Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Watch Disturbing Video Of A 12 Years Old ”she-male” Who Was R”ped By Some Guys I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Disturbing Video Of A 12 Years Old ”she-male” Who Was R”ped By Some Guys I (1231 Views)

First Largest Container Vessel Berth In Onne Port After 12 Years / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After / Soldiers Shooting At Shiites In Abuja (Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Disturbing Video Of A 12 Years Old ”she-male” Who Was R”ped By Some Guys I by olamide901: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2017
Read more: Yahoo-Boy Who Eats Faeces to Scam Foreign Victims Caught and Disgraced in Warri (Photos+Video)

Below is a very disturbing video of a 12 years old hermaphrodite who was R@ped by some Men in Benin,Edo State..The boy was caught ‘having $ex’ with the man on the video and both of them were stripped neakedy…the video is really an eyesore..watch below if you have the mind..

[url=https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/watch-disturbing-video-of-a-12-years-old-%E2%80%9Dshe-male%E2%80%9D-who-was-r%E2%80%9Dped-by-some-guys-in-benin-edo-state.2423/]CLICK HERE TO WATCH[/url]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another $1.4 Million Corruption Scandal At Ministry Of Defence / EU Okays Referendum For Biafra / Igbo People Are Very Hardworking - Gen. Atom Kpera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.