Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (844 Views)

I Just Finished My Masturbation / Masturbation Vs Fornication / How I Got Saved From Masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by xarm(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by Fernandowski(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
* rolling up another joint thinking about the last *

Masturbation can't be compared to the real deal..... Spanking that ass and grilling at the same time is one of the best feelings ever ........

Just try having sex for the first time..... Your life will never remain the same........ And for those that will come here to talk shitttttt, cast the stone first if you are without sin
Re: . by Rhaspody(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Try to credit to once a month. and try to have sex at least once a week
Re: . by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
I Havent ejaculated in the last 5 months and counting... for i m enjoying dz sharp mental thinking or sensibility right now, i read and it will stuck dia, i learn musical instrument and it stuck, show me how to do anything and i will get it just right. i guess semen retention Is responsible For My High Mental Bars At D Moment ask buddhist monks dey knw better. And One Way I Blow off steam, is by playing table tennis for at least 1hr. tank God I Have experts In My Area. & I M One Of Them> my life revolves round gambling/online /offline. pls dnt judge me.
Re: . by Samsimple(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ahhh versaline crews house of assembly
Re: . by izito(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
Broz trust me ur right arm muscle wil b bigger Dan d left.....
I bet u Hav not noticed
Re: . by Samsimple(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
izito:

I bet u Hav not noticed
bros u b pro ooohh ..
Re: . by xarm(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
GameKartel:
I Havent ejaculated in the last 5 months and counting... for i m enjoying dz sharp mental thinking or sensibility right now, i read and it will stuck dia,
me too read and it stuck there, when it come to reading, learning and understanding me too I'm not doing bad even people around me amazed how my brain works, people find it hard to trick me, for me smartness have nothing to with too much sex, i has a friend that can't do without sex and that doesn't make him dull or less smart, my opinion though
Re: . by xarm(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
* rolling up another joint thinking about the last *

..... Spanking that ass and grilling at the same time is one of the best feelings ever ........

Just try having sex for the first time..... Your life will never remain the same........ And for those that will come here to talk shitttttt, cast the stone first if you are without sin
boss std is real, aid is real sex covenant is real, i will rather masturbate once a while than have sex with unpure lady, i don't want to initiate myself with any how person, my thing is important than any hole, i want my offspring to be form by my pure sperm not contaminated one that have been infected by various hole, i av strong memory that always remember important moments in my life, it will be so disappointed to be remembering fucking one useless hole
Re: . by Daviestunech(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
xarm:
boss std is real, aid is real sex covenant is real, i will rather masturbate once a while than have sex with unpure lady, i don't want to initiate myself with any how person, my thing is important than any hole, i want my offspring to be form by my pure sperm not contaminated one that have been infected by various hole, i av strong memory that always remember important moments in my life, it will be so disappointed to be remembering fucking one useless hole
u hv said it all...pre marital sex is even more worst Dan masturbation
Re: . by vchykp(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Masturbation is very bad, physically and spiritually, most youths are involved in this act, masturbation has less advantage than disadvantage, for me i hate masturbation simply because it leaves you with bruise and weigh you down spiritually, masturbation is one of the reasons i advice guys to get married quick, as constant masturbation reduces sperm count.
Re: . by Fernandowski(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
xarm:
you trying to tell me you can't get yourself a decent girlfriend and do your thang only with her??

If we aint dating, I ain't getting down with you.... I don't sleep around homie
Re: . by Fernandowski(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
izito:

I bet u Hav not noticed
that's if u don't work out

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nudity The Order Of The Day Now? / My Romance With A Married Man - 18 Year Old Girl Opens Up / School Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Four Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.