Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" (32152 Views)

Naira Marley Reveals The Only Good Leader In NIGERIA / Joey Muthengi: I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures / "I Like Girls That Make Me Laugh " - Korede Bello All Smiles In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Sticurious(f): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2017
closerange:

Lol, E pain am, truth hurts....
Most girls that know too much people are hoes, can't take you serious, when you friends with every john, James and Kenneth....
so there is a problem if a gal knws too many guy but no problem when a guy knws too many gals. You man LovePeddler, decieve ur self's
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2017
sex is too overrated in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 7inches: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2017
safarigirl:
oga, even illiterates have rights to opinions an sometimes they are even more precise than supposed literates

Shut up...
Shame on u as a gal and u made this tyoenof comment.. did u see what the fool just wrote?
I dont blame u i blame ur cow brain else u would know that comment is an insult to women.

No sane american musician will make this type of comment.
Thats why the whites will keep calling u people monkeys becox u hardly make use ur brian.
He made a stupid comment but here u are as woman surpporting him...
I cry for u hoe becoz u dnt have single respect for urself.

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by ordainbuzz(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2017
7inches:
Na d only thing una sabi.
I dnt blame u shaa its girls that caused all this themselves.

See this tout i met the other day that was finding it difficult to express himself with simple english.
stop attacking him get the message which is true

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by abmarine(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2017
So are you saying that if a man want to enjoy sex in his marriage he should marry a girl that knows too many people?
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by ordainbuzz(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Although this is sad but let's not fool ourselves, he is absolutely 200% correct

That's the most intelligent thing I've heard a Nigerian say

Girls that know too many people are only good for sex

Why would she be giving out her phone number like it's candy ??

Why does she know many people ?? Because she's friendly, social and outgoing, do you know the type of girls that are very friendly and social ?? The type of girls that doesn't say "No"

I have a degree in womanology, i should know all these

It is very very easy to have sex with girls not to even talk about a girl that is very social and knows too many people, she's bad news already

If your ex girlfriend still has your contacts and she's already in a relationship with someone else, it's very easy to fucck her anytime you want
Right bro

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 7inches: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2017
ordainbuzz:
stop attacking him get the message which is true

To ur black afcican mentality "its true"

This message is all bad in every ramification.
That message passes bad message accross.
And at the same time insulted women.

In a sane country this fo.ol would hve been arrested for such comments

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Klington: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2017
but the guy is correct nah.... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Sticurious:

so there is a problem if a gal knws too many guy but no problem when a guy knws too many gals. You man LovePeddler, decieve ur self's

Regardless, not dating girls with too much contacts isba decision most guys have made, na our choice, you guys can do same if you please... We won't try to disprove your logic.

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Klington: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
7inches:

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Elf912: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2017
All these little boys with small brains and smaller IQs....make me wonder why our generation is this cursed.

Someone who knows nothing than to sing about women , sex, and ill gotten money also has a moral opinion on women...
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Kenturkey048(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2017
closerange:

Lol, E pain am, truth hurts....
Most girls that know too much people are hoes, can't take you serious, when you friends with every john, James and Kenneth....
must you put my name??
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by petitejolie(f): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Stevengerd:
why u kon take am personal like this.. dem chook u dagger for throat ni, attend to ur life. shotiye
lol! but you know say d guy no talk sense ba?
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2017
queensera:
The "eleko" crooner "Mayorkun" has took to his snapchat page to reveal that girls that knows too many people are a big turnoff for him and he will just have a sex with that kind of a girl and break up with her.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/09/girls-that-knows-too-many-people-are.html

I'm a guy but I disagree with him. How about saying guys that know too many ladies are womanizers. Its a baseless Assumption. A lady could be an introvert and still be a sex maniac. Last time I checked, i wasn't told its a crime for a lady to be sociable. There are girls who get along fine with the opposite sex, not for anything behind the bedroom doors, its just her.
To cap this, I'd say this guy should write his posts, proofread and give to editors first before uploading online. Some posts could make your admirer see the hidden idiotic nature in you.
For those who support his claim, you need not abuse me, thinking I'm a lady. I am a guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Kenturkey048(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2017
Sticurious:

a key that can open every lock is called master key..why a lock that no key can open is called a useless lock.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 7inches: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Klington:
[s][/s]

Sharaaaaaaaap!!!
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by akinszz: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2017
7inches:

Mayorkun is an illiterate. I know him too well
but y e dey pain u

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by ekundayoalo(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2017
safarigirl:
Call him what you may, he's right though
So right

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by ordainbuzz(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2017
7inches:

bro u still dae learn work were dis guy dae, just calm down

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by LordIsaac(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2017
After the comment, he will still sleep with more of such girls tonight. I wonder how girls reason...see the way they behave in music videos...commodities?

