Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB (1459 Views)

Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by Ofusvibez(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2017
South-South Leader, Chief Edwin Clark, has slammed Kaduna State governor, Nasir El Rufai for referring to former Heads of State, Gen Yakubu Gowon and Ibrahim Babangida as opportunists.
According to him, it was insulting to Nigerians for people like El Rufai to pretend not to know the meaning of restructuring, a word etched in its constitution.
Clark told Vanguard that Gowon and IBB were old enough to father El Rufai, whom he insulted for fighting for what was good for the nation.
He said: “They are playing the role of politicians that people hardly trust, that is the role APC is playing. Why will they not know the meaning of restructuring when they deliberately put it in their manifesto before the last election?
“If they are not able to do it now, they should tell Nigerians that they no longer believe in it, but to go the extent of setting up a committee under the governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasiru El-Rufai, who does not believe in restructuring, who insulted eminent Nigerians, branding them opportunists for speaking their minds on restructuring, is unflattering.
“Former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon, spoke his mind on restructuring. What does he want in Nigeria? Can somebody say Gowon is an opportunist, somebody who ruled this country for nine years and is living a very simple life? What does he want? He is now in his 80s.
“The same thing about former Head of State, General Ibrahim Babangida. What does he want from anybody? He spoke his mind, he said this country needs restructuring, devolution of power. He spelt them out, he did not just say restructuring, he knew what he was saying and even if he never believed in it before, now that he believes in it, he has come out with it.
“Same with the former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. He has been a champion of restructuring, has been saying it, holding lectures on it and never faltered. Everything Atiku is talking about restructuring is what we recommended at the 2014 National Conference.
“All Atiku is saying is that we want to reorganize the structure of this country because of the future, the economy of this country and to move Nigeria forward.
“So why should a young man as El Rufai say that those talking about restructuring are opportunists? He is very rude; Gen Gowon could be his father. For anybody in this country to say that he does not understand what restructuring means is an insult to Nigeria and those who believe in it.
‘’I can understand why El Rufai is insulting people because he has his grouse with the former Vice President of Nigeria, Alhaji Abubakar. But the young man should learn a lesson, that you are governor of a state is not all in all.”

Photos-- http://ofusvibez..co.ke/2017/09/el-rufai-is-rude-lacks-respect-for.html?m=1
Re: El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by smartty68(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Lol! He could be behind the quit notice

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by Evablizin(f): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2017
smartty68:
Lol! He could be behind the quit notice
cheesy

All things are possible
Re: El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by DanseMacabre(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2017
Clark should shut up and quit trying to ingratiate himself with the same set of people that plunged the nation into what it is today. The same Moustache Petes that had the opportunity to place the country in the clouds, but took it to the doldrums in the depths of hell instead.

El Rufai might just be right for the first time in his life: the lot are opportunists, most especially that Clark himself.

As for Jack Gowon, that one loves to play the ostrich, traipsing all over the place forming prayer warrior while Plateau State was burning.

Abeg, Ukochukwu, na the same people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by PehaKaso: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2017
grin
Re: El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by funlord(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2017
Can this Clark just shut up? All these old fools that have led nigeria down the rabbit hole still want respect for embarrassing yourselves for over 52 years in the presence of your younger ones?

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by BluntBoy(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Gowon and IBB don't deserve any bit of respect.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by Ofusvibez(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2017
All this old guys are bringing Nigerian down

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by 201320142015ob(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2017
Today I saw two blind people fighting then I shouted "I'm supporting the one with the knife", they both ran away ����

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by Ratello: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2017
As much as I am no fans of these old folks, I think Chief Clark is right on this one about the diarrhea mouthed hell rufai and I can only pity him in advance. Restructuring is non negotiable if this Country must remain as one or else division will be the best option.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by auwal1010: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2017
El-Rufai like all other Nigerians has the right to air his views and express his take on every issue, so when he has one that is contrary to their own, it does not mean that he is rude to them. And you should know that Elrufai's level of perspicacity can never drop down to become like yours'.
Re: El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by Lipscomb(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Yet I don't understand how this became an insulting to Nigerian Ibb is a human being not God Clark the notorious
Re: El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by Nutase: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin
Re: El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin asari dey para for this one. He still made sense. If you don't believe in the struggle then keep quiet because it does not affect you in anyway.

grin grin ehh like say I miss road small

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Give Biafra If I Were President- By A Strong Supporter Of IPOB / Army Operations And Their Code Names In PMB' Tenure So Far / Akwa Ibom: Senator Akpabio Regrets Making Udom A Governor (see Reason)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.