Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Faroq Onikijipa - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Faroq Onikijipa (1900 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Am sure we all know him and all what he do say. . he is perfect example of what exactly sufi is. . . . . I think without me saying much, am sure it will be clear to everyone of us who is a kafir and who is a muslim... to all those that claim sufi isnt that bad and that they are muslims.......... say something on faroq onikijipa and sufism. . . . th3nk you
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by amodu(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Does that mean they're all the same?

1 Like

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
amodu:
Does that mean they're all the same?
YES..in some aspect and NO..in some aspect. those that have "wasola" do say what faroq do say. i have spoken with one before. . where they are all the same is aqeedah and ibaadat. . just that s0me DO NOT HAVE THE GUT TO SAY WHAT HE DO SAY. . FAROQ DO SAY IT PUBLICLY AND SOME like nuru akeem,kafilat and others do say it when they are amongst themselves. . . .NON THE LESS, THEY ALL HAVE SAME AQEEDAH. .thats why they are kaFir\kufAr People
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
^^^

I don't even understand a thing from what you said up there
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

I don't even understand a thing from what you said up there
Defination of sufi = FAROQ ONIKIPA ...abi i lie? . . . ANOTHER DEFINATION IS HABEEB MARKAZ, YAYA SOLAATY, NURU ABDUL AKEEM, KAFILAT KAOLA. . .
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Defination of sufi = FAROQ ONIKIPA ...abi i lie? . . . ANOTHER DEFINATION IS HABEEB MARKAZ, YAYA SOLAATY, NURU ABDUL AKEEM, KAFILAT KAOLA. . .
U need a serious agbo iba. U have a problem

1 Like

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by amodu(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
YES..in some aspect and NO..in some aspect. those that have "wasola" do say what faroq do say. i have spoken with one before. . where they are all the same is aqeedah and ibaadat. . just that s0me DO NOT HAVE THE GUT TO SAY WHAT HE DO SAY. . FAROQ DO SAY IT PUBLICLY AND SOME like nuru akeem,kafilat and others do say it when they are amongst themselves. . . .NON THE LESS, THEY ALL HAVE SAME AQEEDAH. .thats why they are kaFir\kufAr People

If no in some aspect, that is not all of them are misleading?
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
amodu:

If no in some aspect, that is not all of them are misleading?
This dude u are talking to is a misguided fellow. He has agenda. He even called salafi brothers kufar. So what do u expect from him. He has very limited knowledge of islam. Onikijipa is by far knowledgeable than him and his jabata. There are two types of knowledge in islam. Knowledge of Shari'a (fiqh) and knowledge of Haqiqa. Sufi people, at least majority combined the two but this pathetic so called Abu nonsense and the likes only pursue knowledge of shari'a. You can't study one and reject the other. That's misguidance.

Imam Malik (ra) said: "whoever studies Jurisprudence (tafaqaha) and didn't study Sufism [tasawwafa] will be corrupted; and whoever studied Sufism and didn't study Jurisprudence will become a heretic; and whoever combined both will be reach the Truth." [the scholar'Ali al-Adawi , vol. 2, p 195.)

So u can see this guy is corrupted mentally. Nothing goes into his brain except ONLY what he thinks is right.
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by iamgenius(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Empiree:
This dude u are talking to is a misguided fellow. He has agenda. He even called salafi brothers kufar. So what do u expect from him. He has very limited knowledge of islam. Onikijipa is by far knowledgeable than him and his jabata. There are two types of knowledge in islam. Knowledge of Shari'a (fiqh) and knowledge of Haqiqa. Sufi people, at least majority combined the two but this pathetic so called Abu nonsense and the likes only pursue knowledge of shari'a. You can't study one and reject the other. That's misguidance.

Imam Malik (ra) said: "whoever studies Jurisprudence (tafaqaha) and didn't study Sufism [tasawwafa] will be corrupted; and whoever studied Sufism and didn't study Jurisprudence will become a heretic; and whoever combined both will be reach the Truth." [the scholar'Ali al-Adawi , vol. 2, p 195.)

