Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware (2267 Views)

Other Things To Know Before You Buy That Car / Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) / Would You Buy This 2018 Toyota Century Car For N55 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by CityNGR: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2018
Before you buy that Lexus

Linda of Prattville, AL
Verified Reviewer
Original review: Nov. 1, 2018
I bought Lexus LX. I'm having problem with the radio. The sound going up and down. I ask the dealership have they had problem with this. They said yes. It is the amplifier. I would have to place it. I did some checking on the web. It is going bad because where they put the amplifier under the driver seat it is getting too hot so it goes bad. They not trying to figure out what the problem is and to solve the problem. I had a lot of cars. Never had problems with the radio. If I spend the money to replace the amplifier it most likely go bad again. This is not right.

1 Like

Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by CityNGR: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2018
Okay let's do this
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by Kewtt: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by Kewtt: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2018
Let's do this
This is non duplicable
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by CityNGR: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2018
Here we are
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by CityNGR: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2018
Haha
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by CityNGR: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2018
embarassed
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by antagonist: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2018

Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by antagonist: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2018

Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by antagonist: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2018

Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by antagonist: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2018

Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by antagonist: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2018

Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by antagonist: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2018

Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by antagonist: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2018

Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by antagonist: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2018

Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by Kewtt: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
CityNGR:
Okay let's do this
Thanks for the information
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2018
All of you in this thread are mad. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by OilsPartsCars: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

grin I don't know why I find this funny

1 Like

Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
OilsPartsCars:

grin I don't know why I find this funny

Imagine the lunacy, a grown ass man talking to himself. angry
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by RZArecta2(m): 1:35am On Nov 19, 2018
CityNGR, antagonist and Kewt are the same person... Car talk sections very own Musiwa grin
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by CityNGR: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
RZArecta2:
CityNGR, antagonist and Kewt are the same person... Car talk sections very own Musiwa grin
I sincerely hope for your own sake that you can describe your immediate relatives like that.... Because very soon you may have no choice than to.... Not just online but in the marketplace.... And also if you don't apologize a crime which is not you doing at all is gonna come bearing your name very soon .... completely implicating you....
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by RZArecta2(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
CityNGR:

I sincerely hope for your own sake that you can describe your immediate relatives like that.... Because very soon you may have no choice than to.... Not just online but in the marketplace.... And also if you don't apologize a crime which is not you doing at all is gonna come bearing your name very soon .... completely implicating you....
if you're not Musiwa just say so, it's not meant as an insult or a derogatory term. He's actually one of the most brilliant minds I've come across online (a bit misunderstood though) at least Google whom he works for think so. I seriously don't understand why you've gone hyper on me today but if it makes you feel better, I'm very sorry sir, it was just a joke. I promise i won't call you Musiwa again.

Ps, Heavenlybang called you mad yet you avoided him and took your anger out on simple me, that's not fair at all.

2 Likes

Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
RZArecta2:
if you're not Musiwa just say so, it's not meant as an insult or a derogatory term. He's actually one of the most brilliant minds I've come across online (a bit misunderstood though) at least Google whom he works for think so. I seriously don't understand why you've gone hyper on me today but if it makes you feel better, I'm very sorry sir, it was just a joke. I promise i won't call you Musiwa again.

Ps, Heavenlybang called you mad yet you avoided him and took your anger out on simple me, that's not fair at all.

Leave me out of this. grin grin
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by RZArecta2(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Leave me out of this. grin grin
i no understand that manchi at all o abi is he afraid of you

1 Like

Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by CityNGR: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2018
RZArecta2:

Good morning sir, sorry for going "native" on you... As for heavenlybang he's entered the "shytebox" and come out....
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by CityNGR: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
Well I disagree.... I was trying to create a thread about the 2019 Mercedes Benz S Klasse... And that suspect showed up with his warped history and philosophy of Mercedes Benz.... So I simply turned the tables.....
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2018
CityNGR:

Well I disagree.... I was trying to create a thread about the 2019 Mercedes Benz S Klasse... And that suspect showed up with his warped history and philosophy of Mercedes Benz.... So I simply turned the tables.....

Aight, mate.
Re: Before you buy that Lexus.... Buyers beware by RZArecta2(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2018
CityNGR:

Good morning sir, sorry for going "native" on you... As for heavenlybang he's entered the "shytebox" and come out....
no harm done

(1) (Reply)

Accidented Honda CRV 2012: / Toyota Sienna 2000 Horn Problem / HONDA EOD Showing Key Maintenance Required On The Dash Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.