Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Buhari Celebrates Super Eagles For Holding Cameroon To A Draw ,(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Celebrates Super Eagles For Holding Cameroon To A Draw ,(pics) (1205 Views)

Buhari Celebrates As Mamman Daura Turns 80 / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday / Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Celebrates Super Eagles For Holding Cameroon To A Draw ,(pics) by Anstalk(f): 5:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Let’s celebrate our Super Eagles, holding Cameroon to a draw in Yaoundé. The march to #Russia2018 continues, and they have all our support!

I join millions of football-loving Nigerians in applauding our Super Eagles for their skilful and entertaining display against Cameroon.

Congratulations, Super Eagles, on the impressive win. We are looking forward to you sustaining the momentum in the return leg.

Football, like the NYSC, is a powerful unifying platform for us as a nation. Today’s victory is for all Nigerians, at home & in the Let me also commend the Akwa Ibom State Government for its continued support, and for the provision of excellent hosting facilities.

Source: http://anstalk.com/buhari-celebrates-super-eagles-holding-cameroon-draw

Lalasticlala

Re: Buhari Celebrates Super Eagles For Holding Cameroon To A Draw ,(pics) by 9japrof(m): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2017
Buharis image makers trying to sell this man as been Hale and hearty,

What is it with buhari that they keep wearing him over sized clothes, buh no matter how they mask am, we sure know he is lean probably from his health issues recently

Get well soon Mr President, and do not allow those scavengers in aso Rock deceive you snd make you stress yourself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates Super Eagles For Holding Cameroon To A Draw ,(pics) by lekhi: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2017
K
Re: Buhari Celebrates Super Eagles For Holding Cameroon To A Draw ,(pics) by aolawale025: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2017
If he appointed the team members, we would have lost
Re: Buhari Celebrates Super Eagles For Holding Cameroon To A Draw ,(pics) by kingdenny(m): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2017
This must be daura. This sitting room looks very modest.
I was not brought up to insult my elders. Not not to talk of my president.
But Baba try and resign if your health cannot carry you.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Super Eagles For Holding Cameroon To A Draw ,(pics) by xedyl(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2017
Good morning Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Super Eagles For Holding Cameroon To A Draw ,(pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2017
See his camel neck

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates Super Eagles For Holding Cameroon To A Draw ,(pics) by Cinkq: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2017
I Don't just know why some people are always bitter over nothing,first they were sad because the president celebrated the triumphant female basket ball team,and now again this. they'ld have prefered the super eagles losing yesterday match to cameroun so that they'll have something to criticize the president. Is this opposition politics or senseless hatred ? let me just say thanks to mr president for celebrating the super eagles. Nigeria now very close to Russia 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Super Eagles For Holding Cameroon To A Draw ,(pics) by maslong(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2017
The other time buhari didn't watch the game they won, now he watched the game and they couldn't archive the same victory. Buhari is a bad luck to the country.

(1) (Reply)

Progress report on "Python Dance" / Latest Report From All The IGBO Lands As Nnamdi Kanu Goes Missing [Video] / Who Is Oladeebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.