of this civilisation. Oga think, travel and read wide

If you were 'thinking' as you recommend I do, you would realize that it doesn't make sense to scale a rock face repeatedly just to get honey. The danger involved would probably hasten the extinction of these people which you refer to. I think that would be a greater calamity than 'harming the bees'
There has to be a better way.

But none of the four paragraphs of your submission makes any sense anyway, so I shouldn't even respond to your arguments.
You may wish to improve your logic by reexamining your arguments for more errors and fallacies. It would be a good exercise.

Shalom
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2017
Awesome, hard-working people.

1 Like

Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:32am On Sep 14, 2017
Not0fThis:
Awesome, hard-working people.

Yes bro.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by sukkot: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
k199192:

I did not know the people of Nepal are a dark skinned race. Where exactly in Africa are they?
look at this dumbass illiterate. nepal is not in africa mo-ron. you this biafran rat just go and sell gala. american cant give a stupid person like you visa grin grin
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by k199192: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
sukkot:
look at this dumbass illiterate. nepal is not in africa mo-ron. you this biafran rat just go and sell gala. american cant give a stupid person like you visa grin grin

fool the harder you try the more you show how stupid and daft you are... follow the trend of that thread... I was being sarcastic. . I guess you don't kbow what it means... fool... stop trying so hard... "2cents equals 150 naira" oshi...
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by sukkot: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
k199192:

fool the harder you try the more you show how stupid and daft you are... follow the trend of that thread... I was being sarcastic. . I guess you don't kbow what it means... fool... stop trying so hard... "2cents equals 150 naira" oshi...
shut your illiterate 3rd class citizen biafrat ass up and go and sell gala on the streets. thats where you belong. your kind is not wanted in amelica. ipob fool
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by k199192: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
sukkot:
shut your illiterate 3rd class citizen biafrat ass up and go and sell gala on the streets. thats where you belong. your kind is not wanted in amelica. ipob fool
e pain am... ode. .. 2cents....
Re: How Honey Hunters Risk Their Lives To Get Honey From The Himalayas(Photos) by sukkot: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
k199192:

e pain am... ode. .. 2cents....
3rd class nigerian citizen lmao.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Buttermilk Pancake Recipe / What's Your Favourite Fruit? / Yam Pounding Machine Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.