Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Faroq Onikijipa - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Faroq Onikijipa (2014 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Newnas(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2017

AbuUthaymeen:
I asked you questions there ni.. just answer

Answering allegations with questions?! SUICIDE!
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2017
Newnas:

Answering allegations with questions?! SUICIDE!
I HAVE TO ASK QUESTIONS. . EVERYTHING YOU SAID HAVE NO PROOF IN QURAN OR HADITH. . that is why i have to ask questions. . GO TO THE THREAD AND ANSWER O..
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Egbon, I accept and assume that everything you said our scholars said about sufism is true. . . NO DOUBT. The only problem is that "our scholars said we should never follow their fatwa if they do not bring proof from kitab wa sunnah... abeg point out the proof fr0m kitab wa sunnah in which our scholars bring to support their claim about sufism... ThANK YOU egbon
Well, enough said already. This endless cycle of argument doesn't make sense. I have breakdown stuff for you in the other thread since you could not watch the clip for some reason, and you could not refute the allegations brought forth. Unless and until you refute your scholars where they invented and innovated terminologies they used which Allah and his messanger(saw) did not use, then, you are wasting your time.

What i have noticed is you and your cohorts have problems with words and terms instead of focusing on the essence. And i am honestly tired of going over it again and again. Your fellow brothers have made up their mind that nothing good comes out of non-salafi mandhab. Then, be there way, me my way. They are ready and willing to hear anything negative about others and term them "lousy dalil" but would never look into the mirror. I rather leave you alone to deal with them bcus till now, they can not properly refute you.

As for the statement for Imam Shafi'i(ra), the brother even sworn by Allah that he is 100% sure he made the statement, he is in serious problem bcus the statement made general condemnation which means ALL sufis, who are in fact majority of Muslims since inception of Islam were stupid every time after they made salat zuhur according to attributed statement. Imam Shafi'i of all people to have uttered that nonsense?. Even if he did at all, according to what i am reading here says he might be referring to pseudo. The same nonsense allegations they made about Ibn Tayimmiya that he condemned tassawuf and they cant refute me after i dug stuff up.

So if there is no sufism (i:e tassawuf, ihsan, tazkiya) in islam, then, start by refuting your sheikh Ibn Tayimmiya himself bcus was a member of sufi tariqa as well. Until you can bring evidence to suggest otherwise, there is nothing to talk about undecided

This is the post again. Label your scholars for using terms not used by Allah and his messanger. When you finish then we can talk.

Empiree:
I knew you would come up with excuses. You are afraid of truth. Anyways, you claimed there is no Sufism in Islam and i tried many times to convince you. The word "sufi" is invented word just like "aqeeda" is an invented word which was derived from "akada" which means to tie down. The same is true of innovated words like tassawuf(sufism), tawasul(wasila). The ulama invented these, perhaps, for convenience. But the word used in kitab and sunnah is Ihsan or tazkiya to describe what is now known ass sufism. It means the same as sufism or tassawuf. So, how then you got the nerve to say there is no Sufism in Islam if ihsan and tazkiya are mentioned in the kitab and sunnah?. If you are not comfortable with the word, fine, but denying the essence makes you and your fellow alhubidah misguided folks.

The same is true of innovated words like tawhid Hakimiya, Tawheed ar-Ruboobiyyah Tawheed al-Uloohiyyah. These are innovated terms and we dont really need them since kitab and sunnah already comprised of Allah's Names and Attributes. So if you dont have problems with these terms, why do you have problem with the word "Sufi"?. This goes to show that you have a mission.
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2017
Me i dont understand arabic (sic) . . ani eri ti awon scholar wa mu wa lati support sufism, tasawuf or wareva ni am asking. . e provide e. . scholar said this and that, ehn eri scholar da?
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Afterall, it is not only Imam Malik (ra) who uttered the same phrase. Help yourself

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
That should help newnas/iamgenious since they chose to ignore previous reference.

Deal

With

It

cool

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Empiree:
That should help newnas/iamgenious since they chose to ignore previous reference.

Deal

With

It

cool
You just wasted my megabyte.. didnt i tell you to post the proof those scholar bring to support their claims on sufism and tasawuf. WE ARE MUSLIMS AND WE ONLY FOLLOW QURAN AND HADITH NOT WHATEVER SCHOLAR SAY...as long as scholar didnt bring proof on any matter they talked about. . its absolutely useless. . . . everything those imam said on sufism and tasawuff is absolutely useless because there is no proof in quran or hadith to support their claims. . #satisfied?#
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
You just wasted my megabyte.. didnt i tell you to post the proof those scholar bring to support their claims on sufism and tasawuf. WE ARE MUSLIMS AND WE ONLY FOLLOW QURAN AND HADITH NOT WHATEVER SCHOLAR SAY...as long as scholar didnt bring proof on any matter they talked about. . its absolutely useless. . . . everything those imam said on sufism and tasawuff is absolutely useless because there is no proof in quran or hadith to support their claims. . #satisfied?#
what's tazkiya according to Qur'an & Sunnah?
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Empiree:
what's tazkiya according to Qur'an & Sunnah
I absolutely do not know. . . . you should tell me
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
I absolutely do not know. . . . you should tell me
Good. Then, SHUT UP FOR GOOD and stay on your plumbing profession you know best

1 Like

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Empiree:
Good, then, SHUT UP FOR GOOD and stay on your plumbing profession you know best
Yee! see insult. . ontop wetin? u that know tazkiya. . tell me now. .abi u are afraid i wil prove u wr0ng like i always do? o ya tell me
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Imam Malik (ra)

1 Like

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Imam Malik

1 Like

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Typical sufi. . to lie. .to follow their sheu blindly. .even if what he says is against quran and hadith. .no w0nder una dey do solatu fathi. i no get meg to waste. . as long as there is no proof. .just bone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nothing Is Above Him, And Nothing Is Below Him / Prophet’s (صلى الله عليه و سلم) Marriage With Young Aisha / Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.