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by petitejolie(f): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=naijaboiy post=60149259]
Madam this one you're angry so. Do you feel he was talking about you? grin[/quo
I don't even know himself. he just has a loud mouth for a guy jaare.
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Kenturkey048(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2017
petitejolie:
mumu did dey tell u DAT dey wanted anything else aside sex nd money from u. some guys b talking like dey re d only ones DAT can use nd dump.
u just attacked somebody a while ago for talking about female student cohabiting with their male counterparts...now u don come here to do same thing....I dey suspect you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 7inches: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2017
akinszz:
but y e dey pain u

He is illiterate
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 7inches: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2017
ordainbuzz:
bro u still dae learn work were dis guy dae, just calm down

Na u dey learn work wjere him dey... na ur lord and master as i see how u defend him grin
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by petitejolie(f): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2017
Elf912:
All these little boys with small brains and smaller IQs....make me wonder why our generation is this cursed.

Someone who knows nothing than to sing about women , sex, and ill gotten money also has a moral opinion on women...
can u imagine d mumu
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by petitejolie(f): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Kenturkey048:
u just attacked somebody a while ago for talking about female student cohabiting with their male counterparts...now u don come here to do same thing....I dey suspect you ooo.
wazobia! re u a monitoring spirit?
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by ekundayoalo(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
7inches:

Shut up...
Shame on u as a gal and u made this tyoenof comment.. did u see what the fool just wrote?
I dont blame u i blame ur cow brain else u would know that comment is an insult to women.

No sane american musician will make this type of comment.
Thats why the whites will keep calling u people monkeys becox u hardly make use ur brian.
He made a stupid comment but here u are as woman surpporting him...
I cry for u hoe becoz u dnt have single respect for urself.
but why are you so bitter about this? Stick to your opinion and move on. What's up with the insult upandan

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 7inches: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2017
ekundayoalo:
but why are you so bitter about this? Stick to your opinion and move on. What's the insult upandan

Sharaaap!!
Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by akinszz: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2017
7inches:

He is illiterate
then literate him...

5 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by gentlegenius(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Although this is sad but let's not fool ourselves, he is absolutely 200% correct

That's the most intelligent thing I've heard a Nigerian say

Girls that know too many people are only good for sex

Why would she be giving out her phone number like it's candy ??

Why does she know many people ?? Because she's friendly, social and outgoing, do you know the type of girls that are very friendly and social ?? The type of girls that doesn't say "No"

I have a degree in womanology, i should know all these

It is very very easy to have sex with girls not to even talk about a girl that is very social and knows too many people, she's bad news already

If your ex girlfriend still has your contacts and she's already in a relationship with someone else, it's very easy to fucck her anytime you want
Well said guy... I stand with you and Mayorkun on this. If all these oloshos on Nairaland like, let them crucify us. The truth must be told. As for me, I detest such girls to the extent that I can't imagine myself doing anything with them. Even if such a girl offers me her body free to chop, clean mouth and move on, I won't accept.
As a man, I don't know many people and I don't want many people to know me. So when a girl know too many people or too many people knows her, we can't move on the same track. We men always want to be with good girls but you can't find good girls among the popular ones because there's a saying that "what is popular is not always good and what is good is not always popular".

9 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by Klington: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2017
7inches:

Sharaaaaaaaap!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun": Girls That Know Too Many People Are Only Good For Sex" by 7inches: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2017
Klington:
[/s]

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Raising Funds For‎ Kunle Agboola's Kidney Transplant ‎ (Photos) / Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme / Photo: Bankyw, Wizkid & Skales’ Run For Dear Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.