Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" (32092 Views)

Naira Marley Reveals The Only Good Leader In NIGERIA / Joey Muthengi: I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures / "I Like Girls That Make Me Laugh " - Korede Bello All Smiles In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by queensera(f): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
The "eleko" crooner "Mayorkun" has took to his snapchat page to reveal that girls that knows too many people are a big turnoff for him and he will just have a sex with that kind of a girl and break up with her.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/girls-that-knows-too-many-people-are.html

12 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by dingbang(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
No time....

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Thewrath(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Especially those their phone keeps ringing "pra pra pra" upandan

Oloshos.....everywhere you go!

212 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 7inches: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Na d only thing una sabi.
I dnt blame u shaa girls caused all these themselves.
See this tout i met the other day that was finding it difficult to express himself with simple english.

MODIFIED: for those of u quoting me and talking trash.. u are all fo.ols.
if u have working sense , u would know that this guy passed a bad messsage accross, he is an amabassador and his message can be so influential on youths who look up to him.

No american musician will make this type of comment.
In a sane country this stupid oaf would have been arrested for this comment, because its an insult to women.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Tolexander: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
That is his own opinion.
And everyone has the right to his/her opinion!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by mofeoluwadassah: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
ok....he be like rekaado banks for this pics sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by ImmaculateQueen(f): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tolexander:
That is his own opinion. And everyone has the right to his/her opinion!

Exactly!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Tamarapetty(f): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
''knows too many people'' what kinda people?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by EmyLeo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
all that na excuse abeg,

## fuckboy gon b fuckboy any #fvckingday, undecided

18 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 7inches: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Homeboiy: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
exactly
example is Lala247

15 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by dammiecool(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Thewrath:
U r very very correct. Fone go dey ring like say na customer care center n all callers go be guyz grin

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
nasooo
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by smardray(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
so gels must nuh know more than 15 people abi... eko gbigbona ti replace opolo e

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Addicted2Women: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2017
Although this is sad but let's not fool ourselves, he is absolutely 200% correct

That's the most intelligent thing I've heard a Nigerian say

Girls that know too many people are only good for sex

Why would she be giving out her phone number like it's candy ??

Why does she know many people ?? Because she's friendly, social and outgoing, do you know the type of girls that are very friendly and social ?? The type of girls that doesn't say "No"

I have a degree in womanology, i should know all these

It is very very easy to have sex with girls not to even talk about a girl that is very social and knows too many people, she's bad news already

If your ex girlfriend still has your contacts and she's already in a relationship with someone else, it's very easy to fucck her anytime you want

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2017

Everytime mayorkun opens his mouth to speak or type on his device.

He embarrasses himself

This is what happens when you don't know anyone, you embarrass yourself and there's no one there to tell you how foolish you sound

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by JohnieWalker12(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Your sister too know many people. Anu ofia grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by nairalandfreak(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Thewrath:
Guy calm down grin

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by lilmax(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2017
TRUE grin

exactly how I see them.... just do Wetin you wan do commot, it means she's not composed

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Sometime true

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 7inches: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by zulex880: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2017
I couldn't agree less

5 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by bettercreature(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2017
Bitter truth

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by rocknation62(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2017
If geh too know pple,she don turn OLOSHO,Everybody wil want to av a taste of her...A Responsible geh wil alwys coordinate herself...based on LOGISTICS who she be grin

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by eleojo23: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2017
What of guys who know too many people? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by fredagu: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Expecially al diz slaymamas dat snap in toilet nd bathrum

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by safarigirl(f): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Call him what you may, he's right though

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by handsomebanana(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
7inches:
Illiterate

U don call am illiterate 2 timex na

U wan send am go skul

21 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by LordKO(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
It's obvious he meant girls (people in general) that has too many people they share close familiarities with. Because to know too many people/thing is a mere sign of broad reading, socializing or traveling - it's not evil.

However, close familiarities with too many people - outside one's professional/service duties - point to one with an opportunistic and superficial traits. So, if he actually meant close familiarity, he sure has a point.

Loyalty is the least thing one should expect from an opportunistic and superficial person.

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Most Nigerian celebrities have zero intellectual capability.
All they ever talk about is sex.
They hardly inspire their fans.

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office / This Is So Funny! Denrele Is @ It Again Ooooooo (photo) / Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.