Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

what is the name/specie of this snake killed in a farm? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / what is the name/specie of this snake killed in a farm? (800 Views)

Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) / Photos Of A Big Python Killed In A Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what is the name/specie of this snake killed in a farm? by Chikpat(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Some time last year we saw a snake this kind in a pathway leading to a certain farm. We have also seen this kind of snake twice and in both cases they eluded us....

Fast forward to today, a woman was working in d same farm and ran towrds us to help her kill d snake.

My boys delivered justice to d snake and r determined to settle all d matter for d pot on top fire.

I don't eat snake and dats why dey can't luk it here but dey have promised to take d snake home and make their snake nkwobi there from D; D;

Good luck to d guys

Re: what is the name/specie of this snake killed in a farm? by Kamelot77(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2017
pic
Re: what is the name/specie of this snake killed in a farm? by Chikpat(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kamelot77:
pic

OK
Head n tail cut off...

Re: what is the name/specie of this snake killed in a farm? by Chikpat(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Who knows the name/specie of this snake?
Re: what is the name/specie of this snake killed in a farm? by Munzy14(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
nawa o.
Re: what is the name/specie of this snake killed in a farm? by eddyline(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
looks like a viper. Don't know why, but I shiver whenever I see this snake
Re: what is the name/specie of this snake killed in a farm? by Chikpat(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2017
eddyline:
looks like a viper. Don't know why, but I shiver whenever I see this snake

OK. tks

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Lovely Website For An Agric Association / Catfish, Tilapia, And Heterotis Brood Stock, Fingerling, And Juvenile. / What Do I Need To Run A Poultry Of 200 Layers Birds For Starter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.