Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? (2659 Views)

All The Stories That Don't Stand Up In Harry And Meghan's Netflix Series / Career Vs Family: What Would You Choose? / Queen Elizabeth Approves Prince Harry And Meghan’s Part-time Move To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by diasporaman(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2021
Meghan Markel, the Duchess of Sussex, an American member of the British royal family and a former actress is going through constant criticism and her spouse Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex is solidly standing by her.

In Nigeria, the number of men who can stand by their wives despite the barrage of criticism or attacks from family are few

Would you choose love over family?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMMR6H2hL_Z/?igshid=1cafbmhh4m18e

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Righteousness2(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2021
They are both Family!
My wife is my Family
My Parents and Siblings are my Family

As long as my wife is my wife indeed and has done no evil, I will stand with her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Bornsinner7: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2021
Bleep love
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Mindlog: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2021
Is your spouse, be it husband or wife not your family?
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Bisshop123(f): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2021
Nna ehh
Buh all of dem na family oo
It depends on d one wey family pass
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by TypicallyBrunt(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Choose loyalty and fairness.
Whoever love you would respect your relationships.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Oluromantic: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
They are both Family!
My wife is my Family
My Parents and Siblings are my Family

As long as my wife is my wife indeed and has done no evil, I will stand with her.
You're not taking any stand bro. Would you ostracize yourself from your family as he did or you won't?

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Oluromantic: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mindlog:
Is your spouse, be it husband or wife not your family?
Great!

So what happens after divorce?
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Mindlog: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oluromantic:

Great!

So what happens after divorce?

If there are children between them in the marriage, divorce can not diminish the fact that the former spouse is the father/mother of the children and milestones/situations in their children lives will likely bring them together even when they have moved on with another relationship.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Richy4(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Based on what I read or watched on YouTube/ internet, He did not choose love over family..... He was disrespected..

Racism is something that should be frowned upon by everyone... Imagine discussing irrelevant things like what's gonna be the color of your baby in the name of royal protocol...

It's just like telling a couple who were expecting a baby that you know, your child will be an outcaste.. we the family members will not give him/her our name because you married an OSU... if you were to be in that man's shoes, are you gonna stand and be disrespected? sad

6 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Oluromantic: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mindlog:

If there are children between them in the marriage, divorce can not diminish the fact that the former spouse is the father/mother of the children and milestones/situations in their children lives will likely bring them together even when they have moved on with another relationship.
Lol.

That's all I can say to your comment. Have you experienced divorce before? See you talking about it as if it's like rejecting biscuits for cake
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Mindlog: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oluromantic:

Lol.

That's all I can say to your comment. Have you experienced divorce before? See you talking about it as if it's like rejecting biscuits for cake

One does not have to be a divorcee, dynamics changes after a divorce and what becomes paramount is how to better co-parent.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Oluromantic: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mindlog:

One does not have to be a divorcee dynamics changes after a divorce and what becomes paramount is how to better co-parent.
Lol
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Most Nigerian mails would pick their extended families over their nuclear family any time any day even if one of the members of their extended family is a cannibal.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
I'll generally not marry into a family that doesn't love and wholly accept me.

I don't like that kind of energy. I want a cordial nuclear and extended family.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hmmm, hard question

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by armyofone(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
She basically break it down for your understanding - must you cast aspersions?

Oluromantic:

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Oluromantic: 6:19am On Mar 12, 2021
armyofone:
She basically break it down for your understanding - must you cast aspersions?

You just showed even you a man has incomplete understanding about this issue
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Mindlog: 6:34am On Mar 12, 2021
Oluromantic:

You just showed even you a man has incomplete understanding about this issue

Oya Dr. Oluromantic, PhD (Marriage and Family Psychology) share your complete understanding about this issue make I read.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by crackhaus: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2021
diasporaman:
Meghan Markel, the Duchess of Sussex, an American member of the British royal family and a former actress is going through constant criticism and her spouse Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex is solidly standing by her.
For Prince Harry's sake, they had better stay married for life otherwise he will be made a laughing stock.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
crackhaus:

For Prince Harry's sake, they had better stay married for life otherwise he will be made a laughing stock.

He's already a laughing stock. And he's fast becoming an object of pity.

And stop calling him Prince Harry; he's left that title. He's plain Mr Markle now.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by crackhaus: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

He's already a laughing stock. And he's fast becoming an object of pity.

And stop calling him Prince Harry; he's left that title. He's plain Mr Markle now.
The final blow will be when they divorce.
Yes he's already being viewed a certain way, but none of that will compare to how people will see him when Meghan finally files for it.

And I say finally, because it's bound to happen. I don't see her staying with him for life...

The prince that was turned into a frog.

5 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by AntiMCU: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
crackhaus:

True that!
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by kazyhm(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
Richy4:
Based on what I read or watched on YouTube/ internet, He did not choose love over family..... He was disrespected..

Racism is something that should be frowned upon by everyone... Imagine discussing irrelevant things like what's gonna be the color of your baby in the name of royal protocol...

It's just like telling a couple who were expecting a baby that you know, your child will be an outcaste.. we the family members will not give him/her our name because you married an OSU... if you were to be in that man's shoes, are you gonna stand and be disrespected? sad

That is not a disrespect....him and her knows what they were getting into from the onset.....why are they surprise ? Its annoying that this harry a supposed prince have no ball........stupidly dragging his family in the media like a low life retard.

Was Meghan not informed about this complication before offering her pussy to the stupid harry ?

Now she want the world to stand still because of her deliberate and calculated choice.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by kazyhm(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ardar:
Most Nigerian mails would pick their extended families over their nuclear family any time any day even if one of the members of their extended family is a cannibal.

Explain this to Meghan's first husband
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
I think my mum is a very stupid woman with a very low IQ
If my mum rejects a woman, there's a high probability that woman will be the woman I love.

I wish my temper reduces soon or I will strangle my mother to death this night. This way I wouldn't have to worry about who I'll choose

I hate my father too. He's so weak but the lesser idiot .

I'm one lucky chap.

Bleep the mskeujddjdjndjdjxjj
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by armyofone(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
Turned into a frog or anything for his fair lady cool

You can see they have genuine love for each other - that loving gaze, touching, finishing each other's sentences etc I hope they stay together ever after.

crackhaus:

The final blow will be when they divorce.
Yes he's already being viewed a certain way, but none of that will compare to how people will see him when Meghan finally files for it.

And I say finally, because it's bound to happen. I don't see her staying with him for life...

The prince that was turned into a frog.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Richy4(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
kazyhm:

That is not a disrespect....him and her knows what they were getting into from the onset.....why are they surprise ? Its annoying that this harry a supposed prince have no ball........stupidly dragging his family in the media like a low life retard.

Was Meghan not informed about this complication before offering her pussy to the stupid harry ?

Now she want the world to stand still because of her deliberate and calculated choice.

I kind of disagree with you man.... If you have not encountered racists', you are the luckiest man alive ..... when Harry married Meghan, she was being attacked by UK tabloid unnecessarily because of the fact that she has an African blood... Harry was angry because his family turned a blind eye to that fact...
It was only the majority of black women in UK parliament that were being supportive....Imagine outsiders challenging the tabloid instead of your own family..( most of those racist headline dished out by UK tabloid are on youtube) But his family who were supposed to be supportive ignored it.. He insinuated that assuming it was another member of the royal home,, they would have issued a press release.. that was Harry's grievances...

Now that they have opened the can of worm, The royal house now wants to investigate... there's something called calculated racism and that was what they were dishing out to that lady.... any white man or woman that married another race especially black will understand this better... and they were always on the defensive side... that's what Harry was doing... I thought that the lady came to destroy the family too but when I read more about the reasons behind their action, I pause for a while and did some rethink..

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by SeaTrade(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
ethicallyright:
If my mum rejects a woman, there's a high probability that woman will be the woman I love.

I wish my temper reduces soon or I will strangle my mother to death this night. This way I wouldn't have to worry about who I'll choose

I'm one lucky chap.

Oga wetin dey do you?
Wanna talk to someone?,I would be very okay giving you audience.
Just a dm away.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Mariangeles(f): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2021
ethicallyright:

I'm one lucky chap.

...and to think you started out so well...it is unfortunate what you're allowing yourself to become

I remember being so impressed by one of your comments in the past, I shared it. My thought at that time was "his father did a good job raising him"

What happened? Who messed you up so bad?
The good news is you're not beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2021
SeaTrade:
Oga wetin dey do you?
Wanna talk to someone?,I would be very okay giving you audience.
Just a dm away.

Thanks master.

I'm okay now.

I went home this evening to my lovely mum to spend the weekend with her. She gifted me all the gifts she'd preserved for me.

We drove out and I returned home angry.

Now facts:

My mum is a very beautiful woman in her mid forties. She has a light skin as bright as the skin of a biracial. Definitely a desired milf . She was a hotcake in her youthful days. It's a good thing to have a mum you can show off at a PTA meeting as a child but there's a terrible side to this.

Nigerian men have a thing for these yellow women especially ones with class and treat them as diamonds.

As a child , my mother told me never to get involved with a dark skinned lady. She told me she would never love her. Her words ended "...bring home a beautiful woman like me." That's the extent my mum is obsessed with her looks and skin.

Like I've always informed you, I am a dedicated young man who is focused on becoming an under 35 USD billionaire. I've got 14 years to achieve this. A wife isn't my problem now.

So when I arrived the venue with my mum, we met my coursemate and her mother. They are beautiful ebony women. I haven't spoken to this girl in class before. We've exchanged brief pleasantries a couple of time. She was happy to know I shared something in common with her( the event at the venue) even though I wasn't her friend in school.

She left her mother and came over to tap my shoulder and her large grin was enough to soften a heart of stone. I introduced her as " a classmate and friend". In my mother's interpretation the introduction is that of a "girlfriend and future wife", small me. My mum didn't respond to her greeting politely . The girl's mum also greeted my mum twice, my mum didn't respond too. I felt ashamed.

My mum had so brainwashed me about dark skinned women that I missed many opportunities to get laid in the University where I have spent 4+ years. I only chased two fair babes and avoided dark skinned ones because I didn't want to lead them on as I knew a relationship with them was not possible. One of the dark skinned girls , a fuckinn wealthy girl (her father is bloody rich), in my class broke this barrier I created and became my friend. She obviously wanted us to be more. She even admires my mother and says she'll visit her one day and shower her praises. During such moments I pitied her because she doesn't know the person she wants to show such love hates her for the colour of her skin.

I broke the chains of religious indoctrination. I escaped from an ideological prison of social welfarism so that I can write my story as one of the greatest capitalists in this continent. I have decided to free myself from my mother's cuffs.

When I return to school, I wish I could do at least 5 dark skinned girls with big bumbum for a start. But I'm not a womanizer and wouldn't want to use innocent ladies for my rebellion.

Thanks boss, for checking on me.

Mariangeles , I'm sorry for disappointing you. From the deepest part of my heart.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan: Would You Choose Love Over Family? by cococandy(f): 2:15am On Mar 13, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fryer, CCTV Camera ,dining Table For Sale / It's Despicable What A Lot Of Younger Women Wear Nowaday's. / How A One Night Stand Has Changed Everything After Four Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.