Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 (25288 Views)

Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies / Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair / Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by drnoel: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

You wrote that we are in the 4th quarter when indeed we are still in the third.

The stats for the 3rd quarter would only come when you have exited the 3rd quarter, at least even you must know this.

What is it with Nigerians just accepting they made a mistake and move on?

U want to hold onto that. Goodluck with that.
Still doesn't answer my question.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Truckpusher:
Yimu!! grin
do'osgbe united...lol...my padi,how far nah?miss y'all hereon
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
stevecantrell:

Awwwww....not coming back to naij ?? sad
Duh?! in naij right now...briefly tho
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Duh?! in naij right now...briefly tho

So u know the next thing....rite ?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Truckpusher(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
do'osgbe united...lol...my padi,how far nah?miss y'all hereon
We on strike grin

Aw far you nau? Still alive ? cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
stevecantrell:

So u know the next thing....rite ?
what would that be?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
what would that be?
We meet up @ our usual hideout for some....
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Truckpusher:
We on strike grin

Aw far you nau? Still alive ? cheesy
Naij and strike sha...all work no play makes my padi a dull boy,no?You pro Biafra or what?make we know where to claim our stake eh..we can't fit carry last;nah only dem waka come?shior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
stevecantrell:

We meet up @ our usual hideout for some....
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
ok are u in lag rite now...? I had a dream about you recently.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Youre just a 3D hologram to me....gone again.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
stevecantrell:

ok are u in lag rite now...?
I had a dream about you recently.
do tell the dream...Abj works for me
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
stevecantrell:

Youre just a 3D hologram to me....gone again.
nope,flesh and blood...right 'ere
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Truckpusher(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Naij and strike sha...all work no play makes my padi a dull boy,no?You pro Biafra or what?make we know where to claim our stake eh..we can't fit carry last;nah only dem waka come?shior
I'm in for a united Nigeria where there is equity , fairness , equality and justice but it seems these are dreams that won't come to fruition, so anything that shakes the very foundation upon which any lie is built upon is a welcome idea but the truth is the Igbos , Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani are all different sides of the same coin. I'm building my own world .
NB: You only have two tribes in Nigeria and they are the Rich and the poor and the former knows how to play the other one like a piano...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
do tell the dream...Abj works for me

You got divorced.
Then remarried.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Truckpusher:
I'm in for a united Nigeria where there is equity , fairness , equality and justice but it seems these are dreams that won't come to fruition, so anything that shakes the very foundation upon which any lie is built upon is a welcome idea but the truth is the Igbos , Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani are all different sides of the same coin. I'm building my own world .
NB: You only have two tribes in Nigeria and they are the Rich and the poor and the former knows how to play the other one like a piano...
true ...you are your own government in Nigeria...The ruling class are no patriots...Question is, what holds for the future of Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
stevecantrell:

You got divorced.
Then remarried.
omg! wtf?! hahaha...For real? divorced who to marry whom? Gush,Steve don't let me start praying those mfm prayers now ...this gives me the heebeejeebees...I will never be divorced in Jesus name,amen.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 12:01am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
omg! wtf?! hahaha...For real? divorced who to marry whom? Gush,Steve don't let me start praying those mfm prayers now ...this gives me the heebeejeebees...I will never be divorced in Jesus name,amen.

Good who did u marry recently ?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

You got divorced. Then remarried.
So tell me who i remarried...Go'an re'dream dat dream jor
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
So tell me who i remarried...Go'an re'dream dat dream jor

tell me who you married in d first place.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

Good who did u marry recently ?
@SirShymexx...where he @ tho?who did You tell i love you recently Steve?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

tell me who you married in d first place.
hows Lola and her sister...whatshername?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
hows Lola and her sister...whatshername?

errr.....Dunno.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 12:13am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
@SirShymexx...where he @ tho?who did You tell i love you recently Steve?

You are derailing.....answer the Q
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

errr.....Dunno.
but you bought her a giant rock and proposed to her on your birthday...declaring your undying love for her
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

You are derailing.....answer the Q
whats the question exactly Steve?have you been thinking of me?Do you wish i am yours?Did you fall for me?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 12:26am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
whats the question exactly Steve?have you been thinking of me?Do you wish i am yours?Did you fall for me?

grin
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 12:27am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
but you bought her a giant rock and proposed to her on your birthday...declaring your undying love for her

in which universe did this happen ?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

in which universe did this happen ?
if you never proposed to her,whom did you propose to then? are you in love with her?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

grin
answer the questions
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 12:36am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
answer the questions
You know I cant and wont do married women. so the questions r invalid.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 12:37am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
if you never proposed to her,whom did you propose to then? are you in love with her?

What is the title of this telenovella ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Foundation Opens Portal For 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme / Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? / Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.