Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity (578 Views)

Mr Seun, I Think Now Is The Right Time To Stop Swearing On Islamic Threads. / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity by Jesuschrist419: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
List of scriptures that a caring God was busy insulting and abusing humanity

Matthew 25:46

Chapter Parallel Compare
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
Psalm 9:17

Chapter Parallel Compare
17 The wicked go down to the realm of the dead, all the nations that forget God.
2 Thessalonians 1:9

Chapter Parallel Compare
9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might

1 Like

Re: What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity by GoodMuyis(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Just take a Jump

A student that fail will not graduated, is that a curse?

Telling you the consequences of your action is not evil, but warning, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Re: What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity by Niflheim(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
@op,

Kinda like a mentally deranged parent, screaming obscenities at his kids!!!
Re: What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:33am On Jan 28, 2018
God was like, so this little boy cant obey simple instruction given to him...if i kill him what will be the benefit since i was the one that created him so let me just curse him so he will know the important of being obedience..
To me God was still like father even after the curse. No evil mind for man he just proved that he was the one that made man.. Just like they say if father use right hand flog piken he will draw him closer to himself with left hand. Infact I Love God....
Re: What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity by tstx(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2018
Following
Re: What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity by OtemAtum: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2018
God has never sworn or cursed humanity since the beginning of time. It is the creatures of God Almighty such as Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch etc that their mouths are full of cursing and their brains are filled with evil thoughts.
Why will God(Existence) curse humanity which is a fragment of it?
Re: What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity by OtemAtum: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
God was like, so this little boy cant obey simple instruction given to him...if i kill him what will be the benefit since i was the one that created him so let me just curse him so he will know the important of being obedience..
To me God was still like father even after the curse. No evil mind for man he just proved that he was the one that made man.. Just like they say if father use right hand flog piken he will draw him closer to himself with left hand. Infact I Love God....
Yahweh is a dunce. He lacked tolerance, that's why he couldn't do away with cursing. Even God Almighty his creator said that Yahweh lacked tolerance.
Doctufos: Bellorum 5:33

Bellorum 5 : 33
33. And the Almighty God said, that which you speak is not the reason for the violence of Nymphidis(Yahweh). Rather, he lacked the character called tolerance, which makes everything in the universe to co-habit.
Re: What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity by orunto27: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2018
Change is a thought provoking Posture, not a laughing matter. When God is changing any Policy, He starts with explaining the severity of the punishment and consequences of violating His Policies.
God is Command. He didn't laugh when He said, let there be Light. He was not laughing with Adam and Eve when He punished them. Surely, you don't laugh when you tell a person he would die for sins commited.
So to be forewarned is to be forearmed is all that God is telling us.
Be always righteous and you will have Jesus.
Re: What Was God Thinking When He Was Swearing On Humanity by orunto27: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2018
Jesuschrist419, that is swearing!!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/11/17 / These Pastors Won't Teach You Because Of Spiritual Ignorant / Who Do Pilgrims Go To Worship In Jerusalem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.