Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Marry A Wife Not A Virgin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A Wife Not A Virgin (2677 Views)

I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? / Wife Not Being Supportive. / I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
MARRY A WIFE NOT A VIRGIN

Some guys think virginity makes a good wife. Virginity is a pride to a woman. After your first copulation, it will exist no more. So don't marry because she is a virgin, marry because she's a wife. A good wife is a crown of the husband. Seek that good wife.

Womanhood is a cycle: daughter to wife to mother. Any lady who fails as a daughter is a mistake for a wife. Because a lady is trained as a daughter to become the crown of her husband. Marrying a virgin is a pride but it does not guarantee successful marriage. Seek the good qualities that make a woman a wife.

To those of u guys who are single, find a wife, I mean a good wife. Don't ruin your marriage for the want of a virgin.
#virginity does not guarantee a successful marriage.... And for the virgins acquire the good Qualities of a wife, don't make that pride you kept so long to the last day become a waste.

Source: Facebook.
Lalasticlala smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by BlackDBagba: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by AkProsper(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
oro agba. . . . . . . . check my signature below⬇⬇⏬⏬⏬

1 Like

Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
You can still marry both.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sabrina18:
You can still marry both.
yes it was stated in the last paragraph
Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by jashar(f): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by NoToPile: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin

I wonder what virgins have done to nairalanders

If it was in the Time when everybody was a virgin till marriage will there be such discussions, in fact it was assumed that if you are single then you are a virgin.

I so hate that "marrying a virgin does not make a successful marriage" statement I see all around here.Is it only a virgin that can make a marriage unsuccessful? You guys should free the virgins abeg .

You could have wrote the write up about women in general abeg.someone cannot keep his or her virginity in peace again?

9 Likes

Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by onyegwu(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
So if the virgins can't make a good wife so the slay Queens are the once that will make the good wife bah? Virginity comes with discipline and if a lady can possess such in this time where immorality is the order of the day then be rest assured that such would possibly make a good Wife. Why do u hear or see married woman committing adultery? Most times those woman were so loose when they were young. For that, most of them will fall for any slightest temptation or even some of them will seek the adventure them self. In as much as I don't go about seeking for virginity, I will still prefer a virgin lady who has demonstrated discipline by keeping her virginity than a slay Queen who has all the good wife stuff but has the tendency of sleeping with the next door neighbour. If u are hoping to get a girl child as a daughter then get a wife that will encourage her with her story when she was young like her and that story would be her virginity that would make her bold enough to confront her daughter when she wants to start slaying OK. Most wayward women are not bold enough to confront their daughters when they start misbehaving because they know that they are guilty of it too.

8 Likes

Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
May God bless the OP
this is exactly my thought
Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
May God bless the OP
this is exactly my thought
God bless u too.
Lalasticlala et mynd44 let's educate more people
Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by horlahsunbo225(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Poseidon07:
God bless u too.
Lalasticlala et mynd44 let's educate more people
SEX, LOVE AND VIRGINITY!!!

A lot of girls complain that guys walk away from them simply because,they refused giving them sex,some are even tempted to give away their virginity just to keep the guys�

- Let_Me_Be_Very_Blunt_Here...�
Virginity may not be the real reason why the guys go away, yes, no doubt, there are several guys who want sex, and if they don't get it, they walk away...�

The problem may not be the virginity or the sex...�

The story of the Ten virgins in the Bible reveals that both the wise and the foolish were virgins; the other Five were not allowed seeing the bridegroom not because they were virgins or because they lost their virginity...

NO! But because they were foolish and they were called foolish because they had no EXTRA_OIL �. And the EXTRA OIL here is CHARACTER!�

Most girls do not have extra oil to sustain any relationship, while many brag about their virginity, that's all they have to offer. �

Aside your virginity, what do you have to offer to a man?

- Can you support him spiritually?
- Can you support him physically?
- How about mentally?

All you do is demand money for bag �, shoes��, clothes ���, and outing, making him spend unnecessarily.

Have you ever sit him down, and you help him plan about his future?�

Has he ever seen you as someone he can confide in?�

How many times has he come being in a state of dilemma seeking advice from you?�

Rather than jumping from one club to another. ��

And for the virgins, they forget that virginity ends after the wedding, but EXTRA OIL continues...

Yes... Nobody is perfect...
We all have our bad sides...

BUT...

Try to be a woman that a man will always regret losing for the rest of his life...

Be that woman that your man can never afford to lose to another man �.

Build your man to your taste...
And stop looking for a ready made husband ���.

* Force yourself on that rich dude that you didn't work with to achieve what he has...,
And hear the story of your life from him one day ���.
- Did You Work With me to achieve all I've got?
- Ever since you've entered this house... What has added to what you met?

* Note:
- There's just nothing as best as building up your man yourself.
- And you will forever earn his #RESPECT ✌✌✌

I hope this piece of advice is useful to all singles and married? � #copied#

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by Exponental(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Marry a wife not a virgin.... but a virgin becomes a wife after marriage naa. Review your topic. You already made a good point.
Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Exponental:
Marry a wife not a virgin.... but a virgin becomes a wife after marriage naa. Review your topic. You already made a good point.

wink
Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Exponental:
you did not get the point
Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by Evacroft: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2017
U dont even have a right to castigate anyone who isnt a virgin or looking to marry a virgin if u have had fornicated before. Every disvirgined girl has once been a virgin.
Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by UjuJoan2: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2017
onyegwu:
So if the virgins can't make a good wife so the slay Queens are the once that will make the good wife bah? Virginity comes with discipline and if a lady can possess such in this time where immorality is the order of the day then be rest assured that such would possibly make a good Wife. Why do u hear or see married woman committing adultery? Most times those woman were so loose when they were young. For that, most of them will fall for any slightest temptation or even some of them will seek the adventure them self. In as much as I don't go about seeking for virginity, I will still prefer a virgin lady who has demonstrated discipline by keeping her virginity than a slay Queen who has all the good wife stuff but has the tendency of sleeping with the next door neighbour. If u are hoping to get a girl child as a daughter then get a wife that will encourage her with her story when she was young like her and that story would be her virginity that would make her bold enough to confront her daughter when she wants to start slaying OK. Most wayward women are not bold enough to confront their daughters when they start misbehaving because they know that they are guilty of it too.

What about the men? Or does morality only apply to women and girls?

If your position is that virgins make good spouses then I suppose a non-virgin man will make for an irresponsible husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by Rukkydelta(f): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Virgins are the best
If he is not a virgin he is not a husband material
Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Marry A Wife Not A Virgin by SAMBARRY: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2018
Black black black sheep have you any wool,yes sir yes sir 3 black wools.one for the master,one for the clay,one for the little boy that lives down the lane.black,black black sheep

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Stop Womanizing (best Advice Needed) / Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? / Who's Child Did The Worst: Childish Shenanigans In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.