Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,803 members, 7,851,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Visiting Flood Victims In 2012 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Visiting Flood Victims In 2012 (613 Views)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Visiting Flood Victims In 2012 by naijanewspaper(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2017
[img]http://4.bp..com/-hSYtqTXHPEY/Wa5DUnr7QRI/AAAAAAAAiOY/jfdm-wVa_vYpapUHGmpTlpPuCI5Db8hhACLcBGAs/s400/GEJ.png[/img]
There have been calls for President Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, to visit Benue state where over 100, 000 families have been displaced due to heavy flood. See Reno's post below

http://thenigerian.news/news/reno-omokri-shares-photo-ex-president-goodluck-jonathan-visiting-flood-victims-2012/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Visiting Flood Victims In 2012 by naijanewspaper(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2017
hmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Visiting Flood Victims In 2012 by smartty68(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Sure? Because it looks like a child dedication
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Visiting Flood Victims In 2012 by izombie(m): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2017
Bubu can't go to benue. Why should bubu visit those that were affected by flood in nigeria when there are those affected by flood in texas? Bubu would rather go to texas. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Visiting Flood Victims In 2012 by BiafranBushBoy: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Buhari hasn't even cared for himself finish, e remain flood victims.
FYI people of Benue, You guys and Buhari are in the same position!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Visiting Flood Victims In 2012 by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2017
Tyrants don't give a damn.....!! Especially when the victims are non- HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims of the North.

We dey wait for 2019 with our RED CARD.....!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Visiting Flood Victims In 2012 by tobillionaire(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2017
go where, how many of dem visited him wen he was sick?
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Visiting Flood Victims In 2012 by 201320142015ob(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2017
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
3. You read that wrong too
4. You checked
5. You smiled
7. You are wondering why you're still this reading this
8. You saw that mistake... right? (On 7)
10. But did you see that I skipped 6?
10. You checked
11. And saw you that I doubled 10 and skipped 9
12. I said saw you, not you saw
13. I also skipped 2
14. You got tricked
15. I'm just wasting your time go back and read other coments..
I want my like��

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Visiting Flood Victims In 2012 by izombie(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2017
tobillionaire:
go where, how many of dem visited him wen he was sick?
they wanted to visit him but they were denied visa to travel to the UK.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Visiting Flood Victims In 2012 by izombie(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Tyrants don't give a damn.....!! Especially when the victims are non- HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims of the North.

We dey wait for 2019 with our RED CARD.....!!
dude wake up. There is no way Apc would not rig the 2019 election.
Re: Reno Omokri Shares Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Visiting Flood Victims In 2012 by omenkaLives(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Wow. Impressive.

Now, i don't know what Reno is about. I hope he's not even imagining a return to the dining table, or should I say Yam barn, with all these nonsense because Jogogoro isn't even an option for pdp come 2019.

That said, I omenkalives would like to share a picture of Jonathan on the day some little children were killed in their dormitory somewhere in the North East.

So much for empathetic Jogogoro.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Took The Right To Speak I Gave Them During My Tenure To Abuse Me - GEJ / Alleged $1.6bn Oil Scam: Court Strikes Out Charge Against Diezani / EFCC Probes Akpabio For Allege N1.4bn Bank Gift, A'ibom Government Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.