Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. (29285 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
That was quick. Good one bro
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by Thimmoh(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
you keep giving us brilliant works Bro! Nice one.
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by Burgerlomo: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good job and keep it up
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by MiguelKingII(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
I heard this guy is gay undecided, op good job tho
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by barallanee(f): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
Excelente..

Haters of progress will still say something. Yet they have nothing to offer
exactly
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by barallanee(f): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
This is lovely kiss
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
6/10
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by Mykel4God(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
I recognized him immediately

I must confess, it's in you.............Thumbs up
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tonto don veeeeeex!
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by Nwaoma198(f): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by PStacks(m): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
U sha want to give tonto dike sleepless night
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by PStacks(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I can't say much.... I'm tired... my head is smoking small small. this lack of sleep is something crazy.

well... I see the competition as a chance to publicize myself and the talent God gave me. so I went in for it.
hope I come out tops

jacksparr0w127, marvel1206. airforce1. juhann.

BTW... mynd... thanks for the advice you gave me. I'll work on it soon.

I didnt know Hushpuppi looked dis good ooo
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by Coldfeets: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Very nice work.

But I just can't beat this urge, this temptation, to say something really really bad, something really terrible that will hurt your feelings most probably because I'm jealous of you right now because you're reminding me with this your artwork that you're so talented and I'm not.

So my dear, forgive me for saying this because I just have to say it, so here it is...

Keep it up!

The sky is your limit!
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by sobastical: 12:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Locate that man for IG abeg
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by ComradeShegs(m): 12:50am On Sep 05, 2017
wink You tried but I draw better. Just don't have the time to draw ugly people because they require more time n energy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by Omoluabi16(m): 1:10am On Sep 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:
amen Bro.. thank you
This guy, you're good. More blessings to your work.
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by Innov8ve1: 1:54am On Sep 05, 2017
This op is a winch

Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by Shortyy(f): 2:31am On Sep 05, 2017
Wow. Come teach me how to draw na
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by LilSfc(m): 2:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Ah ah... You all need to watch this video grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPxHy-ZclBs
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Bros don take Tonto make name...else I wouldn't have known he exists.

Tonto Dike's Ex...him no get him own popularity Omasé oo
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by femi4: 5:44am On Sep 05, 2017
sexiestharam:
U try sha but Churchill's head is far bigger than this na. grin
you have a point though
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by femi4: 5:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Shortyy:
Wow. Come teach me how to draw na
let me teach you.....nice cleavage
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by 9jatatafo(m): 6:17am On Sep 05, 2017
Waiting for the next sketch of Tonto
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by omogidi234(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I can't say much.... I'm tired... my head is smoking small small. this lack of sleep is something crazy.

well... I see the competition as a chance to publicize myself and the talent God gave me. so I went in for it.
hope I come out tops

This guy, you are still here. I haven't seen any of your works in about 3 years.

Always admiring the works.
I will send you PM within the week.
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by kendylet(f): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2017
wow! nice one!
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by tonguengineer(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:

hope I come out tops

The Most High shall lift ur head up like the horn of a unicorn in Jesus name
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by humblemikel(f): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2017
i love artists
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by frankfab(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
High Five! This is phenomenalHigh Five! This is phenomenalHigh Five! This is phenomenal
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by QueenOfcasting(f): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2017
k

Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
I have new job for you. Someone saw my portrait and want something like that. i will hit you up as soon as she is ready
NevetsIbot:

hope I come out tops

Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I have new job for you. Someone saw my portrait and want something like that. i will hit you up as soon as she is ready

Really... thanks brother. I'll be expecting it.

Doesn't seem like you use the same number you gave me on whatsapp anymore Bro.
Re: My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
tonguengineer:

The Most High shall lift ur head up like the horn of a unicorn in Jesus name
thank you. amennnnn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] / Handmade Wooden Greeting Cards / 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.