Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" (32153 Views)

Naira Marley Reveals The Only Good Leader In NIGERIA / Joey Muthengi: I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures / "I Like Girls That Make Me Laugh " - Korede Bello All Smiles In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by fitprince: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
and they will be proud that they know some kind of guys.
i broke up with a girl immediately she told me that she knows d'prince and she know terry g.
in her mind she wanted me to respect her, but she no know say she don open her smelling yansh as original olosho.
i just knack am like 2 times and change number and deactivate my facebook. good thing she no even sabi where i from sef.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 3kay945(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Most Nigerian celebrities have zero intellectual capability.
All they ever talk about is sex.
They hardly inspire their fans.

Your last statement is wrong. The dude just inspired them sexually cool
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
freethesheeple:

.Had such expreince like that sometimes....
This babe can Bleep anything that has the shape of a penis.
I later did invesgigation as to know why,it was obvious its a trait...It runs in their blood...Her mother is a yampion,she too con learn.
I learnt that time to never blame some ladies,some have such in their DNA.
Like half of the girls are really easy to get o. Depending on ur pocket n status o. Some girls shaa

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Konami94: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ontarget:

So because a lady has so many friends it automatically means she is going to be promiscuous? The quality of brains on Nairaland is really low. Do you know the circumstance that made her have many friends? Her nature of work can be such that she meets people. My advice for you is to marry a prove good girl and your talk becomes nonesense.

Obviously he's referring to girls who give out their numbers indiscriminately and have a lot of casual male friends. Not the ones who meet people through business or work. He didn't have to spell it out completely.
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Konami94: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Guys, if you have a lady that knows too many guys, or gives out her number easily, especially when she's in a serious relationship, its only a matter of time before something would happen.
You think it's easy for her to keep saying no to all these guys when she has already given them some form of greenlight?
Even the bible didn't say you should "say no" to temptation. It said "FLEE" from temptation.
As long as a girl keeps giving lots of guys her number, in the guise of friendship, most likely one thing would eventually lead to another especially the ones that are not very strong minded.
Why should any serious minded girl in a relationship be keeping male friends anyhow? Knowing fully well that most guys aren't after ordinary friendship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by MENTORCH(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
He is right, I met a girl onetime that had 262 bbm contacts after I bleeped her I cut her off straight, because she is everyone's girl.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by holluphemydavid(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
freethesheeple:

.Had such expreince like that sometimes....
This babe can Bleep anything that has the shape of a penis.
I later did invesgigation as to know why,it was obvious its a trait...It runs in their blood...Her mother is a yampion,she too con learn.
I learnt that time to never blame some ladies,some have such in their DNA.
dat is to say its hereditary grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by JastSiryin(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
7inches:
Na d only thing una sabi.
I dnt blame u shaa girls caused all these themselves.
See this tout i met the other day that was finding it difficult to express himself with simple english.

MODIFIED: for those of u quoting me and talking trash.. u are all fo.ols.
if u have working sense , u would know that this guy passed a bad messsage accross, he is an amabassador and his message can be so influential on youths who look up to him.

No american musician will make this type of comment.
In a sane country this stupid oaf would have been arrested for this comment, because its an insult to women.

Bro you clearly do not know the American music scene for which you appraise...They are the most irresponsible of the lot, especially the current artistes of the so-called "trap" genre

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
7inches:
See this tout i met the other day that was finding it difficult to express himself with simple english.

if u have working sense , u would know that this guy passed a bad messsage accross, he is an amabassador and his message can be so influential on youths who look up to him.

In a sane country this stupid oaf would have been arrested for this comment, because its an insult to women.

Your username confirms it...

Modified: So Nigeria is a sane country?
When we have someone who wished to be called, mother some day bearing 7inches as username.

Guilty conscience! na im be ur problem.

A fool is better than someone who doesn't think before talking.
So categorize ursef.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
The ladies are all here countering this guy, if it were to be intellectual issues, one would have to use microscope to find em.

