Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,177 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 (25295 Views)

Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies / Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair / Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

You know I cant and wont do married women.
so the questions r invalid.
questions about her or me?i don't get you...hrhehe...i so do enjoy messing with you
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 12:45am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
questions about her or me?i don't get you...hrhehe...i so do enjoy messing with you

U never know who's messin with who...
When u leave him, you know where I can be found.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

What is the title of this telenovella ?
what telenovella?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 12:51am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
what telenovella?
BlaqCoffee109:
what telenovella?

Take your pick.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

maybe i want you already... maybe its you am leaving for him...don't be cocky...where did you feature in the dream?i left him for you?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

btw us,who's messing with who?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 12:55am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
maybe i want you already... maybe its you am leaving for him...don't be cocky...where did you feature in the dream?i left him for you?

All will be revealed when you spill the beans.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 12:56am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
btw us,who's messing with who?

Thats a good question.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

All will be revealed when you spill the beans.
if theres any spilling,its yours to spill...straight to the point...What are you gonna reveal
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 12:59am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
if theres any spilling,its yours to spill...straight to the point...What are you gonna reveal

Come to Lag.

Spill it anyway you want it..
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

Thats a good question.
care to answer?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

Come to Lag.
oooh la la
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 1:03am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
care to answer?
When we are alone in Lag. you do know this a very public forum.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
oooh la la
and ditch all other travel plans..
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

and ditch all other travel plans..
why would i do that?! whats the big idea.?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

When we are alone in Lag. you do know this a very public forum.
i got a smile on my face
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 1:14am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
i got a smile on my face

The whole plan is perfect , i know im a genius. Right ?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

The whole plan is perfect , i know im a genius. Right ?
whats the plan?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 1:19am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
whats the plan?
Bring the coffee down to Lag. Thats all. I will provide the cream.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 07, 2017
stevecantrell:

Bring the coffee down to Lag. Thats all. I will provide the cream.
you bad...you's a fr*k
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by stevecantrell: 1:24am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
you bad...you's a fr*k
Im learning from the best.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Truckpusher(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
true ...you are your own government in Nigeria...The ruling class are no patriots...Question is, what holds for the future of Nigeria
Our problem can only be solved by education on a massive scale and massive industrialization coupled with infrastructural development.

When you are educated and you have a source of income then comes 'hope' and with hope some level of normalcy will creep into our national life and society.

Engage the youths massively in pursue of attainable dreams and you'll see all these ills reduced overnight. But when the youths are idle you've already built an army for any criminal enterprise to use in creating mayhem.

All I'm trying to say is that poverty is the root of all our problems.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Truckpusher:
Our problem can only be solved by education on a massive scale and massive industrialization coupled with infrastructural development.

When you are educated and you have a source of income then comes 'hope' and with hope some level of normalcy will creep into our national life and society.

Engage the youths massively in pursue of attainable dreams and you'll see all these ills reduced overnight. But when the youths are idle you've already built an army for any criminal enterprise to use in creating mayhem.

All I'm trying to say is that poverty is the root of all our problems.
true dat Bro...Infrastructural development + industrialisation + accoutable governance demanded by the people...then education...the issue lies with the governed,not the ruling elites
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 by pokipoki: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Readddddd!!!! You dunce!

It won't take 1minute to read the post.
Stop reading just the topic.

The same parameter used in judging that your country is in recession is the same parameter they are using to judge your country is out of recession.
Its all right there in the post.

Everything is about the price of garri with you stupid lot.
Did everything start becoming expensive immediately the country fell into recession?
Do you expect everything to suddenly become cheap immediately country comes out of recession?
I can see you have watched so many home videos!!!. No point abusing or calling you names, its not worth the time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Foundation Opens Portal For 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme / Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? / Tony Elumelu Receives Belgium’s Oldest National Honour (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.