Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (55134 Views)

Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary / Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos / Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
But this is huge loss man angry sad
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Some idiot will fall for this,later they will open threads crying of being scammed. Nothing is free,you think you will just walk into this bank,ask for N2m,they will hand it over to you and you will walk out
Sorry,wanted quote@ romena
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Where's d boy's father?
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Some idiot will fall for this,later they will open threads crying of being scammed. Nothing is free,you think you will just walk into this bank,ask for N2m,they will hand it over to you and you will walk out
@romena
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
shegzan:
Gracious God will grant her the fortitude to bear the loss!!
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kobicove:
RIP to the little lad...

I hope his mum can bear this loss sad
it wont be easy ooo. Such losses are just too big to bear . Unless she re marries and have another child
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by 4rty(f): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
God will replenish ur losses in hundred folds...nothing is impossible for him just trust n focus on him and he will wipe away your sorrows n shame. take heart ma cry

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Timarodear:
R.I.P son, may you never bury your child again in Jesus Christ name. Amen. embarassed
That was her only son and child. She doesn't have any other child
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by bikefab(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Very heart touching. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by bikefab(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Very heart touching. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by hanastazia(f): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Even shares the same birthday with me..Rip Ray!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by binaws(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Double wahala for dead body. Mstw
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by doublefreez(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
so sad. may God console her and grant rest to the lil MR.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by akaahs(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
I can now understand y my mama born us plenty. RIP to d death
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by spencekat(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by serverconnect(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sorry dear.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by medolab90(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rip there is nothing like losing ur child
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by sarahmomoh: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
may the almighty God be with you and strengthening you everyday
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Take heart ma,RIP to her.

Contact us for your roofing jobs,water collector,systems etc
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ehyaaaa R.I.P
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Klington: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
may God grant him eternal rest.. .take heart cool
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mrsoundoro:

http://news.nollyzone.com/photos-nollywood-veteran-eucharia-anunobi-s-son-raymond-laid-rest-today/
While the boy was alive, his condition was hidden like he had HIV, now that he's dead, the whole world knows he died from SCD complications meanwhile there are sufferers out there that are living their healthy lives because they did not hide their condition and they came across very good palliative apart from the rubbish folic acid. The most painful part is that he's an only child.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by ensamy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
R.I.P Ray.

If u are going into a relationship know his/her genotype and those that are AS or SS please avoid fake Pastors that tells you with prayers it can change to AA.
Seek professional advice to avoid mistakes shocked shocked
Some Pastors are one of the problems medical professionals are facing in Nigeria.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by enimooko: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Heaven calls
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by xangerar: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Deeply saddened by this death. I wish Joshua rest in eternity. I am happy Eucharia is strong in it.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by enimooko: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
ensamy:
R.I.P Ray.

If u are going into a relationship know his/her genotype and those that are AS or SS please avoid fake Pastors that tells you with prayers it can change to AA.
Seek professional advice to avoid mistakes shocked shocked
Some Pastors are one of the problems medical professionals are facing in Nigeria.
Which ones?
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Softhands(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
You don't want to see swollen eyes with tear right?
eezeribe:
Yeyebrities with sunshade inside church Auditorium... Where is Jim Iyke,the founder.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by enemona90: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
R.IP BROTHER
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Smh
. Scammer dem go soon catch u continue...u death loading...
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Rip

Science warned against this. SS
yeah the boy was SS cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.