NIJA GIRLS NA EMPTY SKULLS.

if u know u aren't in that category, shut the fvucck up already.
But if u know u are don't like this post.
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
The ladies are all here countering this guy, if it were to be intellectual issues, one would have to use microscope to find em.

Most NIJA GIRLS NA EMPTY SKULLS.

if u know u aren't in that category, shut the fvucck up already.
But if u know u are don't like this post.
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by jezuzboi(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
safarigirl:
Call him what you may, he's right though
I feel like saying THANK YOU. But let me just keep mute and move on...

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by lilmax(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
JastSiryin:
Bro you clearly do not know the American music scene for which you appraise...They are the most irresponsible of the lot, especially the current artistes of the so-called "trap" genre
leave that guy... who no know no go know grin....I just dey look am dey laugh grin
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by kingem(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Everytime mayorkun opens his mouth to speak or type on his device.

He embarrasses himself

This is what happens when you don't know anyone, you embarrass yourself and there's no one there to tell you how foolish you sound

Sista.. u sound like u know many people tongue
Evaberry:

Everytime mayorkun opens his mouth to speak or type on his device.

He embarrasses himself

This is what happens when you don't know anyone, you embarrass yourself and there's no one there to tell you how foolish you sound

Sista.. u sound like u know many people
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 7inches: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
safarigirl:
problem with sentimental bunch like you is that you mistake facts as insults

Eg...I say you're stupid, it's not an insult, it's a fact. Because anyone with half a bvtain would notg use statements like "....because you're female you should always support females"
The opinion of an idiot as yourself will not change the fact that girls whose phones ring continually for no business-related reason are good fuckmates, they hang with too many guys because they feel the need to he validation from said men, so, give your number to lots of idiots and hope one clicks
Have a nice day

U are a hoe.. Shut up.
Obviously u are the type she is ralking about.
Im.becile!!
Ur picture says it all.
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Lordapson23(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
abmarine:
So are you saying that if a man want to enjoy sex in his marriage he should marry a girl that knows too many people?
Smh
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Lordapson23(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
akinszz:
but y e dey pain u
I Taya for d nigga o... Me no know hin exact issue with the boy illiteracy.. Some people wey go skol sef no fit feed conveniently, him dey here dey shout Mayorkun Na illiterate.. Pstchewwww
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Lordapson23(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
ekundayoalo:
Are you normal?
I don't think so.. The fellow is so bitter that I keep wondering if he's angry with life...

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:17am On Sep 06, 2017
7inches:

because they're American musicians, their freedom of expression is taken away and they don't have a choice anymore? He said girls with too many "connect" are big turnoffs for him. So?

He doesn't like popular girls, simple!
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by KamsyU: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
7inches:

Shut up...
Shame on u as a gal and u made this tyoenof comment.. did u see what the fool just wrote?
I dont blame u i blame ur cow brain else u would know that comment is an insult to women.

No sane american musician will make this type of comment.
Thats why the whites will keep calling u people monkeys becox u hardly make use ur brian.
He made a stupid comment but here u are as woman surpporting him...
I cry for u hoe becoz u dnt have single respect for urself.

Shuuu!
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Sticurious(f): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
UncutSk:
e pain you ehh calabar girl grin grin
pain me for what. I dont take things serious, so keep on joking, i will joke along. Funny u
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by ekundayoalo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lordapson23:

I don't think so.. The fellow is so bitter that I keep wondering if he's angry with life...
lol. It's obvious
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by TourismMan(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sticurious:
The guy cant even speak well talk more of to express himself. What type of gals will follow this one except for the money and fame.

You got a mail. Pls reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Bankyw, Wizkid & Skales’ Run For Dear Life / First Class Queen Chichi Mbagwu Dazzles At Carnival,takes Selfies With UK Police / Wofai Fada Buys Infiniti FX SUV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.