Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) (39295 Views)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Joseph Odok: Lady Set Me Up For Assassination - Attacked UNICAL Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Reference(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
He should just resign and find something better to do with his life. It is just not worth it. Universities are being overrun by hoodlums. Surely education is not as important to most as one will have thought.
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by kasee(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
lecturers at some point needs brutalization. he must have done Something bad too

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
grin shocked grin

Cultists don't just pull hits on anybody,
In this case, their intention clearly wasn't to kill him.

No price no pay is a popular slang among them.

It is either the lecturer has failed to pass them in his course,
Or he is harassing one of their babes.
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by evy1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ayodejioak:
Something don't just add up here...
He looks to me more like a local indigene than a lawyer.
Also, we are only informed about an act, not a suspected reason.
Looks like more to the story.
Actually he is a lecturer and a PHD holder at that.
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by blesoh(f): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Omg the social change agent, who must have send those guys, cross river coaliation no go hear word this days oh, get well soon sir and come and tell us the story
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Lilswaghanxum(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
There is more to this story,most lecturers in Unical are XYZs in various cult groups. Retired but never tired
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by laliga01: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
In calabar, cultism is real oh especially in calabar south...dnt get it twisted.
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Lilswaghanxum(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
There is more to this story,most lecturers in Unical are XYZs in various cult groups. Retired but never tired.

The man took my class on one of our GSS courses, Philosophy and Logic.
Quick recovery sir,but this lecturers can sha frustrate students.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by ccollins(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Gourdoinc:
thank God for your life. he should investigate within, he will have an idea on. who and who could be responsible. thus involve soldiers. I once did that in those days and I watched these cultist children suffer in military detention for over 6months. afterwards I transferred them to Kiri Kiri for 100k per month which their parents were paying.

after they assumed they begged me, I ensured they were expelled from the school and blacklisted by jamb to ensure no federal or state university or poly can take them and even if they do they will never go for youth service.

wanna know what happened afterwards?

anyway point is that, when you want to deal with ur enemy, finish him completely and even his family
and how is it they didn't track U bad after all these drama super hero U claimed above . thought they would have maimed U alive or U did be a dead man by now for tidying their Bleep ups. they for rugged U kwa

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Gourdoinc:
thank God for your life. he should investigate within, he will have an idea on. who and who could be responsible. thus involve soldiers. I once did that in those days and I watched these cultist children suffer in military detention for over 6months. afterwards I transferred them to Kiri Kiri for 100k per month which their parents were paying.

after they assumed they begged me, I ensured they were expelled from the school and blacklisted by jamb to ensure no federal or state university or poly can take them and even if they do they will never go for youth service.

wanna know what happened afterwards?

anyway point is that, when you want to deal with ur enemy, finish him completely and even his family
Shut up talk talk.you didn't do anything.if you realy did those things to cultist you would have long been dead.
Do you think Cultism is children play.they would have tracked your liaring ass down.
Even the least violent cult would have had you gunned down
Liar liar

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by liciouspee(f): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
OMG this was my lecturer just last semester. We call him 'imre lakatos' within ourselves. His class was always fun among all the lecturers who took us on HPS. What happened naaaaa? Thank God he wasn't killed. Praying for your quick recovery Sir.
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Doublez000(m): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
dz brutaaaaaL
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by DerrickOfficial(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
evy1:
Actually he is a lecturer and a PHD holder at that.
......malabress spotted, thought I'd never find one here
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Them bambuzle this man oh. Him go fear fear.
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by sammysakwe: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
May be he is one of those lecturers that refuses to graduate students
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Shut up talk talk.you didn't do anything.if you realy did those things to cultist you would have long been dead.
Do you think Cultism is children play.they would have tracked your liaring ass down.
Even the least violent cult would have had you gunned down
Liar liar

My sister I tire as I read d guy epistle oh. Several characters on Nairaland. Kai!
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

My sister I tire as I read d guy epistle oh. Several characters on Nairaland. Kai!
I wonder why people tell so much liars.cultist no come romance with anybody.let him call the name of the cult.even here on nairaland they will track him for insulting them.if na liar make him doing.
I just know he is liaring.
Anyway thank u for all those post about ponzi,at first I thought you are enemy of progress but right now I realy apreciate.all ponzi owners are thieves,they have scammed me and I have learnt my lesson.how I wish people will listen to you.
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by DannyJ19(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
BT dis nigga no resemble lecturer
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mr Lecturer,did you snatch their girlfriend or you made carry over fall on them? grin
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

I wonder why people tell so much liars.cultist no come romance with anybody.let him call the name of the cult.even here on nairaland they will track him for insulting them.if na liar make him doing.
I just know he is liaring.
Anyway thank u for all those post about ponzi,at first I thought you are enemy of progress but right now I realy apreciate.all ponzi owners are thieves,they have scammed me and I have learnt my lesson.how I wish people will listen to you.

It's well. Lost few year in Ponzi schemes, then u pay directly to the organisers. The modern one was just a development of the old.
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by Joshuazedd(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Thank God they did'nt kill him

To the cult boys may 2yrs never be enough to clear their carry-over courses

best thing na to graduate these kind ppl fast fast even if na pass
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by evy1(m): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
DerrickOfficial:
......malabress spotted, thought I'd never find one here
grin ;DActually am not a malabite,That's my state doh.
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by meettosin87(m): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
UNILORIN

1 Like

Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by uyiekpenn(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
No cultist attacks a lecturer just like that. Who knows if he offended anyone?
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by OsuGanja(m): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2017
EponOjuku:

If Nigeria is a zoo, your folks are at the lowest end of the food chain.

DAYYUM!!
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by RighteousI: 12:22am On Sep 05, 2017
EponOjuku:

If Nigeria is a zoo, your folks are at the lowest end of the food chain.
If Zoogeria is a zoo, the violent monkeys that make up your folks are at the highest end of the food chain
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by EponOjuku: 12:32am On Sep 05, 2017
RighteousI:

If Zoogeria is a zoo, the violent monkeys that make up your folks are at the highest end of the food chain

I would have said God should punish you, but I checked through your posts and saw that God is already doing that. I wouldn't want to interfere with his work.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:12am On Sep 05, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Thank God they did'nt kill him

To the cult boys may 2yrs never be enough to clear their carry-over courses
In as much as their actions are bad. I've learned never to feel pity for any lecturer. Speaking as a graduate of Geology, from Delsu.
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by guiddoti: 1:48am On Sep 05, 2017
sammysakwe:
May be he is one of those lecturers that refuses to graduate students
Maybe, those guys want to write their exams on his body, as they have already done, yet expect to graduate.
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by fitprince: 2:00am On Sep 05, 2017
some of these lecturers are wicked. atimes i dont pity them. some of them are even cultist them self.
those cultist dont just attack you for no reason. i am not justifying cultist but at the same time i am not justify lecturers too
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by LilSfc(m): 2:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Ah ah... You all need to watch this video grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPxHy-ZclBs
Re: Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) by RighteousI: 2:56am On Sep 05, 2017
EponOjuku:

I would have said God should punish you, but I checked through your posts and saw that God is already doing that. I wouldn't want to interfere with his work.
Get out of here! you are a monkey. From my posts, I believe I'm the one punishing and humiliating infidels like you. FYI, infidels and low creatures like you don't have the right to mention God's name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days / Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] / Missing Kenyan Lady Found In The Mortuary, Had Her Pant Partly Lowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.