So u can see this guy is corrupted mentally. Nothing goes into his brain except ONLY what he thinks is right.
In which books of Imam Maalik can we see that statement? You only mentioned the writer who quoted Imam Maalik..
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
iamgenius:
In which books of Imam Maalik can we see that statement? You only mentioned the writer who quoted Imam Maalik..
thats ur home work. help urself
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Newnas(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Empiree:

No oo, Boda it's your assignment to reference your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by iamgenius(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Empiree:
U neva give up your lies against people, what did Imam Maalik do to you that you have to reward him by lieing against him? Ko Daa Rara! Coz U sha want to defend ur dolaala.
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
iamgenius:
[s]U neva give up your lies against people, what did Imam Maalik do to you that you have to reward him by lieing against him? Ko Daa Rara! Coz U sha want to defend ur dolaala[/s].
senseless
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Newnas(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
iamgenius:
U neva give up your lies against people, what did Imam Maalik do to you that you have to reward him by lieing against him? Ko Daa Rara! Coz U sha want to defend ur dolaala.

Please keep calm till he responds. If he references his post discussion continues, if not it won't be funny.
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Newnas:

even scholars quote that and i posted my ref from the book there. You blind?.

Besides, you dont even need Imam Maliki to get what he quote is saying. Your problem is, you have already made up your mind who is right ad who is wrong. And i have no time for that crap. All the same as alhusunnah guy. Aint see no diff
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by iamgenius(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2017
Empiree:
even scholars quote that and i posted my ref from the book there. You blind?.

Besides, you dont even need Imam Maliki to get what he quote is saying. Your problem is, you have already made up your mind who is right ad who is wrong. And i have no time for that crap. All the same as alhusunnah guy. Aint see no diff
Which of the scholars? sufi scholars? Nay. Lets see those scholar. Now you dont have time after ur lie is exposed.
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 12:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Newnas:

Please keep calm till he responds. If he references his post discussion continues, if not it won't be funny.
All you have to do is refute that statement. You ppl make no sense. And all ant-tassawuf posts by abdukabir in his thread as well quoting medieval scholars, I noticed that he quoted fabricated stuff too but you all clicked on "like & share" bcus it suits you.

I even logged unto salafi site and they refuted some of his crap to be fabrication. Once again, you dont need Imam Maliki(ra)'s statement to verify tassawuf. I dont know whether it is the word itself u have problems with or it essence.
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2017
iamgenius:
Which of the scholars? sufi scholars? Nay. Lets see those scholar. Now you dont have time after ur lie is exposed.
All u have to do is refute it. Thats all. You don't see things beyond your nose, isnt?
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 12:38am On Sep 06, 2017
iamgenius:
You got a lot more to refute

Empiree:
Now, here we go. cheesy http://www.sunnah.org/tasawwuf/testimon.htm you can call this one too "lousy dalil"

Imam Abu Hanifa (81-150 H./700-767 CE)

Imam Abu Hanifa (r) (85 H.-150 H) said, "If it were not for two years, I would have perished. For two years I accompanied Sayyidina Jacfar as-Sadiq and I acquired the spiritual knowledge that made me a knower in the Way."

Imam Malik (94-179 H./716-795 CE)

Imam Malik (r) said, "Whoever studies jurisprudence [fiqh] and didn't study Sufism (tasawwuf) will be corrupted; and whoever studied tasawwuf and didn't study fiqh will become a heretic; and whoever combined both will be reach the Truth." This saying is mentioned and explained in the book of the scholar 'Ali al-Adawi with the explanation of Imam Abil-Hassan, a scholar of fiqh, vol. 2, p. 195.

Now, this is the point. ^^ join both is the best way to go. Thats what i do. I started with both especially fiqh

Imam Shafici (150-205 H./767-820 CE)

Imam Shafici said, "I accompanied the Sufi people and I received from them three knowledges:

1. they taught me how to speak
2. they taught me how to treat people with leniency and a soft heart.
3. they guided me in the ways of Sufism."

This is mentioned in the books, Kashf al-Khafa and Muzid al-Albas, by Imam 'Ajluni, vol. 1, p. 341.

Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal (164-241 H./780-855 CE)

Imam Ahmad (r) said, advising his son, "O my son, you have to sit with the People of Sufism, because they are like a fountain of knowledge and they keep the Remembrance of Allah in their hearts. They are the ascetics and they have the most spiritual power." This is explained in the book Tanwir al-Qulub, p. 405, by Shaikh Amin al-Kurdi.

Imam Ahmad said about the Sufis, as mentioned in the book Ghiza al-Albab, vol. 1, p. 120, "I don't know any people better than them."

Imam al-Muhasibi (d. 243 H./857 CE)

Imam al-Muhasibi reported that the Prophet (s) said, "My Nation is going to split into 73 divisions and only one of them will be the Group of Salvation." And Allah knows best that the Group is the people of Tasawwuf. He went deeply into the explanation of that subject, in the book Kitab al-Wasiya p. 27-32.

