Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

“the Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “the Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese (2931 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese by Deb13: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
“The Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese Lookalike” – Nnamdi Kanu

.ng Sep 4, 2017 1:00 PM

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that a Muhammadu Buhari look alike is the one currently parading himself as the president.

Kanu also ordered IPOB members to burn Nigeria to the ground if he is ever arrested by the Nigerian government.

He then went further to claim that the government hired a look-alike Sudanese man named Jubril to come and stand in for Buhari. The IPOB leader made the allegation in a video footage which surfaced online on Sunday, September 03, 2017.

In the footage, Kanu when addressing some IPOB supporters alleged that the man posing to be President Buhari was brought to the country after extensive surgery.

He said;

“The man you are looking at on the television is not Buhari, he is from Sudan. After extensive plastic surgery they brought him back.
The person was taught Buhari’s mannerisms and he came back deceiving all of you. I can stand and prove who I am but Buhari cannot do the same thing. He cannot deceive Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.”
Kanu accused the government of sponsoring what he called bunch of lies against him, adding that he had been provoked to speak.

He also faulted the Igbo editors of Nigerian news media, The Sun newspaper for being against the agitation.
Re: “the Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese by Danny287(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
This one alone will be hard to believe
Re: “the Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese by Florblu(f): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
This Kanu needs to be checked.
Re: “the Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese by psucc(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Florblu:
This Kanu needs to be checked.
Needless checking him.

This govt brought all these on herself. What Lai Mohammed and his fellow Liars failed to cover Buhari did.

Read through pages of Newspapers of 2014/2015 in the buildup to the election, you'll understand better.
Re: “the Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese by yarimo(m): 12:30am On Sep 05, 2017
NNAMDI KANU is suffering from too much intake of Pakistan WEED

1 Like

Re: “the Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese by Terkimbi01: 4:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Whether the man is real or fake, one thing is very obvious to all, it was a grave mistake voting for Buhari and APC..
Re: “the Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese by ifyalways(f): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2017
I saw the video and still can't believe this is the man that people are kissing his feet, licking his arse and following up and down.

Yes, igbo have been marginalized, have suffered in Nigeria and all but quest to exit Nigeria doesn't mean we should follow the next lunatic who is smart enough to prey on people's desperation. God have mercy cry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “the Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese by orisa37: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2017
Kanu is amusing. I think I and Buhari are beginning to like him.
Re: “the Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese by aabiola008(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2017
lol. See as he serious, no be joke he crack?

(1) (Reply)

Does Authur Eze Has Money More Than Uzor Kalu / Ibrahim Gambari: I Have No Regret For Ken Saro Wiwa Killing / UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.