Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Turkish Series And Movies...... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Turkish Series And Movies...... (4445 Views)

Robert Downey Jr. 2021 World Best Actor – Award And Movies / Korean Tv Series And Movies Download / Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Series And Movies...... by newintexas: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
I recently discovered how fabulous Turkish series are. I have been a Bollywood fan for many years, but Turkish has taken it up a notch with talent, fashion. I am starting this thread to see if there are other Turkish Tv lovers out there. Here are the best series I have watched so far in order of preference. Most of them are on YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo( Purple reign: name of user that subtitles them on Vimeo) and Facebook. One of their popular actor is Kivanc Tatliglug and a Facebook account was created for him and has most of his series with subtitles: kivanctatlilugNorthAmeria. I have also attached some pictures of the actors. If you are a fan and have your favourite please add to the list.

Here are the must watch for me

1. Asla Vazgecmen: Youtube

2. Cesur ve Guzel: Vimeo

3. Ask i Memnu: Vimeo

4. Kara Sevda: Youtube

5. Seyit and Shura: Netflix

6. Winter Sun: Netflix

7. The girl I loved: Netflix

8. Ask Laftan Anlamaz: Facebook

Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by ammyluv2002(f): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Will have to take a look
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by yeyebrity: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
I have watched 'Kara Para ask'. It's Interpretation in English is 'Black Money Love.' I must say, it is the bomb! It was aired on FoxL Africa and it's also on YouTube.

It stars Engin Akyurek and Tuba Buyukustun. For his outstanding role in the series, Engin got nominated for best actor category in the prestigious Emmy International award.

The guy is one of the best in Turkey and can give any Hollywood actor a run for his money. And might I add that he's also very good looking.

The first episode on You Tube is English dubbed. I think the rest are subtitled.

We might not have same taste, but I'm certain you're bound to fall in love with the series.
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by hysteresis: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
BLACK MONEY LOVE
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by Lh19(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Op you should try watching a Turkish movie named babam ve oglum meaning father and son, it's one of the most emotional movies I've ever watched in my life
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by spicyuzo(m): 12:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Lh19:
Op you should try watching a Turkish movie named babam ve oglum meaning father and son, it's one of the most emotional movies I've ever watched in my life

babam ve oğlum is a Turkish classic.....It was recommended to me by one of my teachers and honestly i was indifférent about it, Not until my Turkish Language improved and then I started to take interest in Turkish Movies....
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by spicyuzo(m): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2017
yeyebrity:
I have watched 'Kara Para ask'. It's Interpretation in English is 'Black Money Love.' I must say, it is the bomb! It was aired on FoxL Africa and it's also on YouTube.

It stars Engin Akyurek and Tuba Buyukustun. For his outstanding role in the series, Engin got nominated for best actor category in the prestigious Emmy International award.

The guy is one of the best in Turkey and can give any Hollywood actor a run for his money. And might I add that he's also very good looking.

The first episode on You Tube is English dubbed. I think the rest are subtitled.

We might not have same taste, but I'm certain you're bound to fall in love with the series.

I rushed down to this Thread to Announce the Thrilling Awesomeness of KPA but then you have beat me to it...
Honestly, Turkish series are splendid...
I'm certain it will beat most of those Indian series off the Nigerian screens...
I completed Cesur ve Güzel (Brave and Beautiful) immediately after KPA, just cos I was blown away by Tuba Büyüküstün's performance...
İn summary I highly recommend Turkish Series and I wouldn't even mind Translating an entire episode just to promote the Awesomeness...
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by newintexas: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kirali Ask is another good one.
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Good to see people are deviating from Latino, Filipino, Korean and Indian series (this is the most annoying of all)!
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by zaferyilmazTR: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hi everyone!
I am a faculty of communications student from Turkey. I'd like to have an online chat about your perceptions on Turkish TV series and movies. Please contact me from here or ym e-mail birseydahatr@gmail.com Thanks in advance!
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by DAramis: 5:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Lh19:
I took your advice and watched this movie on YouTube. It is truly an emotional movie that would make someone to cry.

Nice suggestion by others regarding to their movies. I will make out time and check it out if available on YouTube with subtitle.
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by Lh19(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2021
DAramis:

I took your advice and watched this movie on YouTube. It is truly an emotional movie that would make someone to cry.

Nice suggestion by others regarding to their movies. I will make out time and check it out if available on YouTube with subtitle.

You're welcome brother, I think I shed a tear or two when I watched it.
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by DAramis: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Lh19:

You're welcome brother, I think I shed a tear or two when I watched it.
It is truly a classic movie.
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by Lh19(m): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
DAramis:

It is truly a classic movie.

I would have recommended others but I've forgotten all of them
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by DAramis: 1:27am On Feb 10, 2021
Lh19:

I would have recommended others but I've forgotten all of them
No problem. Let try and watch the ones initially suggested on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by PrinzCarter(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by Mut7y(m): 3:13am On Jul 06, 2021
Where do you guys download your Turkish series?
I'm searched to no avail

1 Like

Re: Turkish Series And Movies...... by HassieMalcomson(f): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2023
Turkish series are my all-time favorite. I have watched several romantic, historical, action, and emotional Turkish series. Although you can find several series here https://digitalcruch.com/turkish-tv-series-2023/ but I am sharing the ones that I have already watched:

Sefirin Kizi
Kara Para Ask
Kara Sevda
Kurulus: Osman - Still watching
Yali Çapkini  - a new romantic series
Cesur Ve Güzel
Dirilis: Ertugrul
Erkenci Kus 
Fatmagül
Yemin 
Hercai
Siyah Beyaz Ask

(1) (Reply)

Chrisland School Video - Watch Chrisland School Rape Video / Tokunbo Ajai / Foreign Actors Of Nigerian Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.