Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (55126 Views)

Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary / Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos / Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by deluxeT(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
eezeribe:
Yeyebrities with sunshade inside church Auditorium... Where is Jim Iyke,the founder.

World wide over, They use shades to conceal sorrow and grief

Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
she's now a pastor, very soon she go dey perform signs n wonder. poor child, don't let ur sacrifice b in vain, make ur mama church big.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by FredAkpan: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
God will grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.Please be strong.The Lord is your strength
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
May God in HIS endless mercies console Eucharia Anunobi..

Such a tragedy..

Sleep on, little lad..
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by fitprince: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Deefuray:
This is so sad... RIP to the dead

it's always wise to check your genotype before getting married to avoid stories like this later in the future, Love isn't enough reason to bring a sick child to the world
did she say her son died because of that?
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
rip dear. I feel for d mum. no man, no child. there's nothing impossible wit God. I'm sure she's find strength in Christ.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
rip dear. I feel for d mum. no man, no child. there's nothing impossible wit God. I'm sure she's found strength in Christ.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
eezeribe:
Yeyebrities with sunshade inside church Auditorium... Where is Jim Iyke,the founder.

Mumubrities that don't know the glass is to hide their tears and red eyes. Especially in a mourning moment like this.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by IloveTrump(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mrsoundoro:

http://news.nollyzone.com/photos-nollywood-veteran-eucharia-anunobi-s-son-raymond-laid-rest-today/
I have never been touch. God will give you the fortitude to bear this. you will even conceive another one, but make your husband put better fate in your puss y. rip young innocent.
I m crying right now.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Foolish woman.

You know you are AS,you will still go and marry AS

I pity the poor boy you brought to suffer as a result of your stupidity and selfishness called love.

I can imagine his pains before he died.

Your so called husband who claimed to love you divorced you ,leaving you with a sickler.

Finally,you are the loser..
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kobicove:
RIP to the little lad...

I hope his mum can bear this loss sad

Same here! lipsrsealed cry
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by madjune(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is so tragic.

She doesn't deserve this. No one does.

God pla help and protect us all.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Valobit(f): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
missyadorable:
Foolish woman.

I pity the poor boy you brought to suffer as a result of your stupidity and selfishness called love.

Your so called husband who claimed to love you divorced you ,leaving you with a sickler.

HABA!!!!

have a heart now!
do you know some many people were given wrong HB genotype and they went on to marry only to give birth to SS?
the sort of comments i read here on nairaland can be heart wrenching.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
RIP, This is heart breaking.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
perdollar:
she's now a pastor, very soon she go dey perform signs n wonder. poor child, don't let ur sacrifice b in vain, make ur mama church big.
You're heartless. Receive sense

Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
missyadorable:
Foolish woman.

I have a friend that is SS yet he's still living, kicking strong.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
pretty16:
I can't even imagine the pain she is going through right now. The loss of an only child. She looks shattered. Lord Pls give her the strength to bear the pain. sad cry
not her only child,get your facts right
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:
You're heartles. Receive sense
tnx bros,ur mumu na season filln
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Smile31(f): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
So sorry about her loss. I don't see any indecent dressing here. Well, at least they went to support her. If they didn't the complain would have been that they didn't show up.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by greatman247(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
So pathetic. Sorry that great loss. May God bless and help you more. RIP to the boy. I'm so pained cry
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by dabossman(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
deluxeT:

World wide over, They use shades to conceal sorrow and grief

I must commend your patience for trying to educate that ignoramus. Sadly, it is probably a wasted effort. Some folks just never learn.
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by dabossman(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
missyadorable:
Foolish woman.

Seriously?
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by romeoojohn19: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mrsoundoro:
more photos....
So sorry about this. RIP. Take heart ma'am..
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by pretty16(f): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
not her only child,get your facts right
i

The article I read says the boy is her only son. Wikipedia names the boy Raymond Ekwu as her only child. So which facts should I be getting right again? Abi where did u keep her other children
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rest In Peace!!!
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by juman(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Marry AA you no hear word

Marry AA is the answer to avoid sickler child.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by KcAngel(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rest in peace boy
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Awwwwww thats sad RIP my little bro. sad cry
Re: Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
pretty16:
i

The article I read says the boy is her only son. Wikipedia names the boy Raymond Ekwu as her only child. So which facts should I be getting right again? Abi where did u keep her other children
only son is different from only child. Don't let me start schooling you here,your boyfriend won't like it tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.