Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House (26907 Views)

Nigerian House Plans: Construction Of A 4-b/room Bungalow@ An Affordable Budget / CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE / Nigerian House Plans: Innovative Architectural Designs With Affordable Budgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dese Ibo pipu no go ever gree return, but dey want get deir country grin
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Lordsocrates: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
This is what the north, West and South... Know they will gain from rom the sending away of Igbos.

So North, South, West...lets join hands and make thi happen...
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Jaytecq(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

Brother are you okay at all or yo7 didnt read the story before commenting

yea am fine.... angry about the whole ignorant of the country
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Make una leave em country na. . although its hard. . but government seems not interested in em killings and sufferings
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by jrusky(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
So all these imbecilles in power in this country are cool with this total nonsense this God forsaken white slaves called South African are doing? When will a real leader come to safe this country oh heaven. These bastards that my dad salary was slashed then to raised fund to safe their ugly stinky heads from being killed and roasted by apartheid Lords. I know one day os one day someone will emerge and put end to this slowpoke in power in Nigeria it's a shame.

Enough of all these stupid statement like oh we are brothers please SA and Ghana are not our brothers these countries hated Nigeria will passion and unless and unill we deal with them brutally these madness won't stop. Personally I have been in the countries before and that was why I drew my conclusion I will never respect or like any bloody SA or Ghanaian never I don't give a bleep who the hell they are I just don't want them around me.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Bibidear(f): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jaytecq:
Good for them..... build in your country... them go say No angry .... Invest in your country... them go say No angry
didnt u read before commenting....it is for a missionary

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by 9jatatafo(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Land grabbers and house grabbers things
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Jaytecq(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bibidear:

didnt u read before commenting....it is for a missionary

i didnt oo, am vexed with certain ignorance action we embrace in Nigeria, 98% of our leaders invest, build and go for Treatment outside the country living theirs.

thanks

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Odianose13:
What did we really do to the South Africans. They do much despise Nigerians and everything Nigerian. Are there no laws in that country?
I have not been there before. But I heard Nigerians do disgusting things there just to make a living. That's enough to attract hatred to themselves. Cause Nigerians are not the only Africans in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by iswallker(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
J
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by iswallker(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Op how does this photo relate to your story.
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Abike Dabere should relocate to SA now
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by plaetton: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lol.

I must say, there must be something wrong with psyche of the South African black man.
First they were colonised by the Dutch, the Boars, the Indians, .and now the Igbos..
Maybe if they drink less beer, and tame their uncontrollable Labidos, they might actually find time to think, to be a bit enterprising as the roll call of foreigners that take turns colonising them.
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by win2kwire: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
nairavsdollars:
But why are these South Africans treating Nigerians as criminals? The same people Nigeria rescued from apartheid slavery

Because Nigerians treat themselves like criminals!
Majority of Nigerians in South Africa are ibos, they are mainly criminals!
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by lagosrd: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
nairavsdollars:
But why are these South Africans treating Nigerians as criminals? The same people Nigeria rescued from apartheid slavery

That one no be story na history. Once their nice gesture is reciprocated once they will adjust to reality as a nation. Take over all their properties by tomorrow and they will be like. Or do they think we can't manage those investments ? Let them ask 9mobile the network has not dropped since oil money left.
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Phonefanatic: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Same way Yorubas want to take properties that belongs to Igbos.
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Blame the drug dealers and 419 guys that have ruined our reputations
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Ladyjumong(f): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
win2kwire:

Because Nigerians treat themselves like criminals!
Majority of Nigerians in South Africa are ibos, they are mainly criminals!
Listen man,
yeah, the go into doing all sought of illegal things, what i dont undestand is how the are jus killing nigerians anyhow both the good and bad ones,taking over their nd destroying their property like the are some sort of piece of shit. em nt in support of any criminal act, buh is south africa the only country they are commiting crime, ghana,u.s,itally nd the rest they do so their. why are those countries nt carrying out xenephopic act, killing and destroying there things like south africans do.

i wouldnt fully blame them tho, if nigeria was in good shape, less of such crimes would ave been heared of. why is south africans own just worst. the same nigeria that help them out in the past. or are they just using because nigeria is in a bad shape to do such ? u know if nigeria is to retailate, it wunt go down wel with S.A.
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
They should have hijacked Peter Odili hospital and Igbinedion mansion in South Africa built with looted funds instead of this building.
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Jaqenhghar: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
banmee:

Jaqenhghar, are you sure Nigerians still go to school? How do you hijack a house?
Maybe its a flying house

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
It is so sad that we tribalize everything.It is not Igbo or Yoruba brand name that is at stake.It is our nation name that South Africans have so much disrespected.
Does it mean that the SA government couldn't tame their citizens from attacking our people there?
I listen on the news how a Nigerian was extra-judicially killed by SA police.
It is high time our country warned SA government to talk to their citizens.
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Maybe its a flying house

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Jaqenhghar: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Odianose13:
What did we really do to the South Africans. They do much despise Nigerians and everything Nigerian. Are there no laws in that country?
Oga
In case you havent noticed
Nigerians despise other Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by lonlytroy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
WebSurfer:
But why cant you say what your name is?

What secuity when they already invaded and took over your house?

he may be one of them Nigeria Treasury Looter

Good for him tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Ladyjumong(f): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
South Africans should just know that nothing last long, there will come a time nigerian will take no more of this sh.it. since their govt. are taking no legal action to stop this xenophobic act nd the rest.

nigeria is keeping records,shebi the can kill ?

the retailation will make a great bitter past.
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Oluwaseyi456(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
How are we sure the money use to buy the building is not our common wealth box...or why d man didn't wnt his/her name mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
lonlytroy:

he may be one of them Nigeria Treasury Looter

Good for him tho
Where did he get the money to buy the house and why doesn't he want his name mentioned to the media. The owner is likely a corrupt politician who rented the house to the Baptist Church
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by banmee(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Maybe its a flying house

Loooooooooooool.
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by win2kwire: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Listen man,
yeah, the go into doing all sought of illegal things, what i dont undestand is how the are jus killing nigerians anyhow both the good and bad ones,taking over their nd destroying their property like the are some sort of piece of shit. em nt in support of any criminal act, buh is south africa the only country they are commiting crime, ghana,u.s,itally nd the rest they do so their. why are those countries nt carrying out xenephopic act, killing and destroying there things like south africans do.
i wouldnt fully blame them tho, if nigeria was in good shape, less of such crimes would ave been heared of. why is south africans own just worst. the same nigeria that help them out in the past. or are they just using because nigeria is in a bad shape to do such ? u know if nigeria is to retailate, it wunt go down wel with S.A.

How many none ibo Nigerians have they killed, the majority are ibos - they are the direct criminals and drug dealers known to local South Africans. I was there and they pointed ibo drug dealers and criminals in the communities to me!

You cannot retaliate or do something about it when ibos are still doing drugs, 419, contraband goods and using South African, Tanzanian, Zimbabwe and other women to traffic drugs abroad! There are hundreds of women from South Africa and other african countries sent by ibo criminals who were jailed and executed abroad. Go and ask Fr John Wotherspoon (google him). I have had extensive messages back and forth with him on how ibos are destroying Nigeria and other African countries due to greed!

Ibos are now doing the exact same thing in India, a place where African students and visitors used to be respected and left alone, all of a sudden ibo drug dealers arrived and now they are killing both ibos and other innocent blacks!

You people always like to moan about how they are treating Nigeria without actually doing anything about the cancer that is killing Nigerians at home and abroad - IBGOS!

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by LeSudAfricaine: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Yet you can't rescue yourselves from mere bandits_Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by TEYA: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
nairavsdollars:
WE 'RESCUED THEM FROM APARTHEID'AND DECIDED TO 'DEVELOP' THEIR COUNTRY INTO A DRUG HAVEN. WE DID THE SAME IN MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE, CHINA AND NOW WE ARE AGGRESSIVELY INVADING INDIA. MANY OF OUR PEOPLE ARE NOT HELPING MATTERS BY PROJECTING THE COUNTRY AS A COUNTRY OF DRUG TRAFFICKERS, SCAMMERS AND HARLOTS. WE WILL CONTINUE TO EXPERIENCE THESE HOSTILITIES TILL WE CHANGE OUR WAYS. IF THEY TALK WE WILL SAY OUR LEADERS ARE CORRUPT AND WE ARE SUFFERING, IS OUR COUNTRY THE ONLY CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD; ARE WE THE POOREST COUNTRY ON EARTH?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by BlessSammy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Why is the whole world against Nigerians... Tell u what! Because we r stars everywhere we go!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana's Oldest Storey Building Over Three Centuries Older Than That Of Nigeria / Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 / Anambra Government Demolishes Brothel In Kara, Ogbaru (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.