Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) (1606 Views)

The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep / Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) / I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Someone Sent Me This;

I have pleaded with my wife not to chew gum but the more I plead, the more she chews and it irritate me. Maybe I should just let her go, but I really love her.
What do I do, please help
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by Professorcplus(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2020
Oga carry your cross.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2020
LAMB.

1 Like

Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by majamajic(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2020
She dey chew gum before u marry her or after ?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by bukatyne(f): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Omuneizzy6:
Someone Sent Me This;

I have pleaded with my wife not to chew gum but the more I plead, the more she chews and it irritate me. Maybe I should just let her go, but I really love her.

You want to divorce your wife because of chewing gum?

And you are talking of love? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by tillaman(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2020
This has to be something like joking sturvs

1 Like

Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
This one is not feeling fine.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by NobleAngell(f): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Are you for real? This has got to be a joke

2 Likes

Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by LadySarah: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Buy �
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by LadySarah: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Buy � earpiece
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by longetivity(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
LadySarah:
Buy � earpiece
na fvcking dem
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by longetivity(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
give her some resounding slap anytime she chew gum
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by Righteousness89(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Omuneizzy6:
Someone Sent Me This;

Don't let her go!
Keep admonishing her on that! Also ask GOD to help u Make her quit.

Don't let Spirtual wife push u to make a nasty decision!

1 Like

Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by Mindlog: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Omuneizzy6:
Someone Sent Me This;

Ending a marriage because of chewing gum? shocked
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by Romangalactic(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
You pipo wee not understand, the way some women chew gum is enough to think of divorcing them. cheesy

Na so so tah tah tah you go dey hear from their mouth, very irritating hoe behaviour

5 Likes

Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by iyatrustee(f): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
How does her chewing gum affect you? Except if she chews lousily and makes noise with it, i don't see how her chewing gum is a problem much more a ground on which you intend to divorce her
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by Heloct(f): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
You've turned the family section to fictional section.

Not funny.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by Galactico4ever(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Though I think the op is joking but why do ladies chew gum so loudly,especially when they know the sound itches the ear?
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by rosy1992(f): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Your problem is minor.
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by asperdons(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Omuneizzy6:
Someone Sent Me This;

[color=#000099][/color]
Boss, I will give u a lasting solution to this ur problem. Tried and tasted, don't complain again just pretend as if it's not bothering you. Just sit down and relax well, all you need do is to wait for her birthday, then buy I carton of chewing gum, wrap it with very beautiful and expensive wraps and present it to her. Trust me you will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by ibkayee(f): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Is it the way she chews? Or just the fact that she chews gum?

The way some people eat/chew can be very off putting so if it’s the former I can actually understand

I’ve mimicked a noisy/aggressive chewer before intentionally to show them how it sounds and to see if they noticed/got irritated by it, they did and it helped lol. Some people genuinely aren’t aware of how they look and sound when they do it

1 Like

Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
longetivity:
give her some resounding slap anytime she chew gum
nah fuvcking them

1 Like

Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
asperdons:

[color=#000099][/color]
Boss, I will give u a lasting solution to this ur problem. Tried and tasted, don't complain again just pretend as if it's not bothering you. Just sit down and relax well, all you need do is to wait for her birthday, then buy I carton of chewing gum, wrap it with very beautiful and expensive wraps and present it to her. Trust me you will thank me later.
I respect your wisdom sir.
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by longetivity(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ariza:
nah fuvcking them
lol
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
longetivity:
lol
Do you beat your wife?
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by Richy4(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Op Your friend should take her for a trip to Singapore. As u are going, buy her a lot of chewing gums. When she gets back from the trip she will be allergic to gums smiley
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by Olunmercy56(f): 6:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Chewing gum? Married woman I don't know what to say sad
Re: I Have Pleaded With My Wife Not To Chew Gum But She Refuses (advice) by longetivity(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Ariza:
Do you beat your wife?
i don't have a wife

(1) (Reply)

The Way I See Marriages Nowadays. / Things We Say To Our Mothers As We Grow /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.