Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. (2262 Views)

Reverse gear issue When Engine Is Cold / Looking For Airflow Sensor With Part Number FS1E E5T52271 For My Mazda Premacy / My 2000 Toyota Seinna Is Emitting Black Smoke And Starts When Car Is Cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by Lateedee(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
please I need help, my Mazda premacy 2002 model emits heavy white smoke when I start the engine in the morning, when the engine is warm let say 10-15min after driving, the smoke will go away, there won't be any traces of smoke. When I leave the car for about 5-6 hrs , or overnight, the car will smoke heavily until the engine is warm. I noticed this 2 weeks after I changed the oil. I have done about 2000km after the oil change, no shortage of oil, no shortage of coolant, no irrational consumption of petrol, and no overheating. The car runnings is smooth and it's not sluggish while driving. My mechanic said I need to ring the engine. please advise is needed.

cc. gazzuzz and others

Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
What kind of engine oil did you use?
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by Lateedee(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
the car is about 2 years, I have been using milemaster 5w-30, when I couldn't get it , I bought one super oil 5w-30 from nairalander. when I noticed the smoking after 2nd week, I told my mechanic to remove the oil, I now put Castrol 10w-40, still the same problem, that was change about 2 weeks ago
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lateedee:
the car is about 2 years, I have been using milemaster 5w-30, when I couldn't get it , I bought one super oil 5w-30 from nairalander. when I noticed the smoking after 2nd week, I told my mechanic to remove the oil, I now put Castrol 10w-40, still the same problem, that was change about 2 weeks ago

Never heard of it. Share advert with here.

Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by agohmamuda(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tell your mechanic to ring the engine. That's all. And please use original oil always.
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
agohmamuda:
Tell your mechanic to ring the engine. That's all. And please use original oil always.

Not a piston ring issue.
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by Lateedee(m): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lateedee:
https://www.nairaland.com/3857631/super-star-fully-synthetic-motor

5w30 synthetic=7k (5liters)
5w30 synthetic=6k(4liters)
5w30 synthetic=1k8(1liter)
5w30high performance=5k(4liters)
15w40high performance=5k(5liters)
super star oil is a product of u.a.e (dubai) ,our synthetic oil meets current Api specifications SN/CF,and can go 10,000km,while our high performance meets Api sl/sj, Api sl/cf specifications, and can go 5000km
N.b, some of our products lyk 5w20, ATF drexon 4, 5, 5w40 will hit the country next month.
whole sale price differs, call or watsapp, 07039804561, we deliver anywer in nigeria

I see why you were attracted
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by nurey(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lateedee:
please I need help, my Mazda premacy 2002 model emits heavy white smoke when I start the engine in the morning, when the engine is warm let say 10-15min after driving, the smoke will go away, there won't be any traces of smoke. When I leave the car for about 5-6 hrs , or overnight, the car will smoke heavily until the engine is warm. I noticed this 2 weeks after I changed the oil. I have done about 2000km after the oil change, no shortage of oil, no shortage of coolant, no irrational consumption of petrol, and no overheating. The car runnings is smooth and it's not sluggish while driving. My mechanic said I need to ring the engine. please advise is needed.

cc. gazzuzz and others

Ol boy, be like say the oil real weight is 50w100 grin but first after the 5-10mins which you notice no smoke, try and Rev engine (throttle in neutral) at standstill and see if you will notice smoke from the exhaust.

5w30 synthetic for 7k it's either the oil is copy and paste in fact plagiarism sef or stolen goods the packaging sef reminds me malam adamu oil I saw in kano for 1900 for 5L grin

1 Like

Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by Lateedee(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
yes my brother, from what I read online, when car is smoking, depending on the color of the smoke, it's either oil or coolant is finding it's way into the combustion chamber through valve seal, worn head cylinder etc , one will notice a drop in coolant or oil, I have not noticed any shortage because I have been observing both the coolant and the oil.
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lateedee:
yes my brother, from what I read online, when car is smoking, depending on the color of the smoke, it's either oil or coolant is finding it's way into the combustion chamber through valve seal, worn head cylinder etc , one will notice a drop in coolant or oil, I have not noticed any shortage because I have been observing both the coolant and the oil.

Bring it in for a free inspection and consultancy. 08033910382. Lagos.

Expires 10th sep
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by Lateedee(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
nurey:

Ol boy, be like say the oil real weight is 50w100 grin but first after the 5-10mins which you notice no smoke, try and Rev engine (throttle in neutral) at standstill and see if you will notice smoke from the exhaust.

5w30 synthetic for 7k it's either the oil is copy and paste in fact plagiarism sef or stolen goods the packaging sef reminds me malam adamu oil I saw in kano for 1900 for 5L grin

The smoke goes away after driving for like 10-15minute, I won't see any smoke after that until I park the car and leave it for about 5 hrs or leave it overnight, the white smoke is very thick, you will think, the car wants to go in flame. I have done about 2000km and no shortage of oil and coolant and no overheating, thermostat is still intact,
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by Lateedee(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Bring it in for a free inspection and consultancy. 08033910382. Lagos.

Expires 10th sep
Thanks Bros, I will find time before then, I reside in Ilaro, Ogun state
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by nurey(m): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2017
Lateedee:

The smoke goes away after driving for like 10-15minute, I won't see any smoke after that until I park the car and leave it for about 5 hrs or leave it overnight, the white smoke is very thick, you will think, the car wants to go in flame. I have done about 2000km and no shortage of oil and coolant and no overheating, thermostat is still intact,

Baba your car is drive by wire, after smoke subsides, open bonnet, fiddle with the throttle body in the bonnet and check the exhaust side to see if smoke is noticed. You may not see smoke sometimes until you Rev engine around 2-3000rpm.

So either you follow my step or ask someone to help you press throttle while you pose at the rear and confirm grin
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by diportivo: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2017
nurey:

werey ni bobo yii sha

50W100

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by agohmamuda(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Not a piston ring issue.

Ok. Na there my knowledge reach.
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by anneki(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
Milemaster is back on Konga and Jumia

Lateedee:
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by TRYGO(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
This isn't an oil issue.
Re: My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. by sultaan(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
Check your oil level first in case it was overfilled

(1) (Reply)

Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware / Is This The Right Time To Buy A Car Or Wait Till After The Covid 19 Pandemic / I Need A Nigerian Used Mitsubishi Space Wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.