Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP (16767 Views)

South-West Governments Kick Against IGP Determining Amotekun’s Structure / Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu / Ayo Olowonihi: My Travails In The Hands Of Magu - EFCC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by lightblazingnow(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Allegations against IGP shouldn't be swept away like that of Magu – PDP

today.ng
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has warned the federal government against “sweeping the allegations against Ibrahim Idris, inspector-general of police (IGP), under the carpet”.

Isah Misau, senator representing Bauchi central, had accused Idris of collecting bribes from oil companies and banks where police officers are posted to provide security.

In a series of tweets on Monday, the PDP said it was worried over the “deafening silence” of the federal government on the matter.

It said the All Progressives Congress (APC) government refused to act on the allegations levelled against Ibrahim Magu, acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The opposition party said the allegations against the IGP are “too weighty” as the police must itself of the accusation.

“We are again worried with the deafening silence of APC-led FG on the allegation of corruption against police IG by senator Misau,” the PDP tweeted.

“The N120 billion fraud allegation against the IG of police is too weighty and the police authority must purge itself of this accusation.

“The sudden realisation that senator Misau is a deserter further exposes the complicity of the police force on this matter.

“This allegation must not be swept under the carpet by APC like the ones against the EFCC Ag. chairman, Magu, and others

“The APC-led FG cannot be said to be fighting corruption and at the same time covering up corrupt officers.”

In two reports presented to the senate, the Department of State Services (DSS) said Magu failed “integrity test” and would constitute a liability to anti-corruption war to the Buhari administration.

Magu denied all the allegations.

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/10929/allegations-igp-swept-magu-pdp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by 40kobo77: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lol.

And the ones against PDP and Jonathan plus his wife should be forgotten right?

I mean their looting Nigeria. The Corrupt PDP have no moral standing to even talk about anything in Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by Nasa28(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lol... Silver has gotten his mansions back..

We are really fighting corruption

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by muykem: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Seriously. So PDP also have interest in corruption case especially if is not affect their members.
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by Nasa28(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Lol.

And the ones against PDP and Jonathan plus his wife should be forgotten right?

I mean their looting Nigeria. The Corrupt PDP have no moral standing to even talk about anything in Nigeria.

Who is talking about moral standing bro, if that's Wat you have to say, it means Nigeria is even in a bigger mess. We all know that APC itself doesn't have moral standing to fight corruption because we all know how they came to power

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
tell them

1 Like

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by Gombs(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Fact

I'm so ashamed of my country

We loot/steal without mercy and conscience. 120 billion naira o. One man o!

President Buhari is claiming he's fighting corruption... Don't be surprised the IGP is doing these stunts for a higher godfather... Who will make sure this is swept under the rug. Highest, he'd be retired with full honor and benefits... To make matters worse, I learnt Bubu isn't even in the country! I hope that's a cruel joke

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by eddieguru(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Cc lalasticlala
who is lalasticlala?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by Chizmickey(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
If only our "federal government" would hear. Apc is still our saints....
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by Omeokachie: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari is not Obasanjo who jailed his IGP.

He protects his boys...

Magu and DSS damning report;

Burutai and Dubai mansions;

Babachir 'the grasscutter' Lawal, until the noise became unbearable;

Timipre Sylva...;

All PDP ex-governors that pledged allegiance and decamped accordingly to APC...;

The hunting season for IPOB members is around the corner. Once he can 'deliver', government will stand by him.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by XenaOko221: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
We notice that's what this administration does to allegations against her allies, Amaechi, Buratai, Magu and Co are good examples

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by xpressng(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
jokerz
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by zeusdgrt(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
PDP all way

6 Likes

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by michoim(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
PDP is never honest in their life. It is an allegation involving N10bn, where did PDP hear of N120bn , they are now quoting. This was aired live on channels tv.
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by littlewonders: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
I told my friend sometime, Nigeria problem is between the rich and the poor. Anything concerning the rich is swept under carpet while the poor is use as tool to test anger.

A poor man stole indomie sometime and was sentenced to death.

A rich man who stole money (not secretly), killed, pushes drugs, kidnapped can easily find his way through court processes with delay adjournment for those black people up there to make more money instead of deliver justice.

Please! My dear youths, APC, PDP what have you don't know we exist.

They don't see people they see votes. They are ready to do anything to win this thing called vote.

Wish I be superman I for delete this country with force.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by nairavsdollars(f): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yes oooo and the deserter senator too should be probed
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by 9japrof(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
grin
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by olisacokeke(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tomorrow they will tell us that police is our friend and bail is free.......know matter how happy I am once I see Nigerian police uniform anger will be all over me......make him tapout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by smogup: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Who ever believes APC is fighting corruption that person must either be a sarrki who by the way is beyond redemption and other amajiri as$ lickers. They are just using anti corrupution fight to cover face and deceive the international media.

Just watch it tomorrow you will hear that efcc has recovered another $30b from deziani just to divert attention. By the way, how many politician have been sentenced under this bubu administration.

8 Likes

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by maryjan8(f): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by Firefire(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
“The APC-led FG cannot be said to be fighting corruption and at the same time covering up corrupt officers.”

- Burantai & investment in Dubai properties

- Ikoyi-Gate

- Babachi & the grass cutting

- IGP

Too many too little...

APC, Party of professional looters and career rogues... shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by AWOisaCOWARD: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pls tell them oo, when Awo stole Biafran money after the war, they also swept it away.
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by sakalisis(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
cool
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by maxiuc(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by Nasa28(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
michoim:
PDP is never honest in their life. It is an allegation involving N10bn, where did PDP hear of N120bn , they are now quoting. This was aired live on channels tv.

The same way you believed sanusi, when he quoted his 50,40,20,$10b. grin

5 Likes

Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by LUGBE: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Apshit.. Change.. .kworuption fighters kiss
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by lightblazingnow(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
When you are on the right side of life you have nothing to fear. Just keep walking and never look back at your former failure.

They were but a stepping stones
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by toyecoach(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/10929/allegations-igp-swept-magu-pdp
Nawa o for PDP, see as dem twist the story. The Senator says payment, PDP says Bribe .
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by ajilegend(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
shit apc don spoil nigeria
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by COCKCROW: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
It is not news that Nigeria police take bribe. It is not news the companies pay or give them bribe for security. Check account books of companies in Nigeria.
Re: Allegations Against IGP Shouldn't Be Swept Away Like That Of Magu – PDP by SmartMugu: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Moves To Raid Warehouses With Foreign Rice In Southwest / Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu / Bookshop Razed In Akure As Petrol Hidden By Owner Caught Fire By Neighbors Stove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.