Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,258 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning (588 Views)

Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / In The Beginning There Was An End. / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by GodsMopol: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
This thread is a continuation of this thread

www.nairaland.com/4032589/consistency-design-proofs-god#60129748,

When you hear scientist talking about evolution, they ignorantly presume that animals and plant never underwent MODIFICATION, modification as in, the eyes, nose, mouth, limbs, and other parts of the body been initially positioned at a wrong position, and these parts had to move to their proper space or position, don't you find it strange that the head is the first part of the human body, and all other parts in the head, commonly seen in all other animals, you see a pattern and order of things, later we have the mammalian gland around the body and finally, the genitals around the waist or after the abdomen region, and finally, the limbs, finishing them up.

I pray 1sharon. loves my delicacy this time around.

This is Gods love letter to her.

3 Likes

Re: Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by felixomor: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nice line of thought, op
In addition,
One question that kills their thinking is the question of order.

Just Ask them "male or female, who evolved first"?
And watch how They will start mumbling.

3 Likes

Re: Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by GodsMopol: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
felixomor:
Nice line of thought, op In addition, One question that kills their thinking is the question of order.
Just Ask them "male or female, who evolved first"? And watch how They will start mumbling.
Loooool, you just scared those sheeples you know grin grin kikiki

1 Like

Re: Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by 1Sharon(f): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Op how can I help you?
Re: Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by GodsMopol: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
1Sharon:
Op how can I help you?

The Holy Spirit stuck your name in my head, see me as His middleman, He wants you to liberate men with the gospel
Re: Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by CoolUsername: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
felixomor:
Nice line of thought, op
In addition,
One question that kills their thinking is the question of order.

Just Ask them "male or female, who evolved first"?
And watch how They will start mumbling.

They'll probably be mumbling at the ignorance dripping from that question.
Re: Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by felixomor: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
CoolUsername:

They'll probably be mumbling at the ignorance dripping from that question.
Probably, u said. Wrong

Nah, they will mumble like an exposed liar who cant find a new lie to connect to the old lie.

If you are ready, we can practicalize it. grin

1 Like

Re: Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by CoolUsername: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
felixomor:

Probably, u said. Wrong

Nah, they will mumble like an exposed liar who cant find a new lie to connect to the old lie.

If you are ready, we can practicalize it. grin

The sexes evolved from hermaphroditic progenitors.

Re: Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by felixomor: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
CoolUsername:

The sexes evolved from hermaphroditic progenitors.

You didn't even get the question......
1st failure undecided

I warned you. Now see.

2 Likes

Re: Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by CoolUsername: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
felixomor:

You didn't even get the question......
1st failure undecided

I warned you. Now see.

You didn't ask any question.
Re: Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by felixomor: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
CoolUsername:

You didn't ask any question.

And yet you mentioned "question" above
Wow grin
Re: Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by CoolUsername: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
felixomor:

And yet you mentioned "question" above
Wow grin

Ok, I'm done here. You're already showing your maturity.
Re: Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by felixomor: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
CoolUsername:

Ok, I'm done here. You're already showing your maturity.
And There goes the mumbling
BYE grin

2 Likes

Re: Evolution Proof Perfection From The Beginning by 1Sharon(f): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
GodsMopol:

The Holy Spirit stuck your name in my head, see me as His middleman, He wants you to liberate men with the gospel

Ok can the holy spirit tell you my full name, anymore deets abt me? Let me know he's spot on?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sun. 24/09/2017) The Important Factor / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations With Biblical Reference. / What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.