Imam al-Qushayri (d. 465 H./1072 CE)

Imam al-Qushayri said about Sufism, "Allah made this group the best of His saints and He honored them above all of His Servants after His Messengers and Prophets, and He made their hearts the secrets of His Divine Presence and He chose them from among the Nation to receive His Lights. They are the means of humanity. He cleaned them from all connnections to this world, and He lifted them to the highest states of vision. And He unveiled to them the Realities of His Unique Oneness. He made them to observe His Will operating in them. He made them to shine in His Existence and to appear as Lights of His Lights." [ar-Risalat al-Qushayriyya, p. 2]

Imam Nawawi (620-676 H./1223-1278 CE)

Imam Nawawi said, in his Letters, al-Maqasid, "The specifications of the Way of the Sufis are five:

To keep the Presence of Allah in your heart in public and in private;
To follow the Sunnah of the Prophet (s) by actions and speech;
To keep away from dependence on people;
To be happy with what Allah gives you, even if it is little;
To always refer your matters to Allah, Almighty and Exalted." [Maqasid at-Tawhid, p. 20]

Ibn Khaldun (733-808 H./1332-1406 CE)

Ibn Khaldun said, "The way of the Sufis is the way of the Salaf, the Scholars among the Sahaba, Tabiceen, and Tabic at-Tabiceen. Its origin is to worship Allah and to leave the ornaments of this world and its pleasures." [Muqaddimat ibn Khaldan, p. 328]

Sheikh Abdul Rahim Oniwasi agbaye {1921-2012)

وكان الصحابة من النبي سوفيس {companions of the prophet were sufis}

Jalaluddin as-Suyuti

He said in his book Ta'yad al-haqiqat al-cAliyya, p. 57, "Sufism in itself is the best and most honorable knowledge. It explains how to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet (s) and to leave innovation."

Ibn Taymiyya (661-728 H./1263-1328 CE)

In Majmaca Fatawa Ibn Taymiyya, published by Dar ar-Rahmat, Cairo, Vol, 11, page 497, Book of Tasawwuf, Ibn Taymiyya says: "You have to know that the rightly-guided shaikhs must be taken as guides and examples in the Dan, as they are following in the footsteps of the Prophets and Messengers. The Way (tariqat) of those shaikhs is to call people to Allah's Divine Presence and obedience to the Prophet."

Ibn Taymiyya says on page 499 of the same volume: "The shaikhs whom we need to take as guides are our examples and we have to follow them. As when on the Hajj (the pilgrimage), one needs a guide (dalal) to reach the Kacba, these shaikhs are our guide (dalal) to Allah and our Prophet (s)."

1 Like

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 1:24am On Sep 06, 2017
And this is the one I was looking for where the brother made fabricated claim and was refuted by his own salafi people shocked

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Empiree:
And this is the one I was looking for where the brother made fabricated claim and was refuted by his own salafi people shocked

Don't you fear Allaah at all? Why must you thrive on lies against another Muslim? Why did you screenshot that part only? Why didn't you screenshot the place that got you dumbfounded and made you spewed nonsense when you had nothing sensible to say as per "salafi" people?

Again I repeat, that site is not "islamqa.info" but islamqa.org, the latter is ran by deobandis and all they could do is "it's not authentic", that's rather foolish for you to say " its a refutation ".

And till today, you are yet to prove its a fabrication...
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 4:19am On Sep 06, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Don't you fear Allaah at all? Why must you thrive on lies against another Muslim? Why did you screenshot that part only? Why didn't you screenshot the place that got you dumbfounded and made you spewed nonsense when you had nothing sensible to say as per "salafi" people?

Again I repeat, that site is not "islamqa.info" but islamqa.org, the latter is ran by deobandis and all they good do is "it's not authentic", that's rather foolish for you to say " its a refutation ".

And till today, you are yet to prove its a fabrication...
Swear by Allah that the said Imam utter such silly statement. Please do. waiting .....
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 06, 2017
There is no difference between Sufism and Hinduism..... See how this Sufi made this Hindu happy...

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Empiree:
Swear by Allah that the said Imam utter such silly statement. Please do. waiting .....

WAllaahi he made the statement attributed to him.....how does it resolves the sin you heap on your self by lying on me everywhere you go?
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Empiree: 4:35am On Sep 06, 2017
AbdelKabir:

WAllaahi he made the statement attributed to him.....how does it resolves the sin you heap on your self by lying on me everywhere you go?
Good. Leave it like that. You have sworn on a statement you said was attributed to him. Thats enough. You shall bear the consequences of that in Hereafter. Because, obviously, the statement is in conflict with reality. The statement makes fun of nabi(SAW) himself. So we leave it like that since you are so sure he said it.

Remember his statement made compound condemnation of the entire people who adhere to the ideology from the time he made the alleged statement to present. Hence, the consequences abound.

As for the identical clause, dont know why i keep mixing the websites but it never bothers me. It is fact to them that the Imam did not utter such rubbish and you have no proof to refute it. And you sworn before Allah that you are so sure he said it. The statement is not even reference and you are so sure shocked subhanallah.

You have lots on answering to do faah

Now, please swear by Allah imam shafi didn't say these (attachments)

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2017
Empiree:
Good. Leave it like that. You have sworn on a statement you said was attributed to him. Thats enough. You shall bear the consequences of that in Hereafter. Because, obviously, the statement is in conflict with reality. The statement makes fun of nabi(SAW) himself. So we leave it like that since you are so sure he said it.

Remember his statement made compound condemnation of the entire people who adhere to the ideology from the time he made the alleged statement to present. Hence, the consequences abound.

As for the identical clause, dont know why i keep mixing the websites but it never bothers me. It is fact to them that the Imam did not utter such rubbish and you have no proof to refute it. And you sworn before Allah that you are so sure he said it. The statement is not even reference and you are so sure shocked subhanallah.

I don't know if you are blind or something, I didn't reference what? Perhaps you can't read Arabic properly, but that's not an excuse cuz I translated it...... I am sure he said it cuz I have also seen a reliable chain of narration which I will gladly provide....

You have lots on answering to do faah

As you can see I don't like wasting my time with you any longer cuz you are nakiran, jumlatan wa tafsilan

So don't even think I will be wasting my precious time with you that can be used for reading beneficial books....this will be my last reply to you, I only replied you to burst the lie in your attached....

Now, please swear by Allah imam shafi didn't say these (attachments)

No, you are the one to swear by Allaah he said it, cuz you are the one making the claim, you can't say "you work for the CIA" and I reply "no, I don't" then you say "prove that you don't", it doesn't work that way oh miskeen.....

Well for the first attached the onus lies on you to show us where he said so, not one person saying " he said", if you are bringing that, then you must bring a chain of narration. I know you can't provide that cuz all you do is copy paste what you've not verified if its true or not as evident from the second attached..... Cuz when I checked the book referenced, Beirut printing, I did not find such, see my attachment for proof...

Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2017
Empiree:
U need a serious agbo iba. U have a problem
Problem wo?
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2017
Newnas:

Am waiting for your answer at "new muslim thread" where you make hein0us claims
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Newnas(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2017
Empiree:
All you have to do is refute that statement. You ppl make no sense. And all ant-tassawuf posts by abdukabir in his thread as well quoting medieval scholars, I noticed that he quoted fabricated stuff too but you all clicked on "like & share" bcus it suits you.

I even logged unto salafi site and they refuted some of his crap to be fabrication. Once again, you dont need Imam Maliki(ra)'s statement to verify tassawuf. I dont know whether it is the word itself u have problems with or it essence.

Well, end of discussion.

The scholars say:
الترجيح فرع عن التصحيح
Reconciliation is a result of authentication.

Since your statement is baseless there's no need to discuss it.

They also:
الإسناد من الدين لولا الإسناد لقال من شاء ما شاء

Reference (chain of transmitters) is part of the religion (of Islam) if not for referencing anybody would say what he willed.
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Newnas(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Am waiting for your answer at "new muslim thread" where you make hein0us claims

I told you I won't respond if your response is void of scholarship.

You could have simply debunked my 'heinous' claims by mentioning one scholar that called all Bidah Kufr with reference or one scholar past or present that said spoon is Bidah. Shikena.

But your case is one of dogmatism!
Please PARK WELL TO THROWING OR CORNER!!!
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Empiree:
Egbon, I accept and assume that everything you said our scholars said about sufism is true. . . NO DOUBT. The only problem is that "our scholars said we should never follow their fatwa if they do not bring proof from kitab wa sunnah... abeg point out the proof fr0m kitab wa sunnah in which our scholars bring to support their claim about sufism... ThANK YOU egbon
Re: Faroq Onikijipa by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2017
Newnas:

I told you I won't respond if your response is void of scholarship.

Please PARK WELL TO THROWING OR CORNER!!!
I asked you questions there ni.. just answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam Has Taught Me That Patience Is The Best Virtue: / Wife Beating Rules - Muslims Take Note / On Yakowa's Death Celebration!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.