Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Check Out The US Government Versus Nigerian Government Helping Flood Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The US Government Versus Nigerian Government Helping Flood Victims (890 Views)

Dubai Roads Versus Nigerian Roads (part 2) / Dapo Abiodun Declares Emergency On Flooded Areas, Visits Flood Victims / Makurdi Flood: Victims Chased Away By Govt Official Because Registration Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The US Government Versus Nigerian Government Helping Flood Victims by Sylver247: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
The first picture is vice president Pence of America and the governor of Texas on wheelchair helping out the displaced in Texas today.

The second is the head of NEMA Nigeria and governor Orton today in benue state, helping out the victims of flood in markurdi

MY OWN IS TO PROVOKE YOU INTO THINKING

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Check Out The US Government Versus Nigerian Government Helping Flood Victims by Danny287(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Check Out The US Government Versus Nigerian Government Helping Flood Victims by joinnow: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Naija version
1.set up committee to look at what cause the flooding
2.Committee recommend what to do
3.it will be discussed in next Fec meeting
4.Approval from Federal executive Council
5.Governor collect and chop the fund
6.suffering and smiling continues tongue

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The US Government Versus Nigerian Government Helping Flood Victims by obonujoker(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Stop comparing the great USA to Nigeria.... we still lack many things... OK bye
Re: Check Out The US Government Versus Nigerian Government Helping Flood Victims by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2017
joinnow:
Naija version 1.set up committee to look at what cause the flooding 2.Committee recommend what to do 3.it will be discussed in next Fec meeting 4.Approval from Federal executive Council 5.Governor collect and chop the fund 6.suffering and smiling continues tongue
You are so apt with this description. May God help us in this country.
Re: Check Out The US Government Versus Nigerian Government Helping Flood Victims by Blackfire(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
There was (NO/ A) country.
Re: Check Out The US Government Versus Nigerian Government Helping Flood Victims by bet9ja(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
The only thing that gives me hope and joy is the day I will denounce my Nigeria Nationalities which is quite approaching.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The US Government Versus Nigerian Government Helping Flood Victims by bolanto24(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
bet9ja:
The only thing that gives me hope and joy is the day I will denounce my Nigeria Nationalities which is quite approaching.

I go follow you for back ooo.
Re: Check Out The US Government Versus Nigerian Government Helping Flood Victims by Macdonald334: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
BREAKING: NNPC crashes petrol price to N142 - N143 per litre nationwide
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has crushed the price of petrol from N145 per litre to between N142 and N143 – A national survey by the oil and gas forum, show a drop in price for cooking gas from the former price of N2,500.00 to N2,215.96 for refilling 5kg cylinder – This was disclosed by Mr Ndu Ughamadu, the group general manager, public affairs division of the NNPC The strategic intervention in the supply and distribution of petroleum products, by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)has led to a…

(1) (Reply)

Newly Appointed Com. Of Happiness To Import Strippers To Imo State Dec 26th / Questions For Buhari's Supporters - Reno Omokri / Fatal Blow: Okorocha Is A Ritualist , He Sacrificed His Leg